1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.67% 377
Score v2
18.55% 138
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.40% 122
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.38% 107
Total votes: 744
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
Name: Fantabulicious
The player in question posts this response acknowledging that it is necessary to hold constant contact and/or availability with the event organizer and with another official. The player in question also acknowledges that a lack of communication can result in removal from the tournament.
posted
Name: JJTheBaconater
I understand that i need to stay in constant communication and i also understand that failure to do so will disqualify from this tournament
posted
Name: PizzaLovers007
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.

Seems like an interesting idea, count me in :D
posted
Name: blushy
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.

!!!!
osu! pms are best way to contact me besides my twitter found on my profile
posted
Name: ARC PGB

Am I too bad for this? I'm interested and willing to communicate if it's acceptable for me to join but I totally understand if my rank is too high.
posted
Name: Wolfyg17

Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.

I think i did this right.

*edit* I put the wrong rank
posted
Name: Su1fu7
posted
Name: Alpgh367
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
posted
Name: hohol454
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
posted
Name: NeoAxel58
posted
Name: Chippy
posted
Name: bustea
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
posted
Name: Exploshun
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
posted
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
posted
Name: Serioum
posted
Name: TheRandomBeat
Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
posted
Name: FlowZ
posted
Name: sebbeox
posted
Name: BaD MonsterZ
posted
Name:thebeastbloc
show more