forum

What keyboard should get?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SloppierKitty7
So I'm in the market for getting a new keyboard and I would like to ask the osu! community for some ideas on what to get. I'm currently thinking about getting the Ducky zero with mx red's or the MasterKeys Pro L RGB but I'm open to any suggestions my budget is £115.00 (£140 would be the max) thanks
E m i
QPAD MK-80
RED or BLACK
1. You Save: £56.10 (46%) nice hehe
2. I wanted to give you the MK-50 for that price but they raised it significantly. And accidentally I found this on sale xd
3. Free delivery for you
4. You save: x100
Wait what the fuck
is also 46% off
Frolski
The RGB one looks nicely, go for it. CM is good mark, would recommend.
AstralPhnx
IBM Model M. Sure they are old keyboards and sure they don't have flashy lights but they are solid as a rock. A Model M will most likely outlast the computer it is connected to. They're incredibly durable
Topic Starter
SloppierKitty7

Momiji wrote:

QPAD MK-80
RED or BLACK
2. I wanted to give you the MK-50 for that price but they raised it significantly. And accidentally I found this on sale xd
3. Free delivery for you
Wait what the fuck
is also 46% off
Holy fuck that price and it has a ps/2 cable also doesn't wubwoofwolf use that keyboard? Thanks
Topic Starter
SloppierKitty7

tux wrote:

IBM Model M. Sure they are old keyboards and sure they don't have flashy lights but they are solid as a rock. A Model M will most likely outlast the computer it is connected to. They're incredibly durable
The thing about the model m is that would love to get one someday but today is not that day thanks anyway

Topic Starter
SloppierKitty7

Momiji wrote:

QPAD MK-80
RED or BLACK
3. Free delivery for you
Wait what the fuck
is also 46% off
I'm a bit confused on what switch it is as it's not listed in the description do you know if it's mx red's?
E m i
the "RED" link has red switches
the "BLACK" link has black switches
Topic Starter
SloppierKitty7

Momiji wrote:

the "RED" link has red switches
the "BLACK" link has black switches
Thanks
AstralPhnx

SloppierKitty7 wrote:

tux wrote:

The thing about the model m is that would love to get one someday but today is not that day thanks anyway

Honestly they are still an excellent keyboard so it is good to nab one even if you were going to put it in storage for a while because they are built like tanks
StephOsu
as long as it's not razer's green
You should actually just go around and test each of the switches out before deciding on the keyboard
it would be more optimum for choices that way
aynoz
Ducky keyboards are great. But the mk80 is at a really low price, so it allow you to have a decent keyboard for cheap.
Topic Starter
SloppierKitty7
A little bit of an update so looking into everything I'm just confuse like I think Amazon.co.uk is fucked like the only cooler master keyboard that is in a UK layout and has mx reds is the tk witch I'm not a fan of that leaves the qpad and the Ducky and the problem that I have with the qpad is that according to the Amazon reviews it's the us layout so that only leaves me with the ducky unless anyone else had any suggestions