forum

SMT Monthly #7: July [Winners: Team v2.1 + 7Gods1FineLady]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cedo
I think the dates are wrong...
Viveliam
As Bloodfallen said earlier, BITPOF(Believe In The Power Of Friendship) is recruiting members.
You can join our discord server here. You can join our existing SMT teams or create your own(SMT or any other tournament you would like to participate in)
We Have 1 spot open in our 1k-7k team and 6 spots in our 7k-20k team.

Edit: Seems like we have enough members for a while
Carron
LF Team.
I guess I like hidden.
:3
Krysu
LF team 20k-50k :D

Check my profile for my skills xD
Trigonoculus
Hello, I notice that most of the organizers and staff are from the North American or Europe region. My question is that will there be any flexible timing to allow players from Asia to compete? I am afraid that I will not really be able to partake in matches if the time zone is not suitable. Thanks.

On a side note, anyone interested in teaming up with me? I'm still deciding whether I should participate in 7-20 or 20-50 (I'm 20k right now). Check my profile, and feel free to shoot a message if you have any questions. For your information, my timezone is GMT+7.
breadman
FogsFles
Heya! If anyone looking for a 7k-20k team, We got a team with 5 people ( playing may tourney ATM ), and you should feel free to message me if you want to join! We are fun, but serious, and looking for some nice teammates ^^

Greets
Halfslashed

Trigonoculus wrote:

Hello, I notice that most of the organizers and staff are from the North American or Europe region. My question is that will there be any flexible timing to allow players from Asia to compete? I am afraid that I will not really be able to partake in matches if the time zone is not suitable. Thanks.

On a side note, anyone interested in teaming up with me? I'm still deciding whether I should participate in 7-20 or 20-50 (I'm 20k right now). Check my profile, and feel free to shoot a message if you have any questions. For your information, my timezone is GMT+7.
We've definitely had teams from Asia participate in the past, and they are definitely possible to accommodate. There is a good chance you would likely play mornings against NA teams (~10am-12pm local) and a good chance of playing evenings with EU teams (~8pm-10pm). Don't worry too much about staff availability, worry more about scheduling with the teams you will face.
Iambosszie
Wow Sound like fun
Jimbot
Looking forwards to this! Will be putting a team forwards shortly! :D
Ayako
#1k to #7k, means #6999 and below?
Shime-
Looking for a team :3
Rank 25k
Totoro
Rank 1.4k looking for a team :P
PM me
Poi Panda
Poi!

This should be fun :3
Ciuriya

Ayako wrote:

#1k to #7k, means #6999 and below?
Between #1000 and #7000 inclusively, so rank #7000 and rank #1000 are accepted.
MrKosiej
Hi, i'm willing to compete in a turney but i need a team. So i offer my services as an osu 27k rank polish warrior, capable of doing dt, streams, jumps. Whatever you need. But my speciality is high bpm, also i have very high stamina. I play mouse + keyboard. Chceck my profile for more info or pm me in the game.
chickeneric
Noob player looking for Asian 7k-20k team :P
-Ichika-
Looking for a 7k-20k team :3 i can play almost every maps and every mods =w=)b
Vina del Mar
Please change the name of my team.
Now it called "Awante el paco"
Tactician101
Score v2 focuses on accuracy?
breadman

Tactician101 wrote:

Score v2 focuses on accuracy?
from what i've recalled and seen, yes
JuiceLamber
Looking for a 20k-50k team. Will play sub.
Setsuna
LF a 1-7k team ^_^
tumnut
Flurr
I'm looking for a 7k-20k team. I am looking to play sub if necessary. I can play HD decently imo
Trigonoculus

chickeneric wrote:

Noob player looking for Asian 7k-20k team :P

(recruited)
Our team currently has 5 players. We are urgently looking for 3 more players from Asia for 7k-20k bracket. Please PM ingame or forums as soon as possible :)

Edit: We have enough players now
nockis
Rank 29k noob looking for team.

I'm extra good at jumps I guess, really bad at HD.
Viveliam

tumnut wrote:

Unfamiliar with tournament rules and setup...is freemod allowed? I can only play HD.

If freemod is allowed I'm looking for a team!

there are maps for each mod, 6 nomod, 3 DT, 3 HD, 3 HR, 3 freemod and 1 tiebreaker. you can pick hd, hr and fl on freemod
Lico
hey there i am also looking for a team just send me a pm when i am online
my rank is #33k
Umaru Doma
DeasuPL
Hi, Im looking for a 1-7k team.
2.4k rank, Im good at nomod :P
Rashomon
looking for a 7k-20k team
currently 12k
decent on all mods
Adarchi
Any 7k - 20k team need a member?
I'm 8.6k good at nomod and decent at everything else
MusicalSona
I would just like to announce my free agency for any 1k-7k teams <3

Decent at nomod and hidden

Edit: I may have found a team.
Exordica
LF>team rank 30k pls
TheLeviathan
Looking for team. 20K +, PM me
Skills: Jumps, Hidden, DT
Good: AR10 reading

Mouse only

Can check YT channel to see few plays
Arrogante
Looking for a 1k-7k Team, Currently rank 1.6k, someone scout me :) If I get scouted I have another 1.6k who will participate with us, so someone hit me up.
Braediac
If we already filled out form for 7k-20k but weren't accepted (probably because full) do we have to do another form to compete now?
MayoFN
waiting to be added....