General Visual Novel / Galgame thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shirotaku
anyone here ever play Sisters ?
my friend recommended it to me saying its really good and all
Harp Note
Well its always like that, especially when there are long monologues, thats not something you could put in a tv show with 100% fidelity, and this is only one example. Btw I never played Higurashi or watched the anime.

I finished the first episode with all the others tea parties, I insist, so long lol, but is better that way.

And thanks for your "final answer" xD, I hope I will get there soon.

Shirotaku wrote:

anyone here ever play Sisters ?
my friend recommended it to me saying its really good and all
Sorry, never heard of it.
DeScarlett
[quote="Shirotaku"]anyone here ever play Sisters ?
my friend recommended it to me saying its really good and all[/quote

this sisters ? WARNING NSFW
it's only scene, no story at all
Momochikun
Eroge.. :cry:
UnderminE
A nukige story about the humiliating days of twin sisters in the hands of their hentai uncle, as their parents are missing.
oho~
NoHitter

UnderminE wrote:

A nukige story about the humiliating days of twin sisters in the hands of their hentai uncle, as their parents are missing.
oho~
Storylines like these make me sad :(
UnderminE

NoHitter wrote:

http://vndb.org/v31 Try this:

Things were going just fine until my father suddenly announced he was getting re-married, and his new wife and daughter were going to live with us. What am I supposed to do now?

My new step-mother is beautiful, but my new step-sister, Hitomi, is fascinating. She is so fragile and gentle. The way she smiles at me and tries to please me….I think she wants me. I….I think I want her. Whenever she is around me, I just want to possess her.

How far can I push her? What will she allow me to do to her?

“Please, Brother, I'll do anything for you. Just please don't hate me…..”
Magicphoenix
Japanese...
Their national fetish is rape I believe...Last year starting summer (July-August-ish) until middle December I've witnessed (exact data here) 9 rape incedents in different mangas and animes. In 4 months. 9 rapes and about ~25 attempts (not too accurate but still around that number). Surely mostly of the mangas were for 18+ but even in Shounen animes...
Crazy folks those japanese ppl

PS : Not to mention all those rape VNs I have to witness when I'm on the lookout for sth new to play, 25% including incest, wtf.
Cropzy

Momochikun wrote:

Eroge.. :cry:
Euphoria huehuehuehue
NoHitter

UnderminE wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

http://vndb.org/v31 Try this:

Things were going just fine until my father suddenly announced he was getting re-married, and his new wife and daughter were going to live with us. What am I supposed to do now?

My new step-mother is beautiful, but my new step-sister, Hitomi, is fascinating. She is so fragile and gentle. The way she smiles at me and tries to please me….I think she wants me. I….I think I want her. Whenever she is around me, I just want to possess her.

How far can I push her? What will she allow me to do to her?

“Please, Brother, I'll do anything for you. Just please don't hate me…..”
Plots like these make my most hated read novels look like works of great literature.

Then again, people do read these things just for indecent things and don't bother at all with the plot whatsoever.
UnderminE
Yeah, doujinshis work better these days.

(Also Battler <3)
UnderminE
NoHitter
^ Is that a remake of Tsukihime or my eyes are just deceiving me?
Lance

NoHitter wrote:

Yes. Also what remake? The Tsukihime anime never happened.
Cropzy
Play this

EROGE
UnderminE

NoHitter wrote:

after 13 years, yeah finally PV came out.

Though it says "to the next 10 years" or something like that. What if they release the game in 2023?
Nyaruko Cthulhu

Cropzy wrote:

Play this

EROGE

i think that Hentai ._.
KuroAkuma
I recommend Kamidori Alchemy Meister for some actual gameplay and hours of fun.
Big Bang Age was also pretty good
Katawa Shoujo is a newcomer for me (positively suprised from something that came from 4chan)
Also Princess Waltz if you like walls of text and perhaps Tears to Tiara.

(posting links once i get off work)

Edit:
Kamidori Alchemy Meister:http://vndb.org/v5652
Big Bang Age:http://vndb.org/v299
Princess Waltz:http://vndb.org/v156
Tears to Tiara:http://vndb.org/v238

Enjoy
Cropzy

ShadowXest wrote:

I recommend Kamidori Alchemy Meister for some actual gameplay and hours of fun.
Big Bang Age was also pretty good
Katawa Shoujo is a newcomer for me (positively suprised from something that came from 4chan)
Also Princess Waltz if you like walls of text and perhaps Tears to Tiara.

(posting links once i get off work)
You dont need to play katakawa anymore here is the full game
Magicphoenix
@katawa shoujo

^this is best
KuroAkuma
Those afterthoughts.
WishfulFiction

Cropzy wrote:

Play this

EROGE

Did I see the cicada block? 1:40
420Guy
Played HANA8 today.. ehehe nice game.. ehehe.
WishfulFiction
Also played:
Kamikaze Explorer
Majikoi
Clannad+After Story
Clannad Tomoyo
Fate/Stay Night
Love 2 Quad
Famima!
Sengoku Rance <---- Play this srs.
MGQ
Yafutsufa

Cropzy wrote:

Play this

EROGE
GOD DAMMIT the songs really good until.... the pics.... uryaaaaahhhhh i can`t stand it anymore, my stomach hurt more....
Xanaehla
Anyone played Saya no Uta?
Zerostarry
Rewrite is english translated
those

Princess wrote:

Rewrite is english translated
link link link
Lance
ampzz

Xanaehla wrote:

Anyone played Saya no Uta?
Big fan in regards to almost all of Nitro+'s work, with Saya no Uta being a long-time favourite visual novel and Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer being an equally likeable title.

Demonbane was the only one I disliked due to the cast.
Cleatis
I loved Saya No Uta. I haven't read many VN's but I know that I will always love it. The idea is original and the writing and soundtrack were both really good. Should I try Chaos;head? I watched the anime a while ago but it was really bad.
NoHitter
Saya no Uta gave me nightmares.
That painted room scene seen through the eyes of the regular people...

I do believe that Saya no Uta convinced me that life with endless suffering is not a life worth living.
ampzz

Cleatis wrote:

Should I try Chaos;head? I watched the anime a while ago but it was really bad.
The anime is nothing in comparison to how enjoyable C;H was.

I would strongly recommend locking the trainwreck which the anime was and mustering up the effort to go through the length of Chaos;Head as it proved to be really enjoyable considering how far-fetched some of the hallucination scenes got coupled with the background music and voice actors emphasising each section of dialogue correctly.

The graphics were just amazing, especially that one scene in the anime at the beginning, good for some spine chilling.
Yafutsufa

Lance wrote:

those wrote:

link link link
http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/index.php?page=downloads
OAO!" when did they finish it? guess no time for chit-chat and gonna download it already X3

Edit : can someone help me the installation DX things been hard.... *sigh as expected from Key.... just like when i install little busters! for the first time... giving me a haaaaard time...*
http://puu.sh/1WCGj this pic pop out whenever i try to play the game.... even though i have use the no DvD patch... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Cleatis

ampzz wrote:

Cleatis wrote:

Should I try Chaos;head? I watched the anime a while ago but it was really bad.
The anime is nothing in comparison to how enjoyable C;H was.

I would strongly recommend locking the trainwreck which the anime was and mustering up the effort to go through the length of Chaos;Head as it proved to be really enjoyable considering how far-fetched some of the hallucination scenes got coupled with the background music and voice actors emphasising each section of dialogue correctly.

The graphics were just amazing, especially that one scene in the anime at the beginning, good for some spine chilling.
I'll give it a try, thanks!
Momochikun
any VN recommend with moe heroines and epic route ? 8-)
UnderminE
Ryukishi07's (no naku koro ni series, Rewrite) new work Rose Guns Days also english translated by Witch Hunt.
Magicphoenix
I've been reading Rewrite since 3 days non-stop and I'm still in the Prologue, not sure if I read incredibly slow or ...
Harp Note
It has been a month since i posted, in that time i finished Umineko (Last week) and Rewrite (yesterday), and what can I say? Both were really good and had an amazing OST.

I'm not going to write a review but the bgm i liked the most:

Magicphoenix wrote:

I've been reading Rewrite since 3 days non-stop and I'm still in the Prologue, not sure if I read incredibly slow or ...
It's just too long, but i liked it anyway (I think I'm a Key fanboy xD).

It doesn't have much to do with this but I wish in most VNs you could skip chapters/sections/etc entirely (not only with fast forward), like in Fate or Koitate. Most of the time it's annoying to wait to the next choice. I needed 7 plays (without counting moon and terra). to complete in a 100% this VN, one for each routes and the other 2 for the friends/missions, the walkthrough saved my life.

_____

Now I'm not sure what game I will play, half a year ago I donwloaded Cross Channel, Katahane and Ever 17, and for whatever reason they still are in my pc, so probably one of these will be next.
Magicphoenix
Ever17 !!!1111!oneeleven

+ I finished Chihaya & Lucia route, now I'm quarter-way-in Kotori's route :P
Sakuya is the biggest man-mode badass in life, he too epic *^*
and Lucia's route was so much lovey-dovey until I suffocated, until, well...let's say the ending didn't really convince me

On a side note, this is without doubt the best OST

On a serious note, those are my favorites :
Anemone flaccida
Sunbright
Beyond the Darkness (not BGM but Ending though)
Black Star Sickness
=D
show more