forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
NoScreename
Name:NoScreename
-Trinity-
Name: -Trinity-
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
McI0vin
Sounds like a lot of fun.

Name: McI0vin
I will keep constant communication with you
I understand that I can be removed from lack of communication with you
Bullen8
Name: bullen8
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.

Edit: changed rank from 12k to 9k, 5k-10k is probably going to be the bracket for me.
Arte
Name: Arte
Crihs
Name: lahwraN
Sure m9
Sure m9
-Lolisim-
Name: -Lolisim-
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Vina del Mar
Name: [Burno-]
Gordon
Name: Soul_Asylum_
Willing to help with commentary and whatever else I can get my hands on.
I also agree to commit to the rules and guidelines!
An1m3
Name: An1m3
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I also pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
StephOsu
Would like to know the time it starts so I can make sure that it doesn't screw up my schedule
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

StephOsu wrote:

Would like to know the time it starts so I can make sure that it doesn't screw up my schedule
To be honest I am not sure yet I am primarily looking for people who are interested, and then will build the tournament around that. It will take place only on weekends though and most likely won't start till early to mid July.
micajoeh
Name: micajoeh
Yes I'll keep in contact with you, and know that if I don't I'll end up being removed.
[ Yukinon ]
Name: [ Yukinon ]
Rank 7.5k (will likely change)
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Leigendar
I think I'll give this a go. :D

Name: Leigendar
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Shazil
Name: Shazil
Looks interesting :D
DEMON-OSU
Name: - AisakaTaiga -
Un4given
Great idea!

Name: Un4given
Leithanien
Name: Hanik
Forgot xd
StephOsu

[ Yui ] wrote:

To be honest I am not sure yet I am primarily looking for people who are interested, and then will build the tournament around that. It will take place only on weekends though and most likely won't start till early to mid July.
If that's the case then I'll register first just in case of anything

Name: StephOsu
I pledge to keep in constant communication with the officials to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Snajper
Name: Snajper

I pledge to keep in constant communication with the officials to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
xRaigekix
Name: xRaigekix
I pledge to keep in constant communication with myself and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I also pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
-Reko-
Name: -Reko-
-TobiKC
Name : -TobiKC
Vaporwave
Name: Vaporwave

If I was to make a request, could we not make the maps at lower skillsets slow, boring maps?
Too many times have tournaments been played at 20-40k or similar with 3.5-4* mapsets.
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]

Vaporwave wrote:

Name: Vaporwave

If I was to make a request, could we not make the maps at lower skillsets slow, boring maps?
Too many times have tournaments been played at 20-40k or similar with 3.5-4* mapsets.
Trust me nothing like that will happen. The maps will be catered to skill possibility meaning that people of a certain rank will be playing maps that challenge them and with the opportunity to show skill. I will be in charge of the final decision, but the creation is based on the map selectors.
bigfeetz
Name: Bigfeetz
I pledge to keep in communication to avoid confusion.
I Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Pickle
Name: Pickle
oumae
Name: _oumae
WhakMyWontons
Name: WhakMyWontons
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur (else Yui will receive 1 cookie)
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament (and Yui will receive 1 cookie)

I am concerned on randomly generated teams having people in many different timezones which could cause complications, but otherwise, looking forward to it :D
Naruto-kun
Name: Jimbo
Electovoid
Name; Electovoid
Rank; 3,105

>Will also apply as a Mappool selector if one is needed. I understand that I may not be able to compete in the tournament if I do so to prevent selection to my own advantage.<
RedKing
Name: RedKing
-jordan-
name: -Jordan-
- Chaehyun -
Name: - Kurk -

Jona7117
Name:Jona7117
Ardent
Name: Ardent
Acr0h
Name: Acrohthebeast
Rank 70k~

'if i were to not be able to play at that time can i then be romoved from the list? my parents are unpredictable. if i cannot do that just ignore this request of joining. also who am i gonna write to i dont think its mentioned in the post other than (the officials)'
GeepSy
Name: GeepSy
Carron
Name: Carron
I'm always reachable, except if I'm sleeping lol.
Makes sense I guess.
So I pledge that I'm able to communicate and that I won't complain if I get kicked cause I'm afk.
show more