1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
^Does Steins;Gate have a 100% english translation?
posted

psKirika wrote:

^Does Steins;Gate have a 100% english translation?
It's supposed to be translated 100% long time ago... Still If You got the Japanese Language, You can patch It with English Patch
Steins;Gate - vndb
posted

Otonashi07 wrote:

^Saya no Uta, G Senjou no Maou, Steins;Gate, and Grisaia no Kajitsu.
Don't play Saya no Uta if you have a weak constitution. It takes quite a bit to stomach that one.
posted

NoHitter wrote:

Don't play Saya no Uta if you have a weak constitution. It takes quite a bit to stomach that one.
Oh yeah forgot about the warning. My bad.
posted
Finished with Sachi and Yumiko's route in Grisaia. Yumiko's route not that bad (wtf mal people)

probably going Makina first before Michiru's. They say Michiru has the best route but I guess save the best for last? Though not really sure if it's that good. Looks like she has a split personality but w/e

aaand..little progress on 999. I only play it once in a while.
posted
What the fuck is your source, honestly, Otonashi07?

For me it's Yumiko > Sachi > Amane > Michiru > Makina
posted
Makina route is Yuuji's route :P
You get to see how awesome he is.
posted

Magicphoenix wrote:

Myanimelist ppl
posted
I've played quite a few over the year, currently I'm playing JustyxNasty. The game is still untranslated so my Japanese studies only allow me to cover about 20% of what they're saying :P
posted
Help!
For those who have ever played Yumina The Ethereal , i need your help!

i can't put my skills into the my skill list even i already got it D:

any solution? please. . .
posted
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is almost translated into English~ :DDD
posted
is there any good VN in psp?
posted
Time for a bunch of replies to a few things said in here since I haven't been around for a while.

Jacqli wrote:

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji 100% English Patch has just been released! :D
About a third the size of Hoshimemo which was rather short-lived if you ask my opinion, then again, at least it didn't drag anything senselessly out since I finished in quite a ridiculously short amount of time when the patch was finalised and released.

NoHitter wrote:

Really? I've recommended it to quite a few people who I know have weak constitutions and are highly susceptible to feeling nauseous towards media with quite graphical content; they came out fine in the end asking me for more.

Otonashi07 wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

Myanimelist ppl
Eh? You aren't referring to the Grisaia Fanclub that I made/run are you?

If that's the 'source' you're citing then you should have at least read a few comments from me (even in this thread on osu!) stating that Makina's route was the worst out of the entire lot of them. The order is exactly as MagicPhoenix states but with Yumiko and Sachi on equal footing due to both having their own appeal. Yumiko for story; Sachi for emotional tugging.

Dumie wrote:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is almost translated into English~ :DDD
Great thing about this is that I can avoid Chisato like the plague... as she is a horribly unlikable character.

JokerFate wrote:

is there any good VN in psp?
There is literally hundreds of them, it just depends on what you regard good to be. List out some requirements and I'll put in a bit of effort to recommend a few titles to cater towards those preferences.
posted

ampzz wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Really? I've recommended it to quite a few people who I know have weak constitutions and are highly susceptible to feeling nauseous towards media with quite graphical content; they came out fine in the end asking me for more.
Well that depends on who reads it. I was unable to sleep for a while after reading it albeit it was my first time reading something like that.
posted

ampzz wrote:

Eh? You aren't referring to the Grisaia Fanclub that I made/run are you?

If that's the 'source' you're citing then you should have at least read a few comments from me (even in this thread on osu!) stating that Makina's route was the worst out of the entire lot of them. The order is exactly as MagicPhoenix states but with Yumiko and Sachi on equal footing due to both having their own appeal. Yumiko for story; Sachi for emotional tugging.[/box]
this thread
posted
@JokerFate
That i know there's Fate/Stay Night(the Realta Nua version, which has no sex scenes(they remade these parts, didn't play so can't vouch if it still makes sense lol)), Dangan Ronpa(ok, only in japan, but it's getting an western launch... there's already an dangan ronpa2, but this one has no news about localization. If you like these, there's an let's play of both, by the same person(consistency, same translation etc etc). could link if interested(on class right now, fast posting rofl)))
Persona3 maybe?
That's it...

OKAY, this is a better guide than me:
http://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=plat-psp

Have fun :)
posted
I just started play vn recently and my first vn is majikoi which leave great impression about vn world XD
But my favorite vn for now is The Devil on G-String (as you can see in my profile picture XD)
The Devil on G-String really fit for my taste. It have comedy, romance, and thriller.
posted
i just got bored of that VN, i think akabesoft2 is not for me. They always start slow, fill your brain with dumb slice of life thingies for hours and hours (not even hours, chapters) then finally start getting serious and attack you non-stop with shit ton of twists until the end.

Finished sharin no kuni yesterday, sadly 7.8/10 Gonna read FD to see some pops chapter
posted
There is a really outstanding one called Dysfunctional systems it is really amazing by Dischan they also have made it for smartphone users and i highly recommend you guys give it a try.(=^3^=)
posted
So many people here played Grisaia ;_; I got it but haven't had time.

Finishing DR within next week; left with Mera's and Elina's route
show more