forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
Ironsufex
Name: Ironsufex
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to lnow what is going on and that any confusion does not occur: Agreed
Pleage that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from tbe tournament: Agreed
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
Okay MAJOR UPDATE. Registration will be ending on July 15th as this gives me plenty of time to make sure everything is set up properly and ready to go for the tournament. I do not have an official date of when it will start, but most likely it will start on July 23rd once the teams are announced on the 16 or 17th of July. Why July? because I really need to make sure this is properly planned and goes well for everyone involved, so I am giving everyone ample opportunity to be ready and prepare.

I am also still looking for some staff, which is listed at the top of the forum. Please pm me if you are interested and all map selectors will not be able to participate in the tournament itself.

If you have any questions please feel the need to ask at any point in time.

I will probably have more updates soon so stay tuned. :D
TP618
Just a quick question...
there will be prizes?
-Visceral-
Name: Smoothie World
I pledge to not be an idiot and do good stuff
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

TP618 wrote:

Just a quick question...
there will be prizes?
quick answer maybe
Tripper
Name: Tripper

I'm good at communicating and will ensure to do so
Teh Wolf
Name: Teh Wolf
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with [ Yui ] and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I do understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Nogghorn
Name:Nogghorn
I pledge to communicate , and understand that having a lack of communication will have me removed from the tournament

Syrupkidd sent me here
SteffoST
Name: SteffoST
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an officials to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
tumnut
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I now have a discord setup for everyone who wants to participate in the tournament. Please join as I will be using this to keep in touch with you and making sure that everything is run smoothly. Once you join enter your rank in #rank and I will then sort you accordingly. Make sure you use your osu! username as your nickname or you will make me very sad and angry. You do not want to deal with me when I am angry because a lot of things happen.

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/014XLaIw61DnS5kOp
Xelias
Name: Si1entKitteh
Rank: 20043. This will of course change in the span of the month I think

Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Naimes
Name :Naimes

I will be in constant communication and I understand that I can be removed if I don't do so.
Shru
Name: Shrukaghn
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.

I Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.

idek what i'm doing syrup sent me
JuiceLamber
Name:JuiceLamber
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament

Have join discord under username JuiceLamber
midori_wah
Name: dark_assassin16
I pledge to keep in constant communication with [Yui] and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Because why not? :3
LDx
Name: LDx
I Pledge To Keep In Constant Communication With [Yui] and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
MusicalSona
Name: MusicalSona
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I made a change to the rank ranges to help compensate for confusion and skill difference. It is now 1-1k and 1k-5k instead of 1-5k. I hope this helps confusion of the 1 being considered 1k. It is actually 1 and literally anyone can sign up. If you are 1209380 or rank 1 you can sign up. I also changed the rank range because it does help balance those areas a bit and gives more appeal to those at the lower end if the rank range. Hope this helps out :D
ForeN_
Name: ForeN_
Blankz_
Name: Blankz_
at the time of posting atleast. going on discord to do #rank now. looks interesting.
ill check discord whenever i hear an @ or when i wake up/go to bed/ feel like it so just hmu through there
Rumberkren
Name : [ RumberkrenZ ]
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that i understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Absolyte
Name: Absolite
I Pledge To Keep In Constant Communication With [Yui] and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Asaiga
Name : Asaiga
I will be keeping in touch with [ Yui ] at anytime when I'm online.
Phos-
Name: -Faded-
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Skill
Name: Skill
-
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that i understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Akkuto
Name: Akkuto
ZulAriz
Name:ZulAriz
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
BcCinema
Name: BcowCinema
I Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Chadford1324
Name:Chadford1324

Syto
Name: DeathSight
I also pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Diralman
Name: Diralman
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
PlasticMemor
Name:PlasticMemor
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
MayoFN
Name: CHUBZMAYO

Is this a solo tourney??? (If it's in the rules or something and I didn't see it sorry, I'm an idiot XD)
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

CHUBZMAYO wrote:

Name: CHUBZMAYO

Is this a solo tourney??? (If it's in the rules or something and I didn't see it sorry, I'm an idiot XD)
Kind of, it is you and others from different rank ranges on a team go against other teams and fighting them 1v1 as a short description.
Reykim
Interesting, I'm in :D

Name: Rayhan Hakim
Pow
Name: iateyourfamily
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of me from the tournament.
Jukkii
Name: -Jukke-
i pledge to keep constant communication
i understand that lack of communication will cause my removal of the tournament.
PhantomHunt3r
Name: PhantomHunt3r

hbill27
Name: hbill27
show more