forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
Zytabyte
Name: PeriodicGame
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
seyamoha
Name: seyamoha

TsunLolicon
Just saw this on my community, so i might give it a try :)

Name: TsunLolicon
Timezone: UTC +7 :o

I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.

P/s: I'm not sure about the qualification round time, so I might miss it (due to my personal schedule :| )
Raevix
Name: Raevix

ColdVolcano
Name: ColdVolcano

EDIT: Rank: #69,444
MOAR EDITS: Rank #61,233
EVEN MOAR EDITS: Rank #58,705 (I'll stop)
Prince Railgun
Name: Nufirdy
WeanNeuer
Name: -Mikorin-
Child
Name: Child
TheLeviathan
Name: TheLeviathan
I will keep in constant communication so im looking forward to it
kymotsujason
Name: kymotsujason
I pledge to keep in constant communication with the host and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
[Nik]
Name: [ Niku ]
I really like this idea so i thought why don´t give it a try and i´ll keep in constant communication^^

I pledge to keep in constant communication with the host and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
(just copy pasted it, don´t want to make something wrong><)
vomitthroat
Name: MyMomRektMe
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
MastaWinda
Name: Mastawinda
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
SnowyMarine
Name: SnowyMarine
muza
Name: muza

Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament
Reiyyo
Name: Rei yo

Easiest way to talk or communicate with me is either via Skype, osu! ingame chat or the osu! website messages.
Bringle
Name: Bringle
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Shopno
Name: Shopno

I'll be constantly in communication with you in order to prevent conflict and confusion

I understand that lack of communication will get me permanently replaced by a substitute.

Good luck and have fun guys! I'm a bit afraid because I'm such a low rank though. :'c
My Angel Rize
Name: nice_safaleen

I'm not good at English
Utupis
Name: Demonican

Looking forward to this :D 8-) 8-)
Lolita Complex
Name:Lolita Complex
Leinadin
Name: Leinadin
lokkut
Name: icecream-chan
choppystick
Name: samuey123

Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament. :P :P

Can I know the time this tournament will start?
Flonka
Name: Fl0nka

First Tournament tho :3
Ni-Ni Chan_old
Name:Ni-Ni Chan
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Also Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
TurkBurg
Name: FooshCraft
Lazorcat
Name: Lazorcat
I pledge to keep in communication and I understand that failing to do so may cause myself to be removed.

Always wanted to involve myself in the Osu! community and make some friends that play this game, so thanks for doing this!
-ReZero-
Long Gone.
-Scatter-
Name: -Scatter-
xylophone_imp
Name: TheMightySteve
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.

I'm unable to play from the 7th to the 14th of August, if this is a problem i'm happy to sit out of the tournament.
Arrowsaint
Name: Arrowsaint
ReptilianD
Name: ReptilianD
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with Yui and an officialy ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Barmizle
Name: Barmizle
antoncho15
Name: antoncho15
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with Yui and an officialy ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
TheSAOProject
Name: TheSAOProject
mr llamas
Name: mr llamas
ramtin
Name: Zerrah
Hot Cocoa
Name:WatcherofTime
Girimundo
Name: Girimundo
show more