forum

[Archived] Mini bug - arrow-warning.png It is not customizable.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ezequiel-TM
I know this object was customizable, Well, it seems that now no longer, at least in this new vesion. I will show you a screenshot
You can download the map and check for a custom arrow.that if they work

song: IOSYS - Cirno chirumiru

and if, probe with more songs (putting that image in songs)

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Lacrimosa
It is customizable. There are some files missing to make this skinnable though. Copy the "play-warningarrow.png" three more times in the beatmap's folder and rename the copies to "arrow-generic.png", "arrow-pause.png", "arrow-warning.png". e.g.
Topic Starter
ezequiel-TM

Nikosbks wrote:

It is customizable. There are some files missing to make this skinnable though. Copy the "play-warningarrow.png" three more times in the beatmap's folder and rename the copies to "arrow-generic.png", "arrow-pause.png", "arrow-warning.png". e.g.
nope, is more, I think this worst, now uses my skin instead of using the default
moreover, did not give the order to ignore the skin map

everything else works well(hitcircle/comboburts)

here are the cloned images as you told me
Bara-
It's arrow-generic, arrow-pause
Not play-generic etc.
Lacrimosa

Bara- wrote:

It's arrow-generic, arrow-pause
Not play-generic etc.
^ This, and also "arrow-warning.png" not "play-warning.png".
Topic Starter
ezequiel-TM

Now I feel like a fool, but.

Now tell me, did something wrong this time?
Lacrimosa
You should leave the "play-warningarrow.png" the way it was. Look at the image I linked in my first reply.
Topic Starter
ezequiel-TM

Nikosbks wrote:

You should leave the "play-warningarrow.png" the way it was. Look at the image I linked in my first reply.
Houston, we have a problem

as I said, I did not give the order to ignore the skin. Now I committed some mistake this time?
Lacrimosa
These are the files you want, but for some reason it doesn't show up for me either. By the way, move your images to a box to prevent such spam.
Edit: I will assume that there is an issue with the map, because if I move those files to my skin, they will show up just fine.
Haskorion
Before you all lose your mind, the arrows can't be used on beatmap skins (both, old and new).
Lacrimosa

Haskorion wrote:

Before you all lose your mind, the arrows can't be used on beatmap skins (both, old and new).
Oh well, that explains it. :p