| Brackets | Spreadsheet | Discord | Twitch |
Tournament scheduleGroup Stage: 25th June - 3rd July
Quarterfinals: 9th July
Loser Round 1: 10th July
Semifinals: 16th July
Loser Round 2: 17th July
Loser Round 3: 23rd July
Finals: 24th July
Loser Round 4: 30th July
Grand Finals: 31st July
- This is a 1vs1 tournament for osu!Standard.
- The tournament will be held in Score v1.
- Registration is limited to people from Baltic and Scandinavia, including countries like Faroe Islands (For now).
- This will be a
- To register you must be ranked between 20-50k.
- Your rank is evaluated during registration only. You can gain ranks afterwards.
- Tournament will be held from 25th June to 31st July
- Players must be able to atleast pass 5* maps.
- The schedule will be listed in the spreadsheet. If you can't play your match, let me know and we can work something out.
- You will lose if you haven't shown up 15 minutes after appointed time.
- Disconnecting during a beatmap will be considered as a loss. Player is given 10 minutes to return or the match will be counted as a loss.
- Failing during a map has no negative impact on outcome as long as Player revives.
- If Player 1 completes a map while Failed with a higher score than Player 2, who hasn't failed. Player 2 gains the point.
- If both players fail, score is calculated as usual.
- Any negative behavior or verbal harassment is prohibited and might result in Disqualification.
- The players will be divided into 4 groups of 4 players each.
- All the players will play against other players in the same group.
- The top 2 players of each group will advance to quarterfinals.
- Tournament features Double elimination, meaning there is Loser bracket and you need to lose twice to be knocked out.
- Losing in Winners bracket will put you in Losers bracket. Losing in Losers bracket will knock you out of the tournament.
- There will be 3 Mappools in total:
- Group Stage: Mappool 1 - Best of 5
- Quarterfinals: Mappool 2 - Best of 7
- Loser Round 1: Mappool 2 - Best of 9
- Semifinals: Mappool 2 - Best of 9
- Loser Round 2: Mappool 2 - Best of 11
- Loser Round 3: Mappool 3 - Best of 11
- Finals: Mappool 3 - Best of 13
- Loser Round 4: Mappool 3 - Best of 13
- Grand Finals: Mappool 3 - Best of 15
- Mappool 1: Each player will have 1 ban and 1 pick/mod.
- Mappool 2: Each player will have 2 bans and 2 picks/mod.
- Mappool 3: Each player will have 3 bans and 3 picks/mod.
- Ban/Pick order will be decided by one !roll. The player who rolls lower, will ban 1st. The player who rolled higher, will ban 2nd, but pick a beatmap 1st.
- Bans and picks are alternating. Meaning Player 1 bans Map 1, Player 2 bans Map 2, Player 1 bans Map 3 etc.
- Each player can ban only one map per mod in the same match.
- No Mod I and No Mod II are considered different mods and ban/pick limits work on them separately.
- Each player is able to pick a warm-up map ( if they want to ) upon joining multiplayer match.
- Warm-up maps shouldn't be too long or too hard.
- Tiebreaker will be played with enabled Free Mod on a Team Vs., meaning you lose if you fail first.
- Allowed Free Mods are: Hard Rock, Hidden and Spun-Out, but mod is not obligatory.
No Mod I
- Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang [handsome's Traigc Love Extra] (pishifat)
- Hanatan - Airman ga Taosenai (SOUND HOLIC Ver.) [CRN's Extra] (Natsu)
- Himeringo - Yotsuya-san ni Yoroshiku [Winber1's Extreme] (RLC)
- Meiko Nakamura - Dispel [Insane] (terametis)
- Sharlo & yealina - Kakushigoto [RLC's Extra] (Sharlo)