forum

what happened to off topic

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
yeah I wish you guys good luck in here and have fun

my time is up, I guess. it was nice knowing y'all. off to the coffee machine I go

ps. good luck with stefan :^) y'all need it
Zain Sugieres
Hi
Rilene
all i need is a unmoderated subforum that only allows approved ppl :(
EneT
Haha, jokes on you! OT has long been dead for 6+ months before you even joined; maybe even longer than that depending on your opinion.
The simple answer is: The 'good', mature posters of OT made a new forum site bereft of you shitposters and the scrubs of FG decided to invade OT due to the nice, oppressive feeling of OT disappearing that was responsible for driving away the immature teenagers.
AutoMedic

EneT wrote:

Haha, jokes on you! OT has long been dead for 6+ months before you even joined; maybe even longer than that depending on your opinion.
The simple answer is: The 'good', mature posters of OT made a new forum site bereft of you shitposters and the scrubs of FG decided to invade OT due to the nice, oppressive feeling of OT disappearing that was responsible for driving away the immature teenagers.
tl;dr
we made an underground terrorist network to repel unironic shitposters and people that are beyond trash boat's level of stupidity away
Rilene
Uh, ok.
EneT
So if you want to help in making this place a valhalla again then:

FuZ wrote:

go back to fg
Yet I doubt that it's too late to resurrect it from the dead.
Rilene
So the OT was meant for some people and does not welcome new user?
EneT
It doesn't welcome kids that post idiotic shit.
Topic Starter
Akemi-kun
how to worsen my depression 101
step one: make this thread
step two: wait for replies
step three: consider suicide
Rilene
I hope at least 20% of the new users including me passes the reasonable quality in posting.
And yeah, OT seems to be changed alot like several months ago.

Akemi-kun wrote:

how to worsen my depression 101
step one: make this thread
step three: consider suicide
Probably not you since you barely post something here.
Zain Sugieres
how to become "omg something was better before" guy
step one: make a thread about how something was great before
step three: #makeAmericagreatagain
AutoMedic
you don't need to be depressed over a forum dude

just pretend you're talking to robots. or fbi agents
Topic Starter
Akemi-kun
i wasn't depressed by this forum
i was depressed because i got hacked again
AutoMedic
with an axe?

jesus dude you need serious medical help. you might be losing blood right now
Rilene
got hacked in social platform?
and uh... embarrasment due to stuff posted there by a hacker?

if not then just tell the truth, depression on social media including forum is pretty normal but just uncommon though
Zain Sugieres
if you post on the forums about your depression that makes you an attention whore, sorry
AutoMedic
just hang on there, no need to put the world in your shoulders

Zain Sugieres wrote:

if you post on the forums about your depression that makes you an attention whore, sorry
Can you fuck off. Bloody hell, just get the fuck out of this conversation already you contrarian twat
Zain Sugieres
Even if he has depression, he shouldn't be going around saying he has it to everyone around, because it seems like it's attention seeking.
fat pear
remember coklz
Apex_old
untitled
Zain Sugieres
holy shit a commie Chinese person
fat pear
all of reddit is just edgy teenagers that downvote everything and some guy with a weird name that posts codes that can't be solved
Topic Starter
Akemi-kun
most especially /r/undertale
Tae
what the hell happened here...
FuZ

AutoMedic wrote:

with an axe?

jesus dude you need serious medical help. you might be losing blood right now
top kek my man
_handholding
I'm posting just so I can feel apart of this pointless thread
Fourth

Kisses wrote:

I'm posting just so I can feel apart of this pointless thread

This thread doesn't change anything.
Stefan
It's weird how some users still waste their time to complain how shit OT became. And doesn't try to make it better.
Hibiya-chan
So... Valhalla... is already dead huh?

Maybe try reviving that dead valhalla by necroposting dem resting posts? hehehe

Maybe make OT better again by lessening shitposts? I dunno how forums work so... yeah.
Stefan

_StormEx_ wrote:

Maybe make OT better again by lessening shitposts? I dunno how forums work so... yeah.
A good start would be to stop making complain posts for example, yes. But since people don't even try it we (or at least I) don't even set the expectations high.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
>thinks OT is shitty
>makes shitty post
ishygddt
DeletedUser_6709840
I think OT is pretty decent, its not complete hell... it would be hell if i posted fanfiction here
Hibiya-chan

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I think OT is pretty decent, its not complete hell... it would be hell if i posted fanfiction here
Or if I started necroposting in resting threads here.
Bweh
I'd have to make you disappear if you did that as that seems to be the only strict line drawn in this place.

Still, I get the impression the majority wants this place to be a shithole so I'd let it be. Otherwise I'd actually bother doing a thing or two.
Flaus
Vuelo Eluko
B1rd

Stefan wrote:

_StormEx_ wrote:

A good start would be to stop making complain posts for example, yes. But since people don't even try it we (or at least I) don't even set the expectations high.
You can blame yourself and your shitty moderation team for driving people away by giving people massive silences for arbitrary reasons without giving any explanations. Enjoy ruling over your crowd on 14 year shitposters.
Falbere
I always thought the point of having a off-topic is to give a place for people who wants to shitpost to shitpost.
Hibiya-chan

Falbere wrote:

I always thought the point of having a off-topic is to give a place for people who wants to shitpost to shitpost.
I know right?

My avatar is exactly my reaction about the shitposting issue.
show more