BPM: 163
Filesize: 6631kb
Play Time: 04:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (5.44 stars, 690 notes)
Download: Harry Chapin - Flowers are red
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Wow this one was a long time in the making. But now it's finished, and I am very happy with the result.

This map is very special to me, because it's more than just a map you can play. This map is a message to the mapping community, based on my experiences with the community seen in this forum post:

I'm also going to upload a video where I explain my point of view further, but for the map itself, I'm not going to change anything, I'm not going to listen to feedback. This is not because I don't think the map can be improved, but because I don't want to improve it. To me, this map is almost more like a piece of art than a beatmap. That probably sounds completely pretentious, but what I mean is, that the map has value, even if it is never played, because of the message that it has. And I feel like by changing the map, I damage the message, so I'll just leave the map as it is.

Feel free to leave feedback, but I won't respond. And definitely feel free to ask about the map in general, my philosophy in mapping etc.