posted
Total Posts
show more
Zerostarry

07 Ghost wrote:

Zerostarry wrote:

i'm playing monster girl quest

and i fapped 5 times over 2 days
OH GAWD. How do you fap to something like that?
Don't knock it till you try it, most of the girls aren't my taste but there's a few like the loli bandits that are just too cute ;_;
h3k1ru

Zerostarry wrote:

thats a lot lol

YGOkid8

h3k1ru wrote:

oh dayum
07 Ghost

h3k1ru wrote:

Zerostarry wrote:

thats a lot lol

OMG I REMEMBER THAT PART. But then again pretty much everything Rance says is going to be funny.
ampzz
Sengoku Rance amazed me regardless of the fact I still haven't finished the game (due to not really knowing how to play the game itself) with how funny the context actually was in it.

I'm looking forward to starting up Devils Devel Concept and Ludesia Spidering with Scraping whenever I get around to it.
07 Ghost
The interface is just like BBA. It shouldn't be too hard to work out. Anyways, I just wanted to ask a question. Do you play 18+ visual novels for story, or for the scenes?
thelewa

Zerostarry wrote:

That is not a lot.

at least 20 times in 2 days

vores AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EYES
07 Ghost

ragelewa wrote:

Zerostarry wrote:

That is not a lot.

at least 20 times in 2 days

vores AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EYES
Topic Starter
Kokizi
Didn't notice that I haven't been able to play VNs for awhile now.

re-played G-Senjou no Maou's haru route just for Maou's dialogue about his mercenary life, which imo made 90% of what's interesting in haru's route.

I demand tokita yuki route.
Back to what I said, have a nice amount of unplayed VNs stacking up.
Muv-Luv, Subarashiki Hibi, Deus Machine Demonbane, Himawari no Shoujo.
Then I just remembered Hanachirasu, which has been stalled for nearly 8 months now.

Which should I play?
I might just end up playing some Symphonic Rain.
Faust
Finished Kara no Shoujo.

Currently have a few untranslated VNs lying around such as CURE GIRL, Cartagra, PP:Pianissimo.

Starting on SWAN SONG.
Topic Starter
Kokizi

Faust wrote:

Starting on SWAN SONG.
reminds me of the infinity series, remember11 to be specific.
ampzz

Kokizi wrote:

Back to what I said, have a nice amount of unplayed VNs stacking up.
Muv-Luv, Subarashiki Hibi, Deus Machine Demonbane, Himawari no Shoujo.
Then I just remembered Hanachirasu, which has been stalled for nearly 8 months now.

Which should I play?
I might just end up playing some Symphonic Rain.
I demand you play Sharin no Kuni, Himiwari no Shoujo at once!
I still find it to be better than G-Senjou no Maou, with a (biased opinion follows) better plot, character line up and over all story including all the routes and not just Usami's from G-Senjou.

Symphonic Rain was very slow paced, depends on if you're after that I guess.

Still, if you've got the voice patch for Demonbane as well it is a very decent VN to sift through.

Another VN I'll toss in as a recommendation would be Aiyoku no Eustia (done by August, with a fully translated trial with the full game to be translated after the group finishes off their current project) and Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de, unless you've already played it before.

If you're after some light hearted romance than Hinata Bokko sits well.
If you're after some comedy, toss in Kira Kira and its sequel KiraKira – Curtain Call.
Topic Starter
Kokizi

ampzz wrote:

I demand you play Sharin no Kuni, Himiwari no Shoujo at once!
I still find it to be better than G-Senjou no Maou, with a (biased opinion follows) better plot, character line up and over all story including all the routes and not just Usami's from G-Senjou.

Symphonic Rain was very slow paced, depends on if you're after that I guess.

Still, if you've got the voice patch for Demonbane as well it is a very decent VN to sift through.

Another VN I'll toss in as a recommendation would be Aiyoku no Eustia (done by August, with a fully translated trial with the full game to be translated after the group finishes off their current project) and Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de, unless you've already played it before.

If you're after some light hearted romance than Hinata Bokko sits well.
If you're after some comedy, toss in Kira Kira and its sequel KiraKira – Curtain Call.
I may have repeated this a thousand times, but I really was disappointed with G-senjou no maou. I felt like they went for a lame ass solution so they didn't make/removed Yuki's route, which would've been the most interesting, since it involves dealing w/ the 'maou' himself. and she's goddamn hot

I'll go play Himawari no shoujo then, and go dl Yuukyu no shounenshoujo or something. hope the reputation precedes the game.

Already finished two routes on Symphonic Rain(the white-haired one and the tortilla something lol forgot the names), it is indeed quite slow paced, I still enjoyed the novel though. Partly because they're in a city that always rains and because it is centered about music.

I'm not sure whether it's Aiyoku no Eustia or Eien no Aselia which I am waiting for to finish. Playing it just because the art is great.

I'm not sure if I'll go play Majikkoi, first impressions matter to me a lot, because most of the time they do indeed last. At least in VNs, that is.
Faust
Majikoi is quite worth the time, really.
07 Ghost
I'll go play Himawari no shoujo then, and go dl Yuukyu no shounenshoujo or something. hope the reputation precedes the game.
Himawari no Shoujo was good, Yukyuu was a disappointment (at least for me). If you are going to play that, just go through Houzoki's route and forget about the other ones. On a side note:

Hmm my list:
Concerto Note
Goodbye Crisis
Sagitarrius
Tomoyo After
Muvluv variations
Kashimashi communication
Daibanchou
And the list goes on...
Firo Prochainezo
Playing Quartett! right now and it's quite nice.
Drakari_old
Most of the Ace Attorney series (To be precise, all of the first and last, and all but the final case in the second and fourth. "Last" not counting the Japan only one, unfortunately) and they're all good though I wouldn't have called them VNs personally.

Other than that, I play some every now and then but can't actually recommend many because so often they throw in some depressing serious business BS that I really hate. But some specific reviews:
-KiraKira (And spinoff/sequal KiraKira Curtain Call) Have good everything, especially music. But depressing srs bzns BS -_- Also only a few choices and really obvious outcomes.
-Wanko to Kurasou has good characters and many choices, but few endings and a little depressing srs bzns BS.
-Monster Girl Quest has a surprisingly engrossing story and gameplay, but limited choice and some... disturbing scenes. Also the whole, Okay, game is over be sure to wait patiently for part 2 -_-
-Edelweiss... Isn't bad but I hate all the main character's friends SO much. I hate the main character himself too. Makes it really hard to play.
-Utawarerumono is barely a VN, more of a strategy game with the story portions shown in a similar way to VNs and occupying a lot of the screen time... But if it counts I don't have any real complaints. Other than the poorly structured tutorial system.

I don't recall many others that I've finished...
Topic Starter
Kokizi

Drakari wrote:

-Utawarerumono is barely a VN, more of a strategy game with the story portions shown in a similar way to VNs and occupying a lot of the screen time... But if it counts I don't have any real complaints. Other than the poorly structured tutorial system.

I don't recall many others that I've finished...
I was very disappointed with the VN, strategy gameplay-wise. the story and the characters are fine tho.
Zerostarry
Played Yume Miru Kusiri all night yesterday... I really enjoyed it a lot ;___;

Nekoko's route brought tears to my eyes, I think i'm the only one who finds this route so emotional orz ;_;
DH18
Playing Umineko Chiru :3

Battler failing is sooo amusing X3
07 Ghost

Zerostarry wrote:

Played Yume Miru Kusiri all night yesterday... I really enjoyed it a lot ;___;

Nekoko's route brought tears to my eyes, I think i'm the only one who finds this route so emotional orz ;_;
I thought it was overrated. Aeka's route got boring cuz of too much h scenes.
Firo Prochainezo
no u nekoko's route is the best route evar

;___;
adam2046
Finishing off Fate/Stay Night.
Took me long enough to get around to reinstalling... Over a year has passed since I started reading.
Zerostarry

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

no u nekoko's route is the best route evar

;___;
This!

I finished Aeka's route today,I really wish that they killed Antoinette >: orz But overall i'm really enjoying this VN. I'll finish it tomorrow, but i'm not really looking forward to Kirimiya-senpai's route, you already get forced H-scenes with her and I just think that her situation isn't as interesting as Aeka or Nekoko's.

Nekoko Route spoilers orz

The drugs are something new, I haven't yet read a VN about substance abuse, it gave me a new outlook on it altogether for some reason. I honestly thought she was a fairy until half her story was over, so the story had much more effect on me ;_; orz. I got teary eyed at some moments.

Fate/Stay Night is babby's first VN, please try some more after :)
DH18

Zerostarry wrote:

but i'm not really looking forward to Kirimiya-senpai's route,
But Kirimiya's route has the cutest ending
also it has lots of drama at the final part ;)
hinamizawan
It's almost half year reading Umineko and still in EP6, next time I'll choose to read/play a shorter VN >_>

Any suggestions?
DeeN
RANCE VIII

\ALICESOFT/
Faust
Where is my Mahou Yoru translation :cry:
Firo Prochainezo

DH18 wrote:

Zerostarry wrote:

but i'm not really looking forward to Kirimiya-senpai's route,
But Kirimiya's route has the cutest ending
also it has lots of drama at the final part ;)
Cutest ending? I would have gone crazy if my girlfriend came up to my door saying she's pregnant.
Zerostarry
Finished Mizuki (is that her name?) route.. i'm really sad that this game is over ;___;

How do i get the first 3 scenes? o_o Also I still have missing CG: (spoilers orz)
DH18

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Cutest ending? I would have gone crazy if my girlfriend came up to my door saying she's pregnant.
Yeah me too :D
I said it because I hhnnngg'd with the last CG X3
07 Ghost
I use walkthroughs and proceed from there. Also... Dunno if I should play Muvluv Extra/Unlimited and move to Muvluv Alternative. Heard all those were really good.
ampzz

07 Ghost wrote:

I use walkthroughs and proceed from there.
That takes a lot of the fun out of it though. :'(

Then again I tend to (on first play through) get the better path regardless of how I approach them, or even if I'm after someone else originally.
Examples:
  1. Aselia (Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de)
  2. Harem end (Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo)
  3. Kaede (Shuffle!)
  4. Nemu (D.C. ~ Da Capo~)
  5. Usami (G-Senjou no Maou)
Have to finish collecting a few more VNs again, had a list just continue to pile up but didn't have the hard drive space available so with this 2TB HDD arriving in a few days time, all will be good.
Topic Starter
Kokizi

ampzz wrote:

07 Ghost wrote:

I use walkthroughs and proceed from there.
That takes a lot of the fun out of it though. :'(
Yeah, walkthroughs kinda take away the fun and challenge in playing VNs, as well as the sense of accomplishment that one feels when finishing a certain route, or 'capturing' a certain heroine.

Although I used them quite a few times, namely.
Sengoku Rance - for Yamamoto Isoroku? and that Uesugi Kenshin? route.
Daibanchou - wanted to see if Camilla had a route, and just decided to use the walkthrough anyway.
Remember11 - True End.
and some more.
07 Ghost
For stuff like BBA I kinda need one...
Zerostarry
Playing Tsukihime now orz
mekadon_old

Zerostarry wrote:

I had heard that, but never played it before. Perhaps I'm trying it out now xD

I'm reading VN's/galgame/eroge/otoge again recommend me good ones \:D/ inb4 I suck at searching

reading Koichoco atm and still I dunno how to unlock Michiru's route ;__;
Faust

Zerostarry wrote:

Mah boi
Topic Starter
Kokizi

mekadon wrote:

I'm reading VN's/galgame/eroge/otoge again recommend me good ones \:D/ inb4 I suck at searching
as I don't know your preferred genres for VNs, here.

http://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tagspoil-0;o=d;s=rating
sorted out by ratings, so most of the stuff at page 1 must be good.
Arusha Shuna

Zerostarry wrote:

Finished Mizuki (is that her name?) route.. i'm really sad that this game is over ;___;

How do i get the first 3 scenes? o_o Also I still have missing CG: (spoilers orz)
spoil me!
-Don't give that cat food the first time you meet her, she'll rage
-Go out w/ Antoinette
-Tell Aeka to hide on shopping date

nothing H, just for the lol
IIRC you'll get the options for them along with the main storyline regardless of which girl you choose in the first place, so you wont miss it. Not sure about the third one :/
hey, i thought everyone'll say "Aeka's the best damn ending evurrr"
looks like im not alone yaay :D

finished in 1 day for Aeka, 1 day for neko, 3 days for Mizuki
interpersonal relationship are so generic lols XD, touching ending tho

i'm moving on to koihime musou now~
Kanu's CO power Ougi exploit lol, broken skill is broken
need moar strategy-VN games that is not sengoku rance
show more