posted
Total Posts
show more
Everwhite
The only VNs I've ever experienced were all productions of Typemoon:

Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Tsukihime

Also planning to try out Mahotsukai no Yoru ~ :P
Holo The Wolf
A devil on G-string or G senjou no maou :)
Momoiro
I don't know if anyone's mentioned it before but True Remembrance was great. Been a while since I played a VN though.
Yonpachi_old

moonlight666 wrote:

I've been playing visual novels for nearly 1 year, started being interested with it when I watched the anime adaptation of the Umineko No Naku Koro Ni. Adapted were only 4 episodes of 8, so i started to search for manga and saw the VN for it.
I'm very happy with that situation, now Umineko - my favorite.))
Currently on the 4th ep in VN. Umineko's so good, godly bgm and the story's really good too
The Gambler
Little late here, but has anyone played Song of Saya lately? A lot of people have recommended it to me and I want to hear a LITTLE more before playing it.

Btw, Rewrite and Grisaia no Kajitsu were my favorites :D
Navizel
^
Gore. Urobutcher. Lovecraft.
NoHitter

dagambler999 wrote:

Little late here, but has anyone played Song of Saya lately? A lot of people have recommended it to me and I want to hear a LITTLE more before playing it.

Btw, Rewrite and Grisaia no Kajitsu were my favorites :D
Saya no Uta is very dark and it gave me nightmares the first time I played through it.
That aside though, it is a good work, but I don't recommend it unless you can stomach hardcore stuff.
DarkerStyle
I play VN's occasionally, But my big-time favourites are: EF - tale of memories ( The plot was beautiful and it was REAAAALLY long visual novel!)
AutoMedic
Hey guys, anyone Played the first Danganronpa?

Can someone recommend me some skill patterns :)
spongypuppet

Sonatora wrote:

Hey guys, anyone Played the first Danganronpa?

Can someone recommend me some skill patterns :)
I've finished the game. Do you mean combinations?
I didn't really pay much attention to the skills during my playthrough XD. I just equipped what I thought was better than the others.
It was also weird how each time I tried to get to know a character, that character ended up dying.

Been playing EVNs lately. I've started playing all of them. I've never finished one yet though.
B1rd
I stared playing Fate/stay night, on the first of this month, I've been playing it a bit..

it's amazing, 9/10. on the third and final route at the moment, though I hate it because Sakura is the heroine. but I will finish it eventually and am eagerly anticipating playing the sequel. If you haven't play it yet I would definitely recommend it.
Sakurasesuke
[center]I am a otaku <3 Izymi koata is my double x) :
[/center]
Shurelia
Wat?

new page!
Mephilia
Katawa Shoujo. ♥
piruchan
You guys probably already know this, but staircase subs website is back. Let's just hope the full patch of Dracu-riot! is going to come out/in progress.
Leguna

piruchan wrote:

You guys probably already know this, but staircase subs website is back. Let's just hope the full patch of Dracu-riot! is going to come out/in progress.
what? for real? i thought that translator guy was busy IRL.
B1rd
idk apparently he got a girlfriend or something and was too embarrassed to be a translator. good riddance IMO.
Shurelia

piruchan wrote:

/me prays*
Leguna
well,gonna continue Clover Days (been stalled it for a while). having community translation in VNR sure is helpful for a newbie in japanese like me ._.
Yonpachi_old
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... next-month
What do you guys think about that news? Will it affect VN?
-Takis-
Does Homestuck count as a visual novel? If so, I'm a huge fan, even though I just finished act 1. :P
AutoMedic
Super Danganronpa 2 localization this september

Fuck you Project Zetsubou for cancelling the project
blissfulyoshi
You know the full translation for Danganronpa 2 is on yt, and why would people spend their time when the official translation would only be 1-2 around the corner by the time they finished? If they start their time instead translating a different VN without an official translation, I think all of us would be happy.
[-Tsubomi-]

FeelGoodInc wrote:

Does Homestuck count as a visual novel? If so, I'm a huge fan, even though I just finished act 1. :P
yes yes it does uvu , oh just wait until you get into later acts ! it's crazy as hell x'D
-Takis-

Kali-Senpai wrote:

FeelGoodInc wrote:

yes yes it does uvu , oh just wait until you get into later acts ! it's crazy as hell x'D
WOO! Yeah, I know. I've gotten some of the spoilers. v_v It's amazing.
Shurelia
Good news , Everyone!

Someone just picked up another Yuzusoft's Product to be translated.
and it's "Noble Works"

Just pray that it won't end likes Dracu-Riot! ~
[-Tsubomi-]

blissfulyoshi wrote:

You know the full translation for Danganronpa 2 is on yt, and why would people spend their time when the official translation would only be 1-2 around the corner by the time they finished? If they start their time instead translating a different VN without an official translation, I think all of us would be happy.
my friend linked me to the "Dangan Ronpa IF" manga which is started to be translated uvu
Ceph23
The remaining 2% in the translation of Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is taking forever.
Shurelia

Ceph23 wrote:

The remaining 2% in the translation of Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is taking forever.
Yeah... I hope they didn't drop it.
RayFudo
Does anybody know where can i download The Guilty Crown : Lost Christmas ( English edition ) ? :cry: :| :roll: :roll:
piruchan

RayFudo wrote:

Does anybody know where can i download The Guilty Crown : Lost Christmas ( English edition ) ? :cry: :| :roll: :roll:
From General rules of Otaku Culture
I really don't need to say this but don't share pirated stuff here, or advertise that you have it and willing to give it. (And don't try to give me the "osu! distributing music" card. It won't work.)
Shurelia

Gonna Remind you guys , that Ameterasu Translation has finished their project on ,Coμ VN.

Full English Patch is ready to use~
DenisMartins
Type Moon,Key and AkabeSoft2 are the best ones
Ceph23

Shurelia wrote:

Gonna Remind you guys , that Ameterasu Translation has finished their project on ,Coμ VN.

Full English Patch is ready to use~
Yeah I just finished downloading this.
Its been a while since my last VN. Hope this is good.
Leguna
well, Coμ quite good so far, i love the story.
currently in the middle of Benio's route
Ceph23
So I decided to put Coμ on hold and finally finish Koiiru Chu! Lips since I was in the middle of Karen's route....
And holy shit I was bombarded with feels T.T

I did not expect that from a moege
AutoMedic
September Hype BABY!!!!

It's almost September, excited for the Danganronpa : Sayonara Zetsubo Gakuen english release by NIS. I hope they wont dub this again like they did in the first game. Besides, a good example of NIS translation is Black Rock★Shooter
Magicphoenix

Leguna wrote:

well, Coμ quite good so far, i love the story.
currently in the middle of Benio's route
Do tell if the VN is really good okay ? :)
Or how good the route you've played was
Shurelia

Ceph23 wrote:

So I decided to put Coμ on hold and finally finish Koiiru Chu! Lips since I was in the middle of Karen's route....

What!? That Koi Iru! Chu Lips! is that good?
Ceph23

Shurelia wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

What!? That Koi Iru! Chu Lips! is that good?
I guess "bombardment" would be too much
Caught me off guard would fit the bill. Either that or I'm an emotional dude

Still, I shed manly tears.
show more