[NXN] NeXoN Community

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Markky wrote:

Osu! Name: Markky
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): Standard and 4K Mania.
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HD, HR, DT in that order.
Why do you want to join?: Mainly to find some people to play with, playing solo isnt always fun at times.
Hey! Welcome to NXN! Are you okay if I can add you on Skype and invite you to our chat? ^-^
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Nica wrote:

Osu! Name: Nica
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch the Beat, Taiko): Standard and Catch the beat
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HR
Why do you want to join?: To make friends and find people to play with, i get bored playing by myself.
Ouii! Accepted~ Are you okay if I can add you on Skype and invite you to our chat? ^-^
Naloch
Osu! Name:Morninkill
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko):Standard
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing):hd hr dt
Why do you want to join?:I wanna play osu with people,because solo can be very boring without anyone to play osu with
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

morninkill wrote:

Osu! Name:Morninkill
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing):hd hr dt
Why do you want to join?:I wanna play osu with people,because solo can be very boring without anyone to play osu with
Welcome welcome! Do you have skype by any chance? ^^
Ritsukaaaaaaaa
Osu! Name: TheNoobIsReal
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): hidden and hardrock
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because sometimes i'd really like to have someone to play osu! with, I dont really like playing by myself a lot, it just feels boring! So if I could join I'd be happy to!
[ Bodex ]
Osu! Name: xZombify
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): standard and a little mania
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): mainly HD/DT
Why do you want to join?: TO BE THE FIRST ASIAN DUDE OF COURSE and solo tends to get boring sometimes
Royce551

TheNoobIsReal wrote:

Osu! Name: TheNoobIsReal
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): hidden and hardrock
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because sometimes i'd really like to have someone to play osu! with, I dont really like playing by myself a lot, it just feels boring! So if I could join I'd be happy to!
Youre accepted!

xZombify wrote:

Osu! Name: xZombify
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): standard and a little mania
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): mainly HD/DT
Why do you want to join?: TO BE THE FIRST ASIAN DUDE OF COURSE and solo tends to get boring sometimes
Youre also accepted!
(btw you arnt the first asian dude,im asian lel)
Welcome to NXN!! :)
Sandy Hoey
Osu! Name: Sandy Hoey
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): Standard
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): It is actually impossible for me to play without hidden. LMAO
Why do you want to join?: I want people to play my weeb music with since all of my osu friend right now are still learning how to play. I don't want to always have to play harder maps by myself
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Osu! Name: Sandy Hoey
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): It is actually impossible for me to play without hidden. LMAO
Why do you want to join?: I want people to play my weeb music with since all of my osu friend right now are still learning how to play. I don't want to always have to play harder maps by myself
Welcome aboard to NXN!
TheJimnebob
Osu! Name: TheJimnebob
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): Standard and Catch the Beat
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden and Easy
Why do you want to join?: I want join a community where I can talk to other people as devoted to this game. I also want to learn about want to learn from people who live in other countries.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

TheJimnebob wrote:

Osu! Name: TheJimnebob
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): Standard and Catch the Beat
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden and Easy
Why do you want to join?: I want join a community where I can talk to other people as devoted to this game. I also want to learn about want to learn from people who live in other countries.
Accepted mate. Welcome to NXN
PatremTaurus
Osu! Name: I'm Ninjaofchaos.
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): I play Standard (Osu!) but I play also mania ( 4K ) or Taiko ( I'm good with taiko ! :) )
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden ( The mod that I play always when I play mod ) DT ( Only in Easy diff' ) , HR and FL ( But only in Standard or Easy Diff'. )
Why do you want to join?: I want to join your Community , because I would met some other people on Osu! and I'll would try it. ( I prefer be lonely IG , but I would try a Community to test the joy of group ;) )

That's all ! ;p ( And I use too much dots , I KNOW. )
Royce551

Ninjaofchaos wrote:

Osu! Name: I'm Ninjaofchaos.
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko): I play Standard (Osu!) but I play also mania ( 4K ) or Taiko ( But I'm not good with Taiko x) )
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden ( The mod that I play always when I play mod ) DT ( Only in Easy diff' ) , HR and FL ( But only in Standard or Easy Diff'. )
Why do you want to join?: I want to join your Community , because I would met some other people on Osu! and I'll would try it. ( I prefer be lonely IG , but I would try a Community to test the joy of group ;) )

That's all ! ;p ( And I use too much dots , I KNOW. )
Youre accepted!

Welcome to NXN! :)
Minami Hasaki
Osu! Name: Minami Hasaki
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): I like all mods, some more than others of course. I prefer the difficulty increase mods, though the decrease ones are fine too. Order: HR, HD, DT, FL, SD.
Why do you want to join?: Be nice to meet new people, gain a larger friend base to play osu!. Be more enjoyable to play more if with other people.

p.s. Sorry Royce551 for stealing your idea to color the answers. :P Makes it easier on the eyes, I like it.
Royce551

Minami Hasaki wrote:

Osu! Name: Minami Hasaki
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): I like all mods, some more than others of course. I prefer the difficulty increase mods, though the decrease ones are fine too. Order: HR, HD, DT, FL, SD.
Why do you want to join?: Be nice to meet new people, gain a larger friend base to play osu!. Be more enjoyable to play more if with other people.

p.s. Sorry Royce551 for stealing your idea to color the answers. :P Makes it easier on the eyes, I like it.
Eyo,the colored answers wernt my idea lol

Back to the point

Youre Accepted!!
Hii
Osu! Name: Tattoos
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Idk, I like DT HD and HR
Why do you want to join?: For fun and meet new people I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rinjikan
Osu! Name: -Ameryuu-
Modes: Mania (4k), Standard (I gave up on standard because I sucked at streams, but I still play for fun sometimes), and Taiko when I get depressed about me destroying my mania rank by -2k
Mods: Hidden, HT (If I'm learning how to play a song that's hard for me)
Why do you want to join?: I don't really know myself, but it will be pretty nice I guess to join a community where I can communicate with other osu players.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Tattoos wrote:

Osu! Name: Tattoos
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Idk, I like DT HD and HR
Why do you want to join?: For fun and meet new people I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Welcome to NxN.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

-Ameryuu- wrote:

Osu! Name: -Ameryuu-
Modes: Mania (4k), Standard (I gave up on standard because I sucked at streams, but I still play for fun sometimes), and Taiko when I get depressed about me destroying my mania rank by -2k
Mods: Hidden, HT (If I'm learning how to play a song that's hard for me)
Why do you want to join?: I don't really know myself, but it will be pretty nice I guess to join a community where I can communicate with other osu players.
Welcome to NxN~
Zaulek
Osu! Name: Zaulek
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Mostly NoMod sometimes hidden and/or double-time! If I can't end a map I just turn on Relax and have fun!
Why do you want to join?: I never got into a solid game community so I want to know how it is to be in one. Also representing a team feels... I dunno, good. And I like to talk/play with other players.
Royce551

Zaulek wrote:

Osu! Name: Zaulek
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Mostly NoMod sometimes hidden and/or double-time! If I can't end a map I just turn on Relax and have fun!
Why do you want to join?: I never got into a solid game community so I want to know how it is to be in one. Also representing a team feels... I dunno, good. And I like to talk/play with other players.
Ello,youre accepted!sorry for the late as hell response...
stoodle3
Osu! Name:Stoodle3
Modes(Standard, Mania, Catch The Beat, Taiko):Just the usual osu!
Mods(Your favorite Mods for increasing difficulties or decreasing):Hidden
Why do you want to join?: To explore a community, and have fun with everyone!