show more
Shurelia
Damn , i don't want to saw that Rewrite's CG

It'll spoil me so much! ;w;
lunarblue

Shurelia wrote:

sorry forgot to spoiler it ;w; relax its only fansdisk..
Shurelia

lunarblue wrote:

Shurelia wrote:

sorry forgot to spoiler it ;w; relax its only fansdisk..
even its only a fandisk, doesn't mean that people won't play it.

i'm a fans of Rewritd , you know

also, Koicocho Translation progress is now 98%.
Can't wait , until it finished and released~.
Navizel
Thanks for that update. Finally something new to read.
blissfulyoshi
Well I finally finished 1 playthrough of La Dea. For anyone that needs a quick review, it is pretty much a standard FF-like JRPG with H-logic (this is a remake of their original 1999 work), so expect a lot of stale sprites and some pretty screwed up logic. On top of that, I don't feel the plotline was that good, but I'm reading through a machine translation. However with that said, the game's art is very nice especially with some of the later bosses. Also for a standard JRPG, it is pretty fleshed out with a large technique grid, lots of sidequests, new game+, secret bosses, upgrading system, and a long list of collectible items. If you don't mind a more old school RPG with H, give it a shot.

Shurelia
Dat Succubus...
hnngg
lunarblue

Shurelia wrote:

even its only a fandisk, doesn't mean that people won't play it.

i'm a fans of Rewritd , you know

also, Koicocho Translation progress is now 98%.
Can't wait , until it finished and released~.
98% @.@
gretay

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Well I finally finished 1 playthrough of La Dea. For anyone that needs a quick review, it is pretty much a standard FF-like JRPG with H-logic (this is a remake of their original 1999 work), so expect a lot of stale sprites and some pretty screwed up logic. On top of that, I don't feel the plotline was that good, but I'm reading through a machine translation. However with that said, the game's art is very nice especially with some of the later bosses. Also for a standard JRPG, it is pretty fleshed out with a large technique grid, lots of sidequests, new game+, secret bosses, upgrading system, and a long list of collectible items. If you don't mind a more old school RPG with H, give it a shot.

what is the name of that VN? and the download link? it seems great
Yonpachi_old

gretay wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

b-b-but you're still underage u.u
blissfulyoshi

gretay wrote:

The name is Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~ (天秤のLa DEA。 ~戦女神MEMORIA~), and as for download links, we are not allowed to post them on osu!. As a warning, if you are too young for this type of game, I don't recommend playing it, since there are quite a few rape scenes in the novel (then again if you are too young, you shouldn't be looking at H-scenes at all).
gretay

blissfulyoshi wrote:

The name is Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~ (天秤のLa DEA。 ~戦女神MEMORIA~), and as for download links, we are not allowed to post them on osu!. As a warning, if you are too young for this type of game, I don't recommend playing it, since there are quite a few rape scenes in the novel (then again if you are too young, you shouldn't be looking at H-scenes at all).
can we skip the H scenes? like using ctrl or other? (i'm not into H for now so if i can skip it i'll skip lol) i google it for the english translation but i didn't find one , can send me by PM / message? is it okay to add 1 . , * & or anything between the link like asdfge.*com? if you can't it's okay for me
Shurelia

gretay wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

can we skip the H scenes? like using ctrl or other? (i'm not into H for now so if i can skip it i'll skip lol) i google it for the english translation but i didn't find one , can send me by PM / message? is it okay to add 1 . , * & or anything between the link like asdfge.*com? if you can't it's okay for me
No, there's no English patch for this game. It's still a new VNs , you know~

Also if you are not into H-Scenes , why not trying some All-Ages VNs (VN without any H-Scenes)?

I can suggest some if you want it.
gretay

Shurelia wrote:

gretay wrote:

No, there's no English patch for this game. It's still a new VNs , you know~

Also if you are not into H-Scenes , why not trying some All-Ages VNs (VN without any H-Scenes)?

I can suggest some if you want it.
i'd prefer a VN with Gameplay like that one / sengoku rance / other but you can suggest some other all age VNs to me. i'll play some which i like
Shurelia

gretay wrote:

i'd prefer a VN with Gameplay like that one / sengoku rance / other but you can suggest some other all age VNs to me. i'll play some which i like
Eien no Aseria.
It really fits your taste. All Ages and there's Gameplay on that game~

Edit :
H-Scene. . .
blissfulyoshi
As you said, you could hold the ctrl key for all of the H scenes, but Tenbin no La dea does have 47 H scenes (including the 1 from the fandisk). Consequently, expect to hold down ctrl a lot, but expect to see glimpses of some pretty nasty looking rape scenes.

If you want other types of gameplay, I will not recommend Tenbin no La Dea since it is mostly just standard RPG. Eushully's Kamidori (TBS RPG w/ recettear elements), Sousei no Arterial (card game), or Madou Koukaku (RTS RPG with city maintenance and politic elements built in). Beware, like all other Eushully games they have plenty of H scenes. As for other companies, since you mentioned Alicesoft, Rance 9 came out the same day as Tenbin no La dea.

As Shurelia mentioned, none of these games have a full english patch (with the exception of kamidori), but some have menu patches and the likes.
gretay
Shurelia: Thanks , i'll search for it
blissfulyoshi: woah 47 so many i think i'll skip that for now , and which one of the VNs that you mentioned is the all ages one? i think i'll like Madou Koukaku but if it contains a lot of H scenes then i think i'll skip it. And for the patches , how to do it? i still can't read all the japanese character and i think i really need that patches
Yonpachi_old

gretay wrote:

blissfulyoshi: woah 47 so many i think i'll skip that for now , and which one of the VNs that you mentioned is the all ages one? i think i'll like Madou Koukaku but if it contains a lot of H scenes then i think i'll skip it. And for the patches , how to do it? i still can't read all the japanese character and i think i really need that patches
hey I see you mention sengoku rance there :3
ok if you like sengoku rance, why don't you try Eroge from my avatar? eiyuu senki
come to the dark side man :3
gretay

NickFreja wrote:

gretay wrote:

hey I see you mention sengoku rance there :3
ok if you like sengoku rance, why don't you try Eroge from my avatar? eiyuu senki
come to the dark side man :3
Sometimes we need to lighten up the dark lol i'll try it when i'm old enough (at least 16-17 years lolll)
Yonpachi_old
Sometimes we need to lighten up the dark lol i'll try it when i'm old enough (at least 16-17 years lolll)
wow you have a great self control. keep that (:
piruchan
Hi.

I haven't read/play a visual novel before. I've tried Clannad, but got bored because I've already watched the anime and dropped it. Now I decided to start with something new, something that I have no idea about the story. I've narrowed my choices to these three. Which one do you think is better for first timer? Or if you know something better, please tell me. I'm fine with long Visual Novel, I enjoy reading. (I know about Katawa Shoujo, but it seems depressing)

A. Grisaia no Kajitsu
B. Dracu-riot
C. G-senjou no Maou
Taadashi

piruchan wrote:

Hi.

I haven't read/play a visual novel before. I've tried Clannad, but got bored because I've already watched the anime and dropped it. Now I decided to start with something new, something that I have no idea about the story. I've narrowed my choices to these three. Which one do you think is better for first timer? Or if you know something better, please tell me. I'm fine with long Visual Novel, I enjoy reading. (I know about Katawa Shoujo, but it seems depressing)

A. Grisaia no Kajitsu
B. Dracu-riot
C. G-senjou no Maou
I would reccomend Little Busters! for you. :) Has a great story, eventhough perhaps a bit depressing sometimes it's overall good and enjoyable to play/read. ;)
KinkiN

blissfulyoshi wrote:

(then again if you are too young, you shouldn't be looking at H-scenes at all).
i giggled at this :P

OT : Can someone recommend me nice VN from Whirlpool?
Leguna

piruchan wrote:

Hi.

A. Grisaia no Kajitsu
B. Dracu-riot
C. G-senjou no Maou

I recommend G-Senjou no Maou ( My first VN and i'm satisfied with it ) for you. Grisaia is quite similar with G-Senjou, and Dracu Riot was your cure from all those serious stuff :3
Shurelia

Yuzuru wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

(then again if you are too young, you shouldn't be looking at H-scenes at all).
i giggled at this :P

OT : Can someone recommend me nice VN from Whirlpool?
"Princess Syndrome" or "Diva with blessed dragonol(or something)" have an amazing UI and graphic (Of course! It's Whirpool) . But dunno about the story since i haven't play it yet~
Yonpachi_old

Leguna wrote:

piruchan wrote:

Hi.

A. Grisaia no Kajitsu
B. Dracu-riot
C. G-senjou no Maou

I recommend G-Senjou no Maou ( My first VN and i'm satisfied with it ) for you. Grisaia is quite similar with G-Senjou, and Dracu Riot was your cure from all those serious stuff :3
G-Senjou FTW. it's highly recommended if you like detective works, smart heroine, anti-hero mc. if you like anime such like code geass, death note, detective conan, you gonna love that VN just like me
AutoMedic
School.

Fucking.

Days.

AKA The Main character is a cunt and his dead in the anime because he's a cunt

AKA Whore Days, Fuck Days, Melancholy Days
Navizel
This is a visual novel thread.
AutoMedic

Navizel wrote:

This is a visual novel thread.
Theres a visual novel about School Days

Also I love the bad endings
Navizel
I'm aware of that.

Sonatora wrote:

You're talking about the anime on that post.
AutoMedic

Navizel wrote:

I'm aware of that.

Sonatora wrote:

You're talking about the anime on that post.
I'm sorry

Just making a reference. Anyways the bad endings are satisfying
lunarblue

>reading some review anime summer
>watch some PV
>intersted dramatical murder
>based VN
>play it
kirueggy
why does one of them have a damn SAS gas mask
Kobi_old_1
Bakudan Handan. If you've not played it, play it. You need to.
There are two reasons for this, the first being that if you make a wrong choice you get blown up.
The second being this frikkin cutie pie
lunarblue

kirukashi wrote:

why does one of them have a damn SAS gas mask
-_- becouse.. becouse... becouse...

it will make the story and character more attactive
the heroine must have diffrence charisma
its sci-fi galge game...

its yaoi eroge after all,...
Kobi_old_1
^ isn't lil gasmask-man some sort of android or robot or something? He's literally the only reason I have any interest in DMMD at all.
lunarblue

Leviriet wrote:

^ isn't lil gasmask-man some sort of android or robot or something? He's literally the only reason I have any interest in DMMD at all.

im not yet finish all routes T.T

noiz rute

Clear ( the gasmask guy)

this guy pretty werido
Kobi_old_1

lunarblue wrote:

this guy pretty werido
lmfaooooo literally what.
What the hell is that game at all. :')
(May or may not need to play it now that I've seen that)
lunarblue

Leviriet wrote:

lunarblue wrote:

this guy pretty werido
lmfaooooo literally what.
What the hell is that game at all. :')
(May or may not need to play it now that I've seen that)
but as you tough...

he is a robot
Shurelia
Ugh.. Yaoi....
lunarblue
this is sad. its no yaoi.. its... a ... damn feel
show more