forum

Subforum - Filipino [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
dkun
So, about eight months back I requested for #filipino to be added. I think it'd be an appropriate time to have a sub-area for the language itself, as the community on the channel has been growing steadily. As a few new subforums for other languages/Otakus was just added, I think this would make a great addition for the ones that actually speak the language. :)
And, there's been unrest in the channel for one as well. >:(

Thoughts?

translation:
Nag pa request ako ng #filipino mga walong buan ago. Sa tingin ko, pwede na tayo mag karong ng isang sub-forum para sa mga pinoy, hindi ba? Kasi yun mga numbers natin ay tumataas from sa start ng channel, at mas madaming pinoy na nan dito sa osu!. May bagong subforums para sa mga ibang languages at sa mga Otakus nakaka add lang, at sa tingin ko, pwede rin ito ipa add, db? Pwede naman, hindi ba mga pinoy? :)
Kokizi
a subforum would definitely help imo.

I think it would make the filipino players of the osu community more active. there are lots of filipino players who just lurk around and I think having our own subforum would motivate them to immerse themselves into the osu community.

It would also help organize the stuff we talk about in #filipino too, and that would really help a lot.

I definitely support this request.
Alkaeid
Yep. I also support this.

Even I have been thinking of this really. It would help because only one thread means only one conversation at a time which means having a hard time changing a conversation topic, right?

It'd be nice if we could talk about a lot of stuff at the same time hmm?
blacksymbian
This would be great.

For these past months, #filipino has been very active in the osu! community. Not only by the channel itself, but also we made a fanpage for osu!#filipino and a facebook group chat for osu! #filipino users where they are more active in chatting than playing. We'll also guarantee that we'll refrain for posting crap and start participating in the whole general osu! community.

Making a sub-forum makes us feel part of the osu! community so it's a YES!
Xgor
I would think this would be pretty nice, Filipino is clearly the most active language that doesn't have a forum and the thread is somewhat active.

(Also I would love if Swedish got sub-area too as it's the next most active language after Filipino that doesn't have a sub-forum)
Mismagius
As the Brazilian/Portuguese players became wayyy more active when the Portuguese Area was created, BakaloidSky has a great point.

Support :P
qlum
considering the Dutch sub forum is still there and it didn't have a single constructive post as far I know.
so I see no reason not to include a most likely far more/better used Filipino sub forum.
Derekku
charlesccg
So Dkun is the top player?
No wonder his cool.
I like it.
jockeytiyan

charlesccg2 wrote:

So Dkun is the top player?
No wonder his cool.
I like it.

blacksymbian wrote:

We'll also guarantee that we'll refrain for posting crap and start participating in the whole general osu! community.
Also, dkun's not the top player (you might want to check his profile).

@topic: Since the request got approved, everybody should nail what blacksymbian said into their minds. JT out.
PikaCienna
more filipino ~ awe
deadbeat
please don't bump completed feature requests like that