forum

General Visual Novel / Galgame thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
LQA20Ans

Momochikun wrote:

There is no EX version for Rewrite ? Lol lol~
It would be hard because of Kitamuta Eri, Saitou chiwa(spell correct?) and Hanazawa Kana lol
Lance
I'm progressing though the character routes in Rewrite slowly due to irl stuff. Lucia's route is just... strange. It had very good moments, but the writer went full retarded at the end.
Jacqli
damn.. i want to play Rewrite so much :'(
Magicphoenix

Lance wrote:

I'm progressing though the character routes in Rewrite slowly due to irl stuff. Lucia's route is just... strange. It had very good moments, but the writer went full retarded at the end.
Yep, my potential 2nd/3rd favorite route went straight down to second to last because of the ending...never go full retard guys
It did have the best romance moment out of every route though :D
Harp Note

Momochikun wrote:

There is no EX version for Rewrite ? Lol lol~
This

____

Btw, I have been playing Ever 17, and finished Tsugumi and Sora's route, it was a little tedious the second play, the skip function is at fault xD (It doesnt work the way i like it, whatever). I think Tsugumi's route was better than Sora's but Tsugumi is so annoying, well, at first...
UnderminE
Tsugumi is lovely ok ;__; Keep reading, it took me almost 1 year. But in the end, I have no regrets because of the way it ended.
Harp Note
I know xD The end of her route was great, but it's hard to like her at first, anyway, I haven't "touched" the game in two weeks so I don't know when I will finish it.
Jacqli
Currently playing : Hoshizora no memoria ~wish upon a star~
i'm looking forward for kotomo route XD
Lance
Okay. Shizune's route's ending got to me. key might not know how to write a cohesive story, but they sure know how to make you cry like a little girl.

Edit: So there is one saving grace of Rewrite's character routes: Akane's route. The writing was actually passably good. Now all that's left is the final route.
KuroAkuma
Playing through Kamidori Alchemy Meister again per request from a mate.
Downloading Aiyoku no Eustia for my next VN.

Edit: Link to it: http://vndb.org/v3770
Jacqli

KuroAkuma wrote:

Playing through Kamidori Alchemy Meister again per request from a mate.

Edit: Link to it: http://vndb.org/v3770
hehehehe XD
Exw
just starting play : DRACU-RIOT! and Hoshizora no memoria ~wish upon a star~

w
Magicphoenix
Still waiting for full translation of Dracu-riot! & Irotoridori =,,=
Playing Duel Savior atm, can't go window mode if color ain't 16-Bit D:
ampzz

KuroAkuma wrote:

Claimed Eris since launch date of AnE.
Jacqli

Takamaru_17 wrote:

just starting play : DRACU-RIOT! and Hoshizora no memoria ~wish upon a star~

w
you have same "to do list" with me.. OwOb
Exw

Jacqli wrote:

you have same "to do list" with me.. OwOb
even dracu-riot too? xD
I got recommend from my friend to play that VN, so I download it, and it is nice ovo
Jacqli
someona! please give me a working AGTH!!!! ;w;
i really need that
send me via PM
DX5536

Jacqli wrote:

i really need that
send me via PM
Is it a VN? Can you write the full name of it because i may find it.

btw,do you know any good VN like Yo-Jin-Bo?
CPLs
I play some VN too, but it has been a long time ago

I cant remember the name,since I deleted it :?
Magicphoenix
Duel Savior worst protagonist ever witnessed in my life
Yafutsufa

DX5536 wrote:

Jacqli wrote:

i really need that
send me via PM
Is it a VN? Can you write the full name of it because i may find it.

btw,do you know any good VN like Yo-Jin-Bo?
AGTH is some application to translating japanese to english.... in visual novel game.... but for me they just ruin the game since the game turn into smaller size.... like turn into window mode while all of the sides getting translation... and also some of the translation maybe wrong.... it goes like there`s about.... 4-6 translation maybe? i kinda forgot them...
DX5536

Yafutsufa wrote:

AGTH is some application to translating japanese to english.... in visual novel game.... but for me they just ruin the game since the game turn into smaller size.... like turn into window mode while all of the sides getting translation... and also some of the translation maybe wrong.... it goes like there`s about.... 4-6 translation maybe? i kinda forgot them...
I see, thanks for the info anyway.
Harp Note

Magicphoenix wrote:

Duel Savior worst protagonist ever witnessed in my life
When the patch came out I almost played it, and I have hear that the protagonist sucks too, but how is the story in your opinion? Personally, Takeru from Muv-Luv was so irritating that if it wasnt for Alternative I seriously hadn't finished the first VN, could say the same for the protag of Chaos;Head, but in the end of the game he win me over lol

Edit: Ever 17 still on-hold, I will try to read a little tomorrow xD
Kiriino
Gonna play my first VN => School days
I've already watched the anime, but is the game worth to play?
Magicphoenix
^If you feel like getting mind-fucked & super angry, go ahead
I correct myself, pls don't play that. Especially not as 1st VN, play something better, I beg you xD

@Harp Note
I guess story-wise it's okay, as of yet I only have like 5/6 of 1 route though, there's 2 first routes you have to play to unlock the rest.
+ The protagonist is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper annoying, but it kind of gets better by the end, when you make it into a route.
It annoys you like hell, but it's not the kind of burning angry that you get with Takeru.
He's a fucking hobo

Spoiler for Duel Savior regarding the main character
The main character is like this : He sees a close female friend getting tentacle raped and instead of helping her, he firsts faps off of it in front of her face before helping her
Harp Note
Aggghhh I can't stand School Days, more specifically makoto ... those I was taliking about earlier can become the best characters ever, but him... whatever, if you watched the anime and liked it, then why not? If not, then play anything but that. My first was Fate/Stay Night or Minna de Nyan Nyan, I don't remember xD

Magicphoenix wrote:

He's a fucking hobo
I had to look that in the dictionary lol, the spoiler was funny but I don't know if I'll feel the same when reading that. Well, I thought Sengoku Rance was funny as hell, so maybe I'll have to give this a try sometime.
Kiriino
What do you guys suggest for me to play as a first visual novel ? xD
Btw, nah i didn't really liked the anime but i wanted to know if the VN is going to be different from the anime
nakimushineko
Me too. D'ya guys know the "Amnesia"? Actually an VN and made it Anime. I wanted to play it ///
Harp Note
Then do us a favor and don't play it xD

Well, I don't have the right to say that if even I haven't played it. For what I know it has lots of endings, so one of that have to be similar, if not the same, to the anime, the rest? I don't want to know lol

For a first VN... mmm, you could play Fate/Stay Night like I said earlier, has pretty good story and likeable characters, the other is a nukige, basically is more about sex than a story, so you can't really expect much from that (But I 100% completed it with a walktrough xDD)

I will leave it at that for now, this my list of VNs, though it needs an update.

nakimushineko wrote:

Me too. D'ya guys know the "Amnesia"? Actually an VN and made it Anime. I wanted to play it ///
I am limited to play VNs for Windows and translated to english, moreover I haven't watched anime lately, so I really don't know, only looked at this.
Kiriino

Harp Note wrote:

Then do us a favor and don't play it xD

Well, I don't have the right to say that if even I haven't played it. For what I know it has lots of endings, so one of that have to be similar, if not the same, to the anime, the rest? I don't want to know lol

For a first VN... mmm, you could play Fate/Stay Night like I said earlier, has pretty good story and likeable characters, the other is a nukige, basically is more about sex than a story, so you can't really expect much from that (But I 100% completed it with a walktrough xDD)

I will leave it at that for now, this my list of VNs, though it needs an update.

nakimushineko wrote:

I am limited to play VNs for Windows and translated to english, moreover I haven't watched anime lately, so I really don't know.

Haha thanks ill try Fate/stay night then ^^. Will it take long to complete it ?
Harp Note
Yes, I think, but that can depend on how fast you read too. The game has 3 routes, but it's linear because you have to complete one to continue the next. Have to say that it has many bad ends, in which you lose and have to retry, I always play VNs with a guide, don't like to waste time in replaying if I screwed something.

Any other question regarding Fate post here or just PM me. It's late here so bye xD
Magicphoenix
My first VN was Ever17, totally worth it and I can ensure you, that it will urge you to play more VNs xD
Jacqli
Just finished Hoshizora no Memoria ~wish upon a shooting star~ and just like i thought! ****'s Route is the best (i'm crying like a baby because of her) T_T i don't know why her name myst be cencored :/ i really love this VN!!!!! wanna play the EH ver~ but no Eng patch for it.. :/ so sad...

btw guys.. any other recomendation for me? :D

i have Daibanchou but i don't if it's a good VN or not? suggestion?

ps*the 3rd route of the Fate/Stay Night is the best! OwOb
DX5536
This VN looks quite interresting,, maybe i'll give it a try.

Jacqli wrote:

wanna play the EH ver~ but no Eng patch for it.. :/ so sad...
What is EH btw?
btw, did you guys try Miku and Rin's VN? I have it but don't have time to play. So should I give it a try?
NoHitter

Jacqli wrote:

Just finished Hoshizora no Memoria ~wish upon a shooting star~ and just like i thought! ****'s Route is the best (i'm crying like a baby because of her) T_T i don't know why her name myst be cencored :/ i really love this VN!!!!! wanna play the EH ver~ but no Eng patch for it.. :/ so sad...
You mean Yume?
If so, then of course, she's the main heroine >.<
Jacqli

NoHitter wrote:

Jacqli wrote:

You mean Yume?
If so, then of course, she's the main heroine >.<
Yeah!! and i really really love her!! XD
wanna play the EH ver soooooooooooo bad!!!!!! T__T

btw @DX5536 : EH = Eternal Heart
LQA20Ans
hmm... I have some question.

Recently I want to play mashiroiro symphony.

So I try to find english patch file... but i can't find it.

This is my question : English patch of mashiroiro symphony does it exist...?

PS : Can I write a question in this queue...?
Magicphoenix
There is no english translation yet = =
Only in Progress...like, 13% translated
Jacqli

LQA20Ans wrote:

hmm... I have some question.

Recently I want to play mashiroiro symphony.

So I try to find english patch file... but i can't find it.

This is my question : English patch of mashiroiro symphony does it exist...?

PS : Can I write a question in this queue...?
nope.. the eng patch till in progress or maybe will never exist

well as long it's about VN we will answer your question ;)
Tsukimi Luna
What do you guys think about Sengoku Rance?
Anyone know any VNs similar to Hoshizora no Memoria?
In terms of artwork OR plotline.... Either way or both~
show more