1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
I was wondering whether I should buy this or not.

Idk some people told me this one isn't a 18+ version and most of dirty jokes are edited. Any recommendations on this?
posted
Of course there are no sex scenes at all in that thing. It's the Steam version after all. There should be an uncensored patch floating around somewhere. Or better yet, just get the TLWiki one.
posted
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki will be released by Sekai Project just before the release of fan translation.
And I believe the translation for Ao no Kanata has been dropped since it has turned into a fan site.
This is so painful
posted
I've played a decent amount of VNs before.
The longest VN for me is CLANNAD. The story is great - I get more feels from the VN than the anime.
The others that I remember are...
Katawa Shoujo (Good story, some ero)
Kindred Spirits on the Roof (yuri. I don't even know why I play this. Pretty good if you like reading.)
Roommates (Swings three ways, some ero, pretty good)
Beach Bounce (Mostly just eroge)
Cursed Sight (Great story, no ero)
X-Note and Area-X (sequel) (Mystery, cute graphics, no ero, great game)
posted
Just finished reading all of Root Double After. Can't wait to start Before, it looks like it'll be great
posted
Recently started Nekopara Vol1. Thanks to the person who gifted me including Vol0. <3
posted
I currently feel pretty weird. I decided to open up my vintage Muv-Luv Alternative, which I left since I installed it 1 year ago, and I had wanted to play this game around 3 years ago. However I'm too scared about Marimo's death scene(s) to watch her die because I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to fictional gore. I can watch shock videos that contains killing like Dnepostrov maniacs or 3guys 1 hammer, but watching the Mountain crush the skull of the Viper gave me nightmares probably because it's uncalled for, and it's in 1080p HD. Guess it's also because they don't show much gore in the real life videos.

Fuck it, I'm playing Baldr Sky Dive 1 & 2

Edit: Holy shit, Rain is 11/10 waifu material. Her mature fashion and appearance radiating beauty and sultriness, looking out for the MC, and hiding her love, she's just like Saber.

Second Edit: Forget what I said, having Rain falling in love w/ Kou weakened the MC by making him the generic oblivious harem lead who's apparently a chick magnet instead of a pretty cool guy because it's too far-fetched to have Kou rescue Rain by chance. There's no fun in having to make the effort to become her paramour any more. And having Rain form some sort of deep connection with Sora just felt cheap as a plot device because the two don't fit together.

Third Edit: Finished both Rain endings, Rain became too mellow, there's none of that maturity or sultriness shrouded in mystery now that Rain fully opened to the MC. She's still 7/10 waifu material because of her devotion anyways. I guess having the character narrate things does seem important because it's a pretty big contributor to her beauty.
posted
Majikoi A-1 patch has been completed, and boy i am glad Benkei's route in it.
and apparently A-2 patch already progressing, kudos to the translator.
posted
I like the one that make me cry uncontrollably. Like Little Busters.
posted
Chu-Shingura 46+1 = Muv-luv Alternative, samurai style
posted
I've played too many to list off the top of my head. But I'll just throw some of my favorites below, I suppose. Nothing is in a specific order.
Danganronpa
Saya no Uta
Lamunation
I Will Start Over and Over Again for You
Kara no Shojo
Little Busters
Steins;Gate
The Sweet World of the Ephemeral
Grisaia no Kaijitsu
Grisaia no Rakuen (Although, it wasn't as good as Kaijitsu)
posted

PandaParty wrote:

Grisaia no Kaijitsu
Grisaia no Rakuen (Although, it wasn't as good as Kaijitsu)
Did you just skip Meikyuu and go straight for Rakuen lmao
posted
reading Flowers rn.. had to rip it somwhere bec no money, i'll prolly just buy it on the next sale xd

the thinking segments is killing me fml..
posted
Currently playing the Grisaia VNs
posted
World End Economica ep3 beta keys are being sent out to backers now.
posted
Releases for this week, for all you VN nerds.

http://fuwanovel.net/2016/09/vnts-09-24/

P.S. I should make a habit of posting Fuwa links as soon as they are updated.
posted
Waiting for SG0
posted
kamidori is a good rpg
posted
Currently Waiting for
Rewrite: Harvest Festa & Angel Beats English patch

and i'm a real fan of ''Key Visual Novels''
i've already played, Kanon, Rewrite, Clannad, Little Busters, Air, myb i've forget 1 or 2 (?) :kappa:

i'm still playing Steins;Gate & Chaos;Head
and i've finished NekoPara vol 0 - 1 - 2 they was pretty good 'if you know what i mean' :kappa:
posted
show more