forum

[Survey] Giving out a month worth of support to 3 people ;)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Hey guys, I really need your help!
Long story short, this is a survey about how you appreciate your music and which mediums you use to consume music. Where better to ask than in Music Hall :D

It takes at max 10 minutes, it's anonymous and there's no open ended questions :)

I'll show you the data once they're out (2-3 weeks)!

Here's the link: http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/music-survey/

Everyone who fills out the survey can post a comment that you did it and you'll be thrown into the raffle for 1 free month of supporter :P (ofc there's no real way of checking, but I'm just hoping you're beging honest here :D )

Thanks a lot in advance!!

PS: As a bonus, u can ask me to do a dare if you feel like it, I'll try to deliver as long as it's doable/humane ;)

EDIT: Gold will be given out on the 20th of June!
_DT3
Well, I did do it so there :)
I'll be honest, those were some interesting questions I have pretty much never asked myself before, made it nice and interesting:)
Zain Sugieres
Done

Also nice questions
Arow
Filled :)
Bara-
Filled it
To confirm, my favorite song is one I'm mapping right now (and I don't think it's a common one :P)
Razzy
Just completed it!
Rurree
God damn I just realized how hard it is to pick a favorite album. It was so easy to answer the questions, heck I'm using Spotify right about now.

But the favorite album and song question took me 7 minutes lmao

I completed it. :)
Aomi
Done.
pkhg
i liek a music but im not a big fan of it
so idk why im on this subforum lo
anyway gl guyz
Alem
Done!

I loved this question.

"Music on public transportation makes time go by faster" ^^

see the question about the last song we heard and after say YES :arrow: When you see "After all I don't remember it" :arrow: ROFL.

:) :) :)
DeletedUser_6709840
Done~ The questions were pretty straight forward but I didn't know what to say for my favorite album though
Yandere-P
Completed. I like some of the questions.
Navizel
Did it. Some questions could be better. Also Fetch is easily my favorite album. I'm not sure if I actually want the supporter but whatever hahaha
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Thanks for the votes guys, raffle will be done on the 20th of June!! :D :D
Sanxu_old
Finished.

Time is greatest album of all time. Of all time.
Wizor
Done~
ciara_old_1
Done!

I love music and all but it actually doesn't help me concentrate on things like homework. I envy people who can do that though.
Raediaufar
Done

Really good questions you have in the survey
JBHyperion
Just submitted my responses - Interesting questionnaire, good luck with your research (:
SN7
Aaand, done. Pretty well constructed survey, im subscribed to survey service so it's always fun to do something fresh once in a while.
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix

SN7 wrote:

Aaand, done. Pretty well constructed survey, im subscribed to survey service so it's always fun to do something fresh once in a while.
Thanks man :)
Reunilu
Done.

Never considered many of these questions, so that was interesting.
LukaXGAMErs
Finished

It's so long but It's nice because I love music so much :D
Annadine

Nesoi wrote:

Done!

I love music and all but it actually doesn't help me concentrate on things like homework. I envy people who can do that though.
Try classical musics (or any music that don't have words) because the lyrics would only distract you, whilst soft classical music helps me concentrate & relax greatly ^^

Haruto
okay done!

Annadine wrote:

Nesoi wrote:

Done!

Try classical musics (or any music that don't have words) because the lyrics would only distract you, whilst soft classical music helps me concentrate & relax greatly ^^
its instrumental then, right?
I love hearing remixes, dnb, japan stuff xD and everything nice lol. they somehow helps me concentrate on doing some work :3

also, good luck on the research :D
Enejii
~Done :D
Enejii
So who got the free month of supporter?
_DT3
The guy hasn't been active gor some time, so...