forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
FlowZ
Name: FlowZ
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Mitt Aim Suger
Name: sebbeox
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
SagiriBM
Name: BaD MonsterZ
Explosive Fart
Name:thebeastbloc
-Krait
Name: -Krait

GottaGetWaifus
Name: GottaGetWaifus
Ashes
Name: Ashes

I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Pronounta
Name: Pronountah
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament blablabla
Orenjijusu_DELETED
Name: Orenjijusu
Sneakyyy
Name: SteakShadow
I pledge to keep in constant communication with officials to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause my removal from the tournament.
OddSilence
HashtagLatvian
~9000
Communication (pm me?)
johnd31415
Name: johnd31415
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
StrayChroma
Name: ColorfulMind
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Doughy
Name: Doughy
Aksel
Name: Axulll

I will keep constant communication with officials to ensure that I knoiw what isa going on. I joined the discord to be able to know a bit more.
Claus
Name: Popcorn_Will
Everee
Name: LoliThief
-Element-
Name: -Element-
Monko2k
Name: Monko2k
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with myself and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
ChitogeOP
Name: chitogeop
ya
ya

thank for hosting tourny
Unspoken Truth
Name: Unspoken Truth

I pledge to keep in constant communication ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that a lack of communication can cause a removal from the tournament.
mrlookingfor
Name : mrlookingfor
I pledge to keep in constant communication ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that a lack of communication can cause a removal from the tournament.
napie09
Name: napie09
I will try to be online as much as I can but sometimes I have to sleep or study or eat or some of this stupid things you have to do in order to be social...
Well, and pls excuse my bad English in some cases :?
Serbi
Name:THEserbikus
Tromodolo
Name: Tromodolo

CaptainShrimps
Name: Chairman Zhao
Brunito101
Name: Brunito101

xPray
Name: castillo
Flufinn
Name: timotainia
Rank: 79, 691 (as of post, check signature for updated rank)
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur. :!:
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament. :!:
Stampapa
Name: Stampapa
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Sir Ryv
Name: Sir Ryv
DeviousPanda
Name: DeviousPanda
TheWildTree
Name: TheWildTree
Imagine
Name: Imagine

Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Hello,

To all of those who signed up today. Make sure you join the Discord. This is the best way for communication and really helps us out in general. You are also putting my Admins into overload, while I am finishing up work. Like seriously thank you for joining. YOU HAVE TO JOIN THE DISCORD TO BE IN THE TOURNAMENT or else you go against the communication thing I made you pledge to. I will be updating a lot now that we have an insane traffic of people coming in because of a little Reddit post. Thanks again and I will make sure things go as smooth as they can (Probably won't but I will try at least).

Thanks you so much,
[ Yui ]
WastedQuartz
Name: MapTT
Izzz
Name: Joezapy
I also pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
_windex
Name: _windex
Umbre
Well sure I guess,
Name: Umbre
I also pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
b0ssCS
Name: b0ssCS
show more