forum

[NXN] NeXoN Community

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gordon
Osu! Name: Soul_Asylum_
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard and CTB (a little Taiko)
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): DT, Hidden, and Hardrock.
Why do you want to join?: Along with running my own standard team I wouldn't mind making new connections with other players. This looks like the perfect opportunity to do so as well.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Soul_Asylum_ wrote:

Osu! Name: Soul_Asylum_
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard and CTB (a little Taiko)
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): DT, Hidden, and Hardrock.
Why do you want to join?: Along with running my own standard team I wouldn't mind making new connections with other players. This looks like the perfect opportunity to do so as well.
You're accepted! Do you have Skype or Kik? This is only a question, to communicate if one of us is offline in Osu! ^^
-jordan-
Osu! Name: -Jordan-
Mod(Standard, Mania): Only really good at Standard, Enjoy Taiko and Mania 4K
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden 4 Life
Why do you want to join?: I want to be ready if another team tournament happens, I guess it'll also be good to get to know more players too!
rkrow
Osu! Name: Rawrko
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard only
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden, Hardrock (Decent, but not proficient)
Why do you want to join?: I've always been interested in participating in osu! tournaments. This may be my chance to do so. I hope to improve my skills here, along with making new friends.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

-Jordan- wrote:

Osu! Name: -Jordan-
Mod(Standard, Mania): Only really good at Standard, Enjoy Taiko and Mania 4K
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden 4 Life
Why do you want to join?: I want to be ready if another team tournament happens, I guess it'll also be good to get to know more players too!
You're accepted! :D
--

Rawrko wrote:

Osu! Name: Rawrko
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard only
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden, Hardrock (Decent, but not proficient)
Why do you want to join?: I've always been interested in participating in osu! tournaments. This may be my chance to do so. I hope to improve my skills here, along with making new friends.
You're accepted! :D
PaigeMichaelisj
Osu! Name: PaigeMichaelisj
Mod(Standard, Mania): standard is my favourite but im getting good at mania too
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): FL, HR, DT, NC
Why do you want to join?: because teamwork and groups and people is all fun and i love it :)
Stapz
Osu! Name: StapZ
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): DT HR
Why do you want to join?: because it can help to improve myself and osu is better with friends
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

PaigeMichaelisj wrote:

Osu! Name: PaigeMichaelisj
Mod(Standard, Mania): standard is my favourite but im getting good at mania too
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): FL, HR, DT, NC
Why do you want to join?: because teamwork and groups and people is all fun and i love it :)
Awe.. Recommend age is 16.. what the hell, you're accepted x3 Hehe!

Stapz wrote:

Osu! Name: StapZ
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): DT HR
Why do you want to join?: because it can help to improve myself and osu is better with friends
Welcome to NeXoN team! :)
megafirekid
megafirekid
United states
Standard
Just regular osu!
I wish to join because it is a good experience, and just to have fun with other people
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

megafirekid wrote:

megafirekid
United states
Standard
Just regular osu!
I wish to join because it is a good experience, and just to have fun with other people
Glad to have you on board with NeXoN!
Chabashira
Osu! Name: Chabashira
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): AP, RL
Why do you want to join?: I've never had friends
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Chabashira wrote:

Osu! Name: Chabashira
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): AP, RL
Why do you want to join?: I've never had friends

Sorry... You don't meet one of the Recommend's.
Janna Main
hi
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Janna Main wrote:

Osu! Name: Main Janna
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HardRock
Why do you want to join?: Let's have some fun together ! :D
Welcome to the Team! Only question; Do you have Skype or Kik? (Either or), if you got Skype, you'll be with the Team in a group chat :3
RedKing
Osu! Name: RedKing
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, HD, HDHR
Why do you want to join?: Sounds like fun!
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

RedKing wrote:

Osu! Name: RedKing
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, HD, HDHR
Why do you want to join?: Sounds like fun!
Accepted! Welcome to NeXoN! :)
Monko2k
I wanted to join but I'm not 16 :(

can I be a mascot
-jordan-

Monko2k wrote:

can I be a mascot
Send me some hot grill picks pls
Shirage
Osu! Name: xShadowMiragex
Mod: Standard only
Modes: None
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to have a new experience with people in Osu!.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

xShadowMiragex wrote:

Osu! Name: xShadowMiragex
Mod: Standard only
Modes: None
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to have a new experience with people in Osu!.
Welcome aboard!! :)
Monko2k

-Jordan- wrote:

Monko2k wrote:

can I be a mascot
Send me some hot grill picks pls
Look on my userpage ;)
Darkendmoon
Osu! Name: Darkendmoon
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Double Time & Hard Rock (Currently Practicing Hidden)
Why do you want to join?: I believe it would be awesome to become more involved in the Osu community to benefit my own playing abilitie and make new friends. ;)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Darkendmoon wrote:

Osu! Name: Darkendmoon
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Double Time & Hard Rock (Currently Practicing Hidden)
Why do you want to join?: I believe it would be awesome to become more involved in the Osu community to benefit my own playing abilitie and make new friends. ;)
Accepted! Wlecome to the team!
(If you got skype, add me and i'll put you in our NexoN Group Chat!

og_asra)
Royce551
Osu! Name: Royce551
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard (And a little bit of all other gamemodes)
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NC,and sometimes HDHR to give me some challange.Sudden Death too.
Why do you want to join?: Why not,And it would be pretty cool to participate in a tournament if that happens to happen.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Royce551 wrote:

Osu! Name: Royce551
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard (And a little bit of all other gamemodes)
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NC,and sometimes HDHR to give me some challange.Sudden Death too.
Why do you want to join?: Why not,And it would be pretty cool to participate in a tournament if that happens to happen.
WEll, welcome to NeXoN!
Deafsun
Osu! Name: Deafsun
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard, ctb, a little mania
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, DT, HR, HD
Why do you want to join?: To make sweet sweet memes with other members :3 8-)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

Deafsun wrote:

Osu! Name: Deafsun
Mod(Standard, Mania): Standard, ctb, a little mania
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, DT, HR, HD
Why do you want to join?: To make sweet sweet memes with other members :3 8-)
Accepted!! :D
[ Scarlet Red ]
Osu! Name: [ Scarlet Red ]
Mod(Standard, Mania): Mainly play Standard but I play a ton of mania 4k and I'm learning 7k. But I'm only learning I'm not very good.
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden, Doubletime, and EZMOD!!!
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to simply meet some new people and make friends. I'm also wanting to do tournaments if that's ever possible as well.
uzzi
I'd consider joining to help out with things if the communication platform was Discord rather than Skype tbh.
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

[ Scarlet Red ] wrote:

Osu! Name: [ Scarlet Red ]
Mod(Standard, Mania): Mainly play Standard but I play a ton of mania 4k and I'm learning 7k. But I'm only learning I'm not very good.
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): Hidden, Doubletime, and EZMOD!!!
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to simply meet some new people and make friends. I'm also wanting to do tournaments if that's ever possible as well.
Accepted! :)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

I'd consider joining to help out with things if the communication platform was Discord rather than Skype tbh.
Umm, okay? We use skype to communicate when half of us isn't online in Osu >.>
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast
6-3-2016 - Update
Catch The Beat players can now join!
B4rino
Osu! Name: F1hx
Mod(Standard, Mania): standard
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HR and normal :)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join beacuse i wanna be better player so the best way to do this is to play with people :)
beacuse most of the time i play alone
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

F1hx wrote:

Osu! Name: F1hx
Mod(Standard, Mania): standard
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HR and normal :)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join beacuse i wanna be better player so the best way to do this is to play with people :)
beacuse most of the time i play alone
Welcome to NeXoN!
MFahim
Osu! Name: MFahim
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, but sometimes i use HR and/or DT to make low star beatmaps easier to play for me, im that scrub lmao. RELAX IS BEST MOD OF ALL TIME
Why do you want to join?: Playing with others sounds fun, also you never asked for any good players :^)
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

MFahim wrote:

Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): NoMod, but sometimes i use HR and/or DT to make low star beatmaps easier to play for me, im that scrub lmao. RELAX IS BEST MOD OF ALL TIME
Why do you want to join?: Playing with others sounds fun, also you never asked for any good players :^)
Haha, we'll try you out, dude. Welcome to the team!
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast

MFahim wrote:

Haha, we'll try you out, dude. Welcome to the team!

Edit: If you got skype add me

og_asra
Topic Starter
Corporeal_Beast
Sorry for double post x-x
MFahim
I have skype but i literally never use it, i mainly use steam for chatting with friends :^)
Odious
Osu! Name: -Odious-
Modes(Your favorite Modes for increasing difficulties or decreasing): HD, sometimes HR
Why do you want to join?: I've just kinda always wanted to be apart of a team, and I think it would be fun to get to know other people within a team from different places.
I have skype :P
show more