20th Century - INNOCENCE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Modem

Sinnoh wrote:

woops was gonna post this yesterday but never clicked post
Would probably be better to end the final spinner on the large white tick. Yes there is audible sound, but you can't hear it unless you turn up volume, play isn't doing that though. Fixed~!

Insane
01:02:345 (1) - Almost a burai slider, just move the slider point between the red ticks down a bit and it should be better. Fixed~!

Thank you very much Sinnoh~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Updated~! >w</
Xinnoh
d
Topic Starter
Modem

Sinnoh wrote:

d

Thank you Sinnoh~! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*
Doormat
ok

[Easy]
  1. 00:06:823 (1) - 00:08:614 (1) - based on your combo structure on your Easy and Normal diffs, these NCs don't seem too necessary
  2. 00:44:435 (3) - consider 1/2 slider for the cymbal on 00:44:435 (3) -
[Normal]
  1. 00:11:076 (2,3) - why stack here but unstack at 00:12:867 (5,6) - ? that kind of inconsistency just feels odd to me, but nothing wrong with it really.
[Hard]
  1. 00:06:375 (3) - would work more effectively as a double repeat 1/4 slider tbh
  2. 00:09:733 (4) - you could just delete this and make 00:09:845 (5,6) - a double; personally i think it'd fit the song's emphasis a lot better since you don't really need the filler rhythm
  3. 00:55:181 (1) - 01:05:927 (1) - 01:07:718 (1) - that initial hump in the slider looks really weird s: any specific reason for it? cause it looks really out of place and plays slightly awkwardly as well
  4. 01:15:106 (2,3,4) - this doesn't play all that well because it doesn't sync up with what the music is actually emphasizing. music is placing emphasis on every white tick, but your rhythm structure places emphasis on the red ticks, so it feels out of place. you could try a rhythm like this:
Insane is fine i guess

[Touchdown!]
  1. 00:09:733 (6) - personally i don't think this note is really all that necessary; it makes placing this triple a lot more awkward when you could just use a double to emphasize 00:09:845 (7,8) -
  2. 01:15:106 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - why is the stream here less intense than the one in Insane lol
  3. 01:19:360 (1,1) - slider borders are overlapping; looks unintentional
metadata looks fine, call me back when ready
Topic Starter
Modem

Doormat wrote:

ok (*^▽^*)

[Easy]
  1. 00:06:823 (1) - 00:08:614 (1) - based on your combo structure on your Easy and Normal diffs, these NCs don't seem too necessary Fixed~!
  2. 00:44:435 (3) - consider 1/2 slider for the cymbal on 00:44:435 (3) - Fixed~!
[Normal]
  1. 00:11:076 (2,3) - why stack here but unstack at 00:12:867 (5,6) - ? that kind of inconsistency just feels odd to me, but nothing wrong with it really. Okay, fixed~!
[Hard]
  1. 00:06:375 (3) - would work more effectively as a double repeat 1/4 slider tbh Fixed~!
  2. 00:09:733 (4) - you could just delete this and make 00:09:845 (5,6) - a double; personally i think it'd fit the song's emphasis a lot better since you don't really need the filler rhythm Okay, I changed the rhythm
  3. 00:55:181 (1) - 01:05:927 (1) - 01:07:718 (1) - that initial hump in the slider looks really weird s: any specific reason for it? cause it looks really out of place and plays slightly awkwardly as well Those are to emphasis the vocal X'D
  4. 01:15:106 (2,3,4) - this doesn't play all that well because it doesn't sync up with what the music is actually emphasizing. music is placing emphasis on every white tick, but your rhythm structure places emphasis on the red ticks, so it feels out of place. you could try a rhythm like this:
    Fixed~!
Insane is fine i guess Yay (*≧▽≦)

[Touchdown!]
  1. 00:09:733 (6) - personally i don't think this note is really all that necessary; it makes placing this triple a lot more awkward when you could just use a double to emphasize 00:09:845 (7,8) - Okay, I removed 00:09:733 (6)
  2. 01:15:106 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - why is the stream here less intense than the one in Insane lol Really? I put on more distance snap tho o.o
  3. 01:19:360 (1,1) - slider borders are overlapping; looks unintentional
    Fixed~!
metadata looks fine, call me back when ready Yayyy thank you very muuuch (≧∇≦)/
Topic Starter
Modem
Updated~! >w</
Doormat

Modem wrote:

[Touchdown!]
  1. 01:15:106 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - why is the stream here less intense than the one in Insane lol Really? I put on more distance snap tho o.o it’s not spacing, it’s length. the stream in Insane is longer than the one in Touchdown! lol
fix and i’ll qualify
Topic Starter
Modem

Doormat wrote:

Modem wrote:

[Touchdown!]
  1. 01:15:106 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - why is the stream here less intense than the one in Insane lol Really? I put on more distance snap tho o.o it’s not spacing, it’s length. the stream in Insane is longer than the one in Touchdown! lol Oh okay fixed~! XD
fix and i’ll qualify o(≧∇≦o)

Updated~! ~ヾ(^∇^)
Doormat
old anime

edit: oops i don't think you were supposed to have TV Size in the song title, sorry about that ZzZzZzZzZzZz
Natsu
zz u didn't wait me :roll:
Topic Starter
Modem

Doormat wrote:

old anime

edit: oops i don't think you were supposed to have TV Size in the song title, sorry about that ZzZzZzZzZzZz
Thank youuuu o(^▽^)o

IamKwaN wrote:

hello

Unicode Title: INNOCENCE(TV size)
Romanised Title: INNOCENCE (TV size)
Artist: 20th Century
Source: アイシールド21
Tags: EYESHIELD, V6, opening, second, short version, etc.

Reference:
http://puu.sh/qkmsc/395d6571f8.png from http://mv.avex.jp/ai21/syo.html

Good luck!
I hope the title is alright (๑꒪▿꒪)*
Topic Starter
Modem

Natsu wrote:

zz u didn't wait me :roll:
......\(゜▽゜;) *silently gives a head pat*
Doormat

Modem wrote:

Doormat wrote:

old anime

Thank youuuu o(^▽^)o

IamKwaN wrote:

hello

Unicode Title: INNOCENCE(TV size)
Romanised Title: INNOCENCE (TV size)
Artist: 20th Century
Source: アイシールド21
Tags: EYESHIELD, V6, opening, second, short version, etc.

Reference:
http://puu.sh/qkmsc/395d6571f8.png from http://mv.avex.jp/ai21/syo.html

Good luck!
I hope the title is alright (๑꒪▿꒪)*
ahh ok, it should be fine then, didn’t know there was an updated track listing lol zzzz
Topic Starter
Modem
(*≧▽≦)

Thanks again Doormat />w<\
Lanturn
Small error in the unicode title.

Please use: "INNOCENCE(TV size)" This is different from INNOCENCE (TV size)

You can also use: "INNOCENCE (TVsize)" (Different album, but the format is better with the previous one you have, so I recommend the above instead)
"INNOCENCE" without any tv size addition is also fine. Add TV Size to the tags if you do this.

Remove the duplicate "アイシールド 21" in the tags. It's already in the source.
Additionally. Consider adding "V6" to the tags as it's half of that band the group is made of. V6 is famous for some anime songs like Change the World (Inuyasha) and such, so it's a good tag to include.

Everything can be found in the link KwaN provided:
http://mv.avex.jp/ai21/syo.html
Also: V6/20th Century/Next Century artist page, and one of the albums the song appeared on outside the anime.
http://avex.jp/v6/discography/detail.php?id=201

----------------------------

Also, about the skin.

"When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements need to be skinned in order to avoid conflicts between user-specific and beatmap-specific skins. A reference for this can be found on the Skin Set List. When skinning an element that is marked as optional, you need to include all the required elements of the respective set, but you are free to skip other optional elements unless they are grouped with the element you are skinning."

You use "lighting.png" which is part of the "Hitburst set" so you're missing all of the required elements there.
https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Cr ... n_Set_List

I believe you're also missing elements in the "Hitcircle set" namely the slider part of it.

When the BNs look at this again. Doublecheck and make sure all of the required elements are included from the page above.

Honestly, I'm surprised to see eyeshield in this day and age. I never finished watching the whole thing but I enjoyed the first 100 episodes or so. Good luck getting this requalified!
pishifat
^what he said seems pretty legit
Topic Starter
Modem

Lanturn wrote:

Small error in the unicode title.

Please use: "INNOCENCE(TV size)" This is different from INNOCENCE (TV size)

You can also use: "INNOCENCE (TVsize)" (Different album, but the format is better with the previous one you have, so I recommend the above instead)
"INNOCENCE" without any tv size addition is also fine. Add TV Size to the tags if you do this. Okay

Remove the duplicate "アイシールド 21" in the tags. It's already in the source. Fixed~!
Additionally. Consider adding "V6" to the tags as it's half of that band the group is made of. V6 is famous for some anime songs like Change the World (Inuyasha) and such, so it's a good tag to include. Added~!

Everything can be found in the link KwaN provided:
http://mv.avex.jp/ai21/syo.html
Also: V6/20th Century/Next Century artist page, and one of the albums the song appeared on outside the anime.
http://avex.jp/v6/discography/detail.php?id=201

----------------------------

Also, about the skin.

"When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements need to be skinned in order to avoid conflicts between user-specific and beatmap-specific skins. A reference for this can be found on the Skin Set List. When skinning an element that is marked as optional, you need to include all the required elements of the respective set, but you are free to skip other optional elements unless they are grouped with the element you are skinning."

You use "lighting.png" which is part of the "Hitburst set" so you're missing all of the required elements there.
https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Cr ... n_Set_List omg I forgot to double check the skin XD

I believe you're also missing elements in the "Hitcircle set" namely the slider part of it. Gotcha

When the BNs look at this again. Doublecheck and make sure all of the required elements are included from the page above.

Honestly, I'm surprised to see eyeshield in this day and age. I never finished watching the whole thing but I enjoyed the first 100 episodes or so. Good luck getting this requalified! Thank youuu >w</ I recommend you to watch the full episodes! It is such an awesome show
o(〃^▽^〃)o
Thanks for checking Lanturn~

Updated~! >w</
pishifat
Yeah, we're done here.
Kagetsu
i believe that adding spinner-osu.png is actually pointless since it only works for old type skins which only work on fallback (fallback doesn't even exist anymore so yeah)

you should also set a custom slidertrackoverride in the .osu file (yeah, it's stupid but good thing is that this rule it's likely gonna be removed soon according to this so i don't know how this should be handled)
Topic Starter
Modem

Kagetsu wrote:

i believe that adding spinner-osu.png is actually pointless since it only works for old type skins which only work on fallback (fallback doesn't even exist anymore so yeah) But it is included in the spinner set of osu! Ranking Criteria (although optional), so adding it won't be a problem I guess? o3o

you should also set a custom slidertrackoverride in the .osu file (yeah, it's stupid but good thing is that this rule it's likely gonna be removed soon according to this so i don't know how this should be handled) So, not adding it is fine then? o3o. My previous ranked map didn't set the slidertrackoverride and it is fine so xd
Kagetsu

Modem wrote:

But it is included in the spinner set of osu! Ranking Criteria (although optional), so adding it won't be a problem I guess? o3o
well the thing is that you're adding a file that isn't supported by the current osu client, it's the same as sliderpoint30.png or sliderpoint10.png files, they're not used anymore

Modem wrote:

So, not adding it is fine then? o3o. My previous ranked map didn't set the slidertrackoverride and it is fine so xd
it's currently unrankable though, i'm just posting this for some sort of clarification on this point
Topic Starter
Modem

Kagetsu wrote:

Modem wrote:

But it is included in the spinner set of osu! Ranking Criteria (although optional), so adding it won't be a problem I guess? o3o
well the thing is that you're adding a file that isn't supported by the current osu client, it's the same as sliderpoint30.png or sliderpoint10.png files, they're not used anymore

Modem wrote:

So, not adding it is fine then? o3o. My previous ranked map didn't set the slidertrackoverride and it is fine so xd
it's currently unrankable though, i'm just posting this for some sort of clarification on this point
Okay then, I'll fix this as up if this gets dq. Thanks for checking ^w^