forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
CeilingWaffle
Name: CeilingWaffle
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Trigonoculus
Name: Trigonoculus
I pledge to keep in constant communication with the tournament staff to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Silicon-Based
Name: Silicon-Based
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
RiderXfinity
Name: RiderXfinity
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
neptuneHDN
Name: awesomegamer
WolFenix
Name: superMLZ

Kimchimalk
Name:KimchiMalk
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
ruruuJr
name : ruruuJr
-Promise
Name: -Fluffy
Ready to be carried!

Nefariouz
Name: xDeathBear
Remember
player 1:tuanbebu2001

player 2:remember

rank 1 (#11,254)
rank 2 (#11,745)

utc time zone 1 : +7 UTC :o

utc time zone 2 : + 2 UTC :o
FR3D99
Name: FR3D99
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.

I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.

hope i'm not too late
Sakura chan
Name: Sakura chan
Time zone: UTC -5 (EST)
Narkeo
Name: Narkeo
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I also pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
BlankPxl
I'm really interested in this new way of hosting a tournament and really wish for the best in your efforts [Yui] so that more of these "adopt a Scrub" tournaments would pop up and become recognised (like how I saw this on osu!weekly :3) I really hope a osu!mania 4K/7K version of this would surface (or one might already... Who knows? :P) SO DO YOUR BEST EVERYONE!! :) :)

P.S. I'll keep updated on the streams to see the wonderful turnout! :)
Yulivee
Name: Yulivee

I'll keep in touch with you people c: I have my discord running all the time, so I'll get myself to read new announcements every day and I'll see mentions and PMs if something important goes on c: (Won't mute channels for you guys specifically as well <3)
lichael
Name: lichael
pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Einzvern
Name : Nexus_Prime_X

I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I also pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Kilometr
Name: Kilometr
I will keep constant communication with you
I understand that I can be removed from lack of communication with you
Alexmrmongolo69
Hi, i will quit the tournament beacause i have no time, sorry and thanks for understanding <3
nanamochi-
Name: [-FlyingCat-]
Grave-
Name: zGravEz
I will keep constant communication with you
I understand that I can be removed from lack of communication with you
reflection
Name: Apraxia
will keep communication
i am aware that i can get kicked etc
Toaster Chan
Name: Toaster Chan
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament
mniminwoo
Name: mniminwoo
I pledge to do the stuffs
Strikeon
Name: Strikeon
Zytabyte
Name: PeriodicGame
seyamoha
Name: seyamoha

TsunLolicon
Just saw this on my community, so i might give it a try :)

Name: TsunLolicon
Timezone: UTC +7 :o

P/s: I'm not sure about the qualification round time, so I might miss it (due to my personal schedule :| )
Raevix
Name: Raevix

ColdVolcano
Name: ColdVolcano

EDIT: Rank: #69,444
MOAR EDITS: Rank #61,233
EVEN MOAR EDITS: Rank #58,705 (I'll stop)
Prince Railgun
Name: Nufirdy
WeanNeuer
Name: -Mikorin-
Child
Name: Child
TheLeviathan
Name: TheLeviathan
I will keep in constant communication so im looking forward to it
kymotsujason
Name: kymotsujason
I pledge to keep in constant communication with the host and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
[Nik]
Name: [ Niku ]
I really like this idea so i thought why don´t give it a try and i´ll keep in constant communication^^

I pledge to keep in constant communication with the host and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
(just copy pasted it, don´t want to make something wrong><)
vomitthroat
Name: MyMomRektMe
MastaWinda
Name: Mastawinda
SnowyMarine
Name: SnowyMarine
show more