forum

Remilia Scarlet v1.1

posted
Total Posts
56
show more
[Sora]_old
❤.❤
I Love this skin! good job
Transigent
Thank you for your skin,I like it very much.
Mesita
great skin! very good job ;)
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Seriously, Thank you guys for positive comments.
I will work harder to make my skins better. ^.^
CPTW
I'm not really much of a forum user in general but I just wanted to say that this is such an awesome skin and everyone should use it!
Topic Starter
MLGnom

CPTW wrote:

I'm not really much of a forum user in general but I just wanted to say that this is such an awesome skin and everyone should use it!
Yes! Let's force people to start liking Touhou and Remilia. :P
Tomoya Okazaki
overall there is nothing odd or less ;)
I therefore think that your work is very good because they wear well enough combos burst on the selection picture varied mods, unique slider and the color red as the base color with black color combination is the right choice :)


I really like what you make :)
I hope you make more attractive skins ;)

Topic Starter
MLGnom

Tomoya Okazaki wrote:

overall there is nothing odd or less ;)
I therefore think that your work is very good because they wear well enough combos burst on the selection picture varied mods, unique slider and the color red as the base color with black color combination is the right choice :)


I really like what you make :)
I hope you make more attractive skins ;)

Thank you! I will try. ^^
Tomoya Okazaki
Thank you! I will try. ^^
anyway tell me if you make a new skin or send message to me when you make a new one ;)
(cause i already download all your skin,and all of them is very nice to use) ;)
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Minor update.
- Changed hitcircleoverlay,
- Changed hitcircle,
- Corrected default numbers (they are brighter)

Now it should be less distracting. ^^'
GreatJustice1506
I can't use it :cry:
When I try to use it in osu, I always get a message ".ini file is missing"

/edit: Problem solved :lol:
josex97
Thanks so much for the Skin i love it
MizuK_old
i love it
NorthLeech
WONDERFUL skin, I have about 15 skins....all of yours included in that list by the way. But this Remilia skin is just too wonderful, and i always crawl back to it after a few minutes. Love your work here, thanks alot! Your skin is part of my Osu! experience :P:)
Topic Starter
MLGnom

NorthLeech wrote:

WONDERFUL skin, I have about 15 skins....all of yours included in that list by the way. But this Remilia skin is just too wonderful, and i always crawl back to it after a few minutes. Love your work here, thanks alot! Your skin is part of my Osu! experience :P:)
My,my, I really appreciate that. Thank you very much. :3
Shad
*_* this skin is just awesome!! :)
K a Y e
AWESOME! Now there is both Remilia & Flandre Skins! =>
Maverick
Thank you very much! This skin is amazing ^_^
Aoriki
Oh, Your theme was the first one I download and I've been using up to 9 months and haven't change it since! So I wanna thank you for making it ^ ^
shinjiko-san
how to extract it to make it an Osu! skin?
Trite
Awesome skin, thank you for uploading~
THS
thx for uploading :)
Lillim
Awesome skin, but I too unfortunately get the missing ini error. I've tried deleting and re-downloading with no luck.
cacalala
:roll::):D j'aime se skin :x:P
-RyukoMatoi-
Greats !!! i like this skin .. :D
Crayonsnacha
So I got the flandre skin to work, not the newest on but the older one. Can't get this skin to work, either. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I don't get any error messages when trying to use the skin, so I don't know.

Edit:~nevermind, fixed :3
Kuchibiiru
This skin is perfect! I might be using this as my new primary soon
Neuphia
Nice Skin :D
bettyfan
好看喔~下載中!哈哈 :D
Please sign in to reply.

New reply