forum

Osu!Taiko 1v1 Tournament!(JFF)(Winner=Janitoreihil)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Catgirl
too lazy to verify and check everyone's rank but i know for sure you messed up ulqui's rank, his probably was on a different mode, he's #57
Topic Starter
Dargin

Niko-nyan wrote:

stop trolling me Dargin, i'm not poland .-.

Oops, fixed it, I'm stupid

Catgirl wrote:

too lazy to verify and check everyone's rank but i know for sure you messed up ulqui's rank, his probably was on a different mode, he's #57

Oops, fixed it, i'm still stupid.
Backfire
Im gonna win
Topic Starter
Dargin
2 Slots left!

Live drawings will take place here on July 24th at 8PM UTC/ 3PM CDT.
Topic Starter
Dargin
All slots full, qualifier round will take place if there are enough extra players
Topic Starter
Dargin
Group Stage Map Pool realeased.
Hint: It's probably not great. Kappa
Grimbow
Aw, I only just found out about this, bummer. Would have loved to play! All the best to everyone involved. :oops:
Shinsekai-
can i join? :o
Grimbow
No, registration is over lol
Topic Starter
Dargin
Did i catch people on their break on stalking this page??? Solid

Grimbow and Chichi you both are welcome to help out with Refs if you'd like. The schedule is a bit tight with just us. :p

1st week Schedule is out!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yc1R30vHtL6YMqrVI3mp31wABCY9nONRoKvIDhn65ok/edit?usp=sharing
Topic Starter
Dargin
Schedule was updated to suit the needs of certain reschedules. Please PM me if you need a reschedule.

Screw Horario, updated links to Google sheets to show the times, every reschedule knocked everyone off on horario. It was too pointless and confusing.
Prophecy
Here is an announcement about the match.

zfraczynho and ABe_BeBe match will be postponed because of the time error between judge and zfraczynho.

If you want any more information, please contact me via Forum PM.

Sorry for inconvenience.

-- Prophecy
Topic Starter
Dargin
The Schedules for Week 2 of Group Stages have been made!

If you need a reschedule, please speak with your opponent and then pm a Referee via forum PM

EDIT: Make sure to talk with your opponent about a reschedule before you PM the referee. We've timing confusions during Week 1 because of this issue! We need to be assured that Both players can be available for a match :/
Catgirl
9 am sunday zzzzzzz
Niko-nyan

Catgirl wrote:

9 am sunday zzzzzzz
I'm here to support you <3
Alchyr
I'm not sure where talking about matches and stuff is being done, but if it's in the discord can you paste a new invite link? The one in the first post of the thread was expired by the time I noticed it :?
Skylish

Alchyr wrote:

I'm not sure where talking about matches and stuff is being done, but if it's in the discord can you paste a new invite link? The one in the first post of the thread was expired by the time I noticed it :?
The latest schedule is in #1, please take a look of it.

If Prophecy is offline, please PM me for a rematch.
Skylish
Should you have any problems about the tournament, including the differences between time zones and other rules of the TJFF, PLEASE feel free to ask the referee!!!

Do the right things in the right time.

- Skylish
Topic Starter
Dargin
The Discord link has been fixed. I apologize for all the Timezone confusion and issues. I had not paid enough attention when making the schedule to realize the Date differences.
Topic Starter
Dargin
Catgirl
wow dargin i like the round of 16 schedule :^)
Nanners
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wut.
Topic Starter
Dargin
Topic Starter
Dargin
Matches as of now will not be streamed on the dragonx611 channel. Streamed matches will occur on Skylish or not be streamed at all.

Unless somebody volunteers.
Topic Starter
Dargin
Backfire
Hello, I was the mapper of Poppin Shower, Raptorjesus and Chrono Diver Pendulums. You did not list my name in all 3 situations, I'd like to be credited! Thank you :) <3
Catgirl
omg hi backfire i am big fan, please sign my breasts~

this mappool's gonna be fun, i like a lot of these maps! now let's hope i can actually get to play this round :^)
Topic Starter
Dargin
Schedule released for Semifinals and Losers R2, Sorry it took a while.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yc1R30vHtL6YMqrVI3mp31wABCY9nONRoKvIDhn65ok/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Backfire pls, mapper is uploader
Topic Starter
Dargin
There will be a weeks delay for Finals! Finals will start on 9/10-11.
Have a nice weekend!
Topic Starter
Dargin
Matches will be delayed for TWO MORE WEEKS I'M SORRY :(

SKYLISH HAS RETURNED WITH A NEW COMPUTER
MATCHES WILL FINALLY START BACK UP ON 9/24-25

I am really sorry for the delay, i didn't want to make the Finals Map Pool all by myself since we all know how bad Semifinals turned out.
There will be NO MORE DELAYS 100%

I promise.
Topic Starter
Dargin
Topic Starter
Dargin
Tournament has concluded.
Brackets are shown on main post.

1st: Janitoreihil
2nd: Nanners
3rd: Catgirl