forum

General Visual Novel / Galgame thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
blissfulyoshi

Yonpachi wrote:

aaah looking at ur profil pic remind me of the biggest troll in madou lol. ah my question is not so hard. not about the history of godslayer or any spesific question. I just want to ask about Valefor's acrobat skill which triggered if she doesn't wear any armor and shield. what if she's using the invisible armor(the one that makes ur char appear naked). did the skill still take effect or not?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that, never liked using Valefor xD. Also, I uninstalled my game already, so I can't check, sorry.
Yonpachi_old
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that, never liked using Valefor xD. Also, I uninstalled my game already, so I can't check, sorry.
ah ok ;w;
aw u didn't like her
phantom thief. less encounter enemy, drop bonus ++ she's useful
Ironsoul27
ive recently begun my visual novel collection and started with the eroge genre
Decided VNs are the greatest things ever :3
Montyy
Ceph23
If you liked Clannad, you'll probably lke Little Busters and Rewrite, as both are made by key visual studio
I would also suggest Hoshizora no Memoria and If my heart had wings. Both are light reads and have a pretty nice touching story.

On another note, what is taking that Oreimo VN so long to finish? :/
Yonpachi_old

DivineShinobi wrote:

I discovered VN's about a year ago with my first one being Katawa Shoujo (Which I suggest EVERYONE play at least once) and currently I am playing Clannad ^.^

I also plan to play Stein's Gate and Nekopara :D

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated :)
please try my favorite VN too. G-Senjou no Maou. definitely worth to try
Kagari
i guess most of the VNs made by Key Visual Studio are by far the best VNs I've played so far (Rewrite is one of my all-time favorites)

just finished eden*, now playing Tokyo School Life :P
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I started playing through VNs last year.
My first would be Katawa Shoujo (still trying to complete all the arcs)
I played one on my phone once (I shall not name it)
Currently playing through Narcissu
Also currently on the look out for free VNs as I don't have much spending budget. :/
Straw Hat
I have only seen part of a VN and it is the first two parts of Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I just can't seem to find the time to finish it but the story is really amazing. If I have time, I would also like to try out Steins;Gate and Higurashi.
Ceph23
The translation of Oreimo VN is finally done!!
I've been bitching about this thing for months now!

Time to do that Ruri route. :3

Now I wait for disc 2 to be finished. One more year of waiting I guess.
Tari

Yonpachi wrote:

DivineShinobi wrote:

I discovered VN's about a year ago with my first one being Katawa Shoujo (Which I suggest EVERYONE play at least once) and currently I am playing Clannad ^.^

I also plan to play Stein's Gate and Nekopara :D

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated :)
please try my favorite VN too. G-Senjou no Maou. definitely worth to try

Omg, I would recommend G-Senjou no Maou too. Really great storyline and graphics.
Luna
Does anyone have suggestions for good Shoujo Ai VNs in realistic settings (realistic meaning no fantasy/magic etc.)? Bonus points if the art style is also on the more realistic end of the spectrum.
Preferably SFW, but 18+ is fine as long as the story has more substance than being a lame excuse to jump from one H-scene to the next.
Currently playing FLOWERS which is quite enjoyable, if a bit cheesy at times.
Shurelia

Luna wrote:

Does anyone have suggestions for good Shoujo Ai VNs in realistic settings (realistic meaning no fantasy/magic etc.)? Bonus points if the art style is also on the more realistic end of the spectrum.
Preferably SFW, but 18+ is fine as long as the story has more substance than being a lame excuse to jump from one H-scene to the next.
Currently playing FLOWERS which is quite enjoyable, if a bit cheesy at times.
Have you tried "Katahane" ?
Luna

Shurelia wrote:

Have you tried "Katahane" ?
I already stumbled across it when browsing vndb but was slightly put off by the whole doll story and the artstyle in some of the screenshots.
I guess I'll take a look at the trial version and see if I like it. Thanks!
Shurelia

Luna wrote:

I already stumbled across it when browsing vndb but was slightly put off by the whole doll story and the artstyle in some of the screenshots.
I guess I'll take a look at the trial version and see if I like it. Thanks!
Just lemme know if you need more recommendations from me.
Saranghae_old_1
I have extremely bad luck with visual novels. Most of the ones I played left me incredibly scarred.
Green Platinum

Dearly Blessed wrote:

I have extremely bad luck with visual novels. Most of the ones I played left me incredibly scarred.
Elaborate please (maybe stop getting Nukiges idk)
Jebbika
My fave visual novel has to be Rewrite. I got it about a month ago and I've been playing it non-stop!
I'm in love. :) :) :lol:

Have any of you played Rewrite?
I'm going the Shizuru route. She's so kawaii. I've heard a little about the ending... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Shurelia

Jebbika wrote:

My fave visual novel has to be Rewrite. I got it about a month ago and I've been playing it non-stop!

I'm going the Shizuru route. She's so kawaii. I've heard a little about the ending... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I did.

And yes, Shizuru's Route is really great but i like Akane's More because she's my favorite character at that game.
Jebbika

Shurelia wrote:

Jebbika wrote:

I did.

And yes, Shizuru's Route is really great but i like Akane's More because she's my favorite character at that game.
I myself was contemplating as to whether or not to choose Akane. Honestly, if I didn't meet Shizuru it'd be Akane all the way. <3
Akane has a nice route too and just as sad if what I've heard is correct.
Leguna
Majikoi English patch has been completed. 2 years of waiting and it's finally here.
http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/ ... n-project/
pandaBee

Jebbika wrote:

Shizuru had the worst route. Yuto Tonokawa is hack. It's a shame since she's such a cute girl, she deserved better than that trainwreck.
Personally my favorite girl is Lucia, though my favorite routes are Akane's and Moon.

Leguna wrote:

Majikoi English patch has been completed. 2 years of waiting and it's finally here.
Let's be honest now, noone really liked Miyako that much. Most people at least.
Ceph23

Leguna wrote:

It's gotten a tad bit harder to get a hold of VNs easily ever since Fuwanovel decided to not host and seed their torrents T.T
Leguna

Ceph23 wrote:

It's gotten a tad bit harder to get a hold of VNs easily ever since Fuwanovel decided to not host and seed their torrents T.T
just download their patch and get the game elsewhere, that's what i did :d
Jebbika

pandaBee wrote:

Jebbika wrote:

Shizuru had the worst route. Yuto Tonokawa is hack. It's a shame since she's such a cute girl, she deserved better than that trainwreck.
Personally my favorite girl is Lucia, though my favorite routes are Akane's and Moon.

Leguna wrote:

I quite like Shizuru. She's adorable. I didn't force myself to do Kotori first for nothing! :3
But Honestly, I am doing Lucia next because she's pretty cool and from what I've heard her route seems awesome.
Spoooky o:
xD
Shurelia
Lucia's Route is full of plot twists.

You better prepare yourself for it.
Jebbika

Shurelia wrote:

Lucia's Route is full of plot twists.

You better prepare yourself for it.
-Equips self with armor and weapons- I am ready.
Shurelia
Good Luck Then.
Treekii
Steins;Gate sequel, Steins;Gate 0. Coming as a VN and an anime. Yayyyy
Green Platinum

[ Tree ] wrote:

Steins;Gate sequel, Steins;Gate 0. Coming as a VN and an anime. Yayyyy
A sequel is pretty unwarranted IMO since the series was already pretty well concluded. It just seems like a way to further milk Steins;Gate's popularity for money.
Shurelia
inb4 moar fanservices less stories.
Nifhleim

Kokizi wrote:

Post anything about your visual novel (galge, eroge, otome) interests here~

I think the osu community has a decent amount of VN players, but I was wondering as to why there's no VN thread so I just decided to start one. Sorry if I might be necroing but wasn't able to find an existing VN thread.

So, to start it off I'll post first about my own VN gaming experience.

I've been playing visual novels for nearly 2 years, started being interested with it when I watched the anime adaptation of the VN Shuffle!

Currently playing Utawarerumono, which I can't seem to finish because of osu! x3

my personal favorites are
ever17
saya no uta
can't remember other since I've played so many.

my favourite is Bakiboki Memorial and Love Choris XD
10nya
okay then since I think this forum is fit for my question,

uh hello guys, recently i have downloaded シロガネ×スピリッツ!(Shirogane x Spirits !) produced by GIGA and downloaded it via anime-sharing
so the mds and .iso are divided by 2 into different size too, tried to join them with hjsplit but it caused error to my PC. so i downloaded AlphaROMdiE.exe thingy and it was all chinese so anyone can translate it for me please? AlphaROMdiE.exe's screenshoot
and hows the app works? so i cant install the game because my daemon tools didn't respond to open all of .mds ;-;

for credit and help i would say thanks first :3
nvm solved
Apex_old
untitled
EneT
My personal favourite is G-senjou no Maou

I'm currently playing Majikoi but I don't play it much
Treekii

Apex wrote:

I am now playing ever17. I am at 20% progress, and I feel that the game can be unexpectedly scary at times. Wish me luck.
Good luck. I finished it a while ago and it was very good. Have fun :D

I started reading Dangan Ronpa last night, pretty interesting so far. I should probably finish Grisaia no Kajitsu soon too..
blissfulyoshi
I finally got around to playing Kamisama no Rhapsody's demo, so here are some pics/machine translations for you. (Nothing that funny, sorry)

Only finished the prologue, so will post pictures of chapter 1 when I play it. Besides that, I'll wait for the game to actually come out at the end of this month.
Whizzers
Well I just recently found out what visual novels are so I'm just starting off and I'm currently playing Little Busters! and Katawa Shoujo

(and I really want to start on G-Senjou no Maou but I think I should finish these^^ first)
Navizel
Have fun (?) on Katawa. Not a fan of Little Busters/key.

Anyway, I'm halfway done with Majikoi. I wish side characters' routes have more CGs and were longer. Kazuko has the best route so far. F/SN and Kara no Shoujo should be next.
Zuikaku
Eroge reminds me of Pokemon.
Apart from the fact that Pokemon isn't R18+ :o
show more