forum

I can't play Osu anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edgelordweeb
I went three days without playing Osu and I can't play anymore. I've tried but my grip on my mouse feels awkward, I feel like I can't control the cursor at all and it just goes all over the screen and I just constantly miss notes and fail beatmaps which I previously could full combo. Should I just quit Osu? It's just impossible for me now, and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. Is there something I can actually do about this? I doubt it but if anyone knows that would be great, but I think this is probably hopeless.
EZ2ACTux
You posted the EXACT SAME THING YESTERDAY.

Seriously, this forum is for problems with the game, not problems with how "good" you are at it.

We all have good days and bad days at the game, just warm up and if you're not doing well don't go batty over it.

Honestly the more you think you suck the more you are actually GOING to suck. If you have a mindset of "oh I suck" then you will suck. You need to improve your mindset. Everyone goes through this so get used to it. You aren't the first and you sure as hell won't be the last

Also this really isn't the place to post this stuff in the first place so please don't post another one of these threads.
Bara-
To add what ^^ said
t/459932
---------------_old_1

edgelordweeb wrote:

I went three days without playing Osu and I can't play anymore. I've tried but my grip on my mouse feels awkward, I feel like I can't control the cursor at all and it just goes all over the screen and I just constantly miss notes and fail beatmaps which I previously could full combo. Should I just quit Osu? It's just impossible for me now, and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. Is there something I can actually do about this? I doubt it but if anyone knows that would be great, but I think this is probably hopeless.
this belong here 13

But do you still enjoy osu? if you do then just keep playing.

And maybe you should try and consider getting a tablet if you're uncomfortable with the mouse.
Pawsu
Yea this does feel more suitable in Gameplay and Rankings.
Anyways, you improve at your own pace, and don't get mad about not improving! that'll only make it worse. If you feel your set up is uncomfortable, change it up! Experiment. Play the game and have fun. From there you'll notice change.
tungbach123
Don't worry my friend (I get ), you was three day without playing Osu and you can't play it anymore right? If you want to know then I was 16 day without playing Osu but I still want to play it no matter what, and that was give me more motivation to play this game. I still believe that some day that I can play Osu again and play it all night

So basically, you still better than me and if you can't quit Osu,well then :try anyway to play it everyday or you can wait 2-3 day and take all of your time and your skills on that day

(I just make my opinion and it doesn't matter if you don't want to notice about this, I hope this reply can useful for you )
Bara-

Pawsu wrote:

Yea this does feel more suitable in Gameplay and Rankings.
Anyways, you improve at your own pace, and don't get mad about not improving! that'll only make it worse. If you feel your set up is uncomfortable, change it up! Experiment. Play the game and have fun. From there you'll notice change.

I've seen soo much Gameplay related 'issues' here lately

VeilStar, if you read this, can you please add something to t/338103 under 'what not to post'?
Like "Gameplay related issues"
If you find yourself having gameplay related issues (as in, you can't play as properly as before, or you need some play style recommendations) the Help forum isn't suited for you. Please go to "Gameplay & Rankings"
Dntm8kmeeatu

Bara- wrote:

VeilStar, if you read this, can you please add something to https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/338103 under 'what not to post'?
If you find yourself having gameplay related issues (as in, you can't play as properly as before, or you need some play style recommendations) the Help forum isn't suited for you. Please go to "Gameplay & Rankings"

Saying "Gameplay related issues" sounds kinda wrong, Makes it sound like anything thing ingame or actual gameplay glitches or bugs or honest questions wouldn't be allowed. I'm sure he can reword it better, But is it worth it to add it? Because the people who post these kind of posts probably don't check out the posting guidelines. Honestly, Most people don't.
VeilStar

Bara- wrote:

VeilStar, if you read this, can you please add something to t/338103 under 'what not to post'?
I swear that was in there somewhere. What the hell even happened to it?

Will add it. Also moving this thread to G&R.
Sup A Noob

Bara- wrote:

I've seen soo much Gameplay related 'issues' here lately
You mean it wasn't like this in the past?
chainpullz
Iz bd at dis gme. Plz snd halp.
-sev
cool
kurodahatsuharu
take a rest when you feel you can no longer improve is always good. When i begin to play osu!, i think practice everyday will make you better faster, then things start to go down, then i stop playing for 1 week. When i come back i FC all the beat map i was struggled before.
Frolski
Delete it and never come back.
Pituophis
If I made a thread every time I was doing shit, I'd be posting in G&R every other day
StephOsu
I like how shitpost comes in only after veilstar moved the thread
Hibiya-chan
If you don't wanna play anymore, delete the game and forget everything about it. If you still wanna play, play more.

Its not the case if you "can't play" but its the case if you "still wanna play."

ShadyAngel wrote:

Tbh you can quit for a year and getting back to it would only take like two weeks of active playing.
iSatoru
lol just practice again and git gud
DeathHydra
Guys, it's the lord of weeb. Don't bully him too much
iSatoru

DeathAdderz wrote:

gomene
Hibiya-chan

DeathAdderz wrote:

He'll be fine. I think he alr expected this to happen before posting this kind of thread.
ithgyu
you should buy 2 years of supporter and quit because youre annoying