forum

last episode(s) you watched@yor reaction to it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TKiller
Infinite Stratos 2-5

I now feel so silly expecting this to have a single romance line mixed with mecha. Should read less nextanimeseason.jpg things.

Though I love *sarcasm?* how they turned it in a most generic harem ever in just 4 episodes, even adding 2 girls in 5th episode instead of 1 as before.

edit someone fix that "yor" in the title, my goddamn wireless keyboard is low on batteries again D:
Weez
Madoka Magica 5
Mogsy
I wouldn't really call episode 5 a "shit just got real" episode, sans dat fight with Kyouko and Sayaka. I think it pretty much just showed a bit more character development on everyone's part, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. We've also now seen that your wish helps determine your power as a magical girl, so I'm guessing that Homura's speed has something to do with that. Still, for once, in Shit Just Got Real: The Animu, SHIT DIDN'T GET REAL.

...that was also the last episode I watched of anything
Weez
The pic was for the whole sakura and sayaka fight. Not for plot so far :/

EDIT: Lol this subfoumr will be the only place where spoiler/spoilerbox code actually have a proper use :P
Sallad4ever
with the entrance of another Magical girl, Madoka Magica is going more and more similar with Kamen Rider Ryuuki (though it's not an anime). And just like Ryuuki, this anime will focus on the relationship between those Girls
I'm guessing episode 6 will be no different with episode 5,it'll be more about Kyouko
Madoka is taking so much time deciding her wish and I hate Kyuube
Topic Starter
TKiller
We should actually get a Madoka thread, since it's obviously one of the most discussed anime series this season (if not the most one).

And I'll go watch ef - A Tale of Memories which I've been saving for quite a time by now, hope it's as good as my friends told me.
Colin Hou

TKiller wrote:

ef - A Tale of Memories
cheers~
and of course keep on watching ef - A Tale of Melodies 8-)
heartbreaking story
gat1toneku
index s2 eps16 (yes i'm a bit late)
meh... it's gotten boring
Mogsy
Decided to finally watch She and Her Cat before rehearsal. I now need to slow down and just take some time to take in what I just saw. Absolutely beautiful.
heintsi
After i was told that i should watch some longer animes, I finally decided to watch some anime that has over 12-14 episodes, and "prize" for watching those animes is I get to know both animes (Pandora hearts and Kaiji) were only fucking prequels. i won't be wasting my time again on 20-30 episode animes before knowing it will actually end in one season.
So, both last episodes gave me the reaction "meh".
Pandora Hearts is the most interesting anime i've watched in long time, though.
Ruisu-kun_old
SPOILER
With School Days:

o.o
nirvashzero
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes eps 4
pacmanmania
nice Necro bro.

@topic:

Amagami SS+ episode 10

Finally Haruka arc next week \o/
10nya
Highschool DxD ep 12. shit why did it ended at there
Kinrinjin7
Mirai nkki ep 23.
FUUU, i want the next episode !!!!!!!!
And same like crossover, ep 12 HSDxD season 2 plz !
10nya

Kinrinjin7 wrote:

Mirai nkki ep 23.
FUUU, i want the next episode !!!!!!!!
And same like crossover, ep 12 HSDxD season 2 plz !
DIS. ^ XD
Nanael_old
Guilty Crown Episode 22.

"Nice way to cover plot holes with more holes, +1 respect"
Oreiora
Medaka Box episode 1.

Looks like it might turn into a popular one.
eIohim
Mawaru Pengundrum 19
Reaction: :?
Capricore
Episode 25 of DRRR!! a month ago.
My reaction to it was, "Yes, yes. Shizaya fanservice." ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
show more