forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
midori_wah
Name: dark_assassin16
I pledge to keep in constant communication with [Yui] and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Because why not? :3
LDx
Name: LDx
I Pledge To Keep In Constant Communication With [Yui] and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
MusicalSona
Name: MusicalSona
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I made a change to the rank ranges to help compensate for confusion and skill difference. It is now 1-1k and 1k-5k instead of 1-5k. I hope this helps confusion of the 1 being considered 1k. It is actually 1 and literally anyone can sign up. If you are 1209380 or rank 1 you can sign up. I also changed the rank range because it does help balance those areas a bit and gives more appeal to those at the lower end if the rank range. Hope this helps out :D
ForeN_
Name: ForeN_
Blankz_
Name: Blankz_
at the time of posting atleast. going on discord to do #rank now. looks interesting.
ill check discord whenever i hear an @ or when i wake up/go to bed/ feel like it so just hmu through there
Rumberkren
Name : [ RumberkrenZ ]
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that i understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Absolyte
Name: Absolite
I Pledge To Keep In Constant Communication With [Yui] and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Asaiga
Name : Asaiga
I will be keeping in touch with [ Yui ] at anytime when I'm online.
Phos-
Name: -Faded-
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Skill
Name: Skill
-
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that i understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Akkuto
Name: Akkuto
ZulAriz
Name:ZulAriz
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
BcCinema
Name: BcowCinema
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Chadford1324
Name:Chadford1324

Syto
Name: DeathSight
I also pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Diralman
Name: Diralman
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
PlasticMemor
Name:PlasticMemor
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
MayoFN
Name: CHUBZMAYO

Is this a solo tourney??? (If it's in the rules or something and I didn't see it sorry, I'm an idiot XD)
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

CHUBZMAYO wrote:

Name: CHUBZMAYO

Is this a solo tourney??? (If it's in the rules or something and I didn't see it sorry, I'm an idiot XD)
Kind of, it is you and others from different rank ranges on a team go against other teams and fighting them 1v1 as a short description.
Reykim
Interesting, I'm in :D

Name: Rayhan Hakim
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pow
Name: iateyourfamily
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of me from the tournament.
Jukkii
Name: -Jukke-
i pledge to keep constant communication
i understand that lack of communication will cause my removal of the tournament.
PhantomHunt3r
Name: PhantomHunt3r

Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.

Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
hbill27
Name: hbill27
Nikolas
Name: NikolasM2453
Raen
Name: Raen

poosl
Name; poosl
rank 35k
Yes I will accept the pledge
-Yukarii-
Map selector here *.*/ and player? 56K
andchen
Name: andchen
Jacb
Name: JacB

I pledge to keep in constant communication.
I understand the rules and will follow them.
Looks like fun to be honest.
Zombie Pie
Name: Zombie Pie
Poguin
Name: Yami Iruka
Drou
Name: Drou
Kuuzo
Name: HeliX Jr
Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Mr HeliX
Name: Mr HeliX
Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Calamidad
Name: Calamidad
mighty boob
Name: Jaymusta
I also pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.

(I'll be going on vacation with my family with no internet until the 3rd of July. Just putting this here so you know if you can't seem to reach me.)
Merlumia
Name: Merlumia
_Easy_
Name: _Easy_
show more