forum

The Bobo's - Quinoa

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chaoslitz
well because creator's combo colours need to be consistent, so better not to take the risk on qualify without popping the bubble

Qualified!
wajinshu
Где моя гиди
Namki
woa, gratz owo
Djulus
owo
Sieg

wajinshu wrote:

Где моя гиди
_handholding
Normal
00:23:329 (3,1) - When you enable stacking these are a lot closer and looks a bit off visually :v https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8381452

Advanced
00:37:720 (2) - Feels like rhythm would fit better http://puu.sh/wnWRM/0913e59ea0.jpg
It matches the music/vocals better and flows better rhythmically when playing imo. The lower object density reflects the calmness too

Hard
00:13:817 (1) - It would be more appropriate to end this at 00:14:305 . The vocal ends here and and the pause does flow nicer rhythmically

Insane
00:21:134 (5,1) - It would feel more right if you spaced this blanket out a bit more like all your other objects and blankets. Eg 00:29:427 (1,2) and 00:30:890 (4,1) etc
[]
Minor stuff really and not worth a DQ but if this does get DQ'd then I think it'd be worth checking some stuff out
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

Kisses wrote:

Normal
00:23:329 (3,1) - When you enable stacking these are a lot closer and looks a bit off visually :v https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8381452
lol, I mapped it with enabled stacks and this is what I wanted (: It's fully okay for me so I'm not gonna change this (:
Advanced
00:37:720 (2) - Feels like rhythm would fit better http://puu.sh/wnWRM/0913e59ea0.jpg
It matches the music/vocals better and flows better rhythmically when playing imo. The lower object density reflects the calmness too new word starts on 1/2 tick so current rythm emphasises all vocals, beats and guitars perfectly (:

Hard
00:13:817 (1) - It would be more appropriate to end this at 00:14:305 . The vocal ends here and and the pause does flow nicer rhythmically I don't want to make pause in this diff (:

Insane
00:21:134 (5,1) - It would feel more right if you spaced this blanket out a bit more like all your other objects and blankets. Eg 00:29:427 (1,2) and 00:30:890 (4,1) etc it's just stupid and useless (:
[]
Minor stuff really and not worth a DQ but if this does get DQ'd then I think it'd be worth checking some stuff out
Thank you for checking! Though all your suggestion weren't valid and they weren't DQable I'm not gonna request DQ and to them (but even if it would get DQ I wouldn't because of the reasons above), but anyway thank you (:

Also thanks everyone who congratulated me!
Zerss
kewl!! :D gratz you, me and everybody who contributed
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
same tbh and ye thx
Namki
00:30:646 - seems like you accidentally placed clap here in Normal
and also 00:30:890 - shouldn't it be a clap, instead?

Kisses wrote:

Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Nice catch. Alright, we may DQ
pishifat
^
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
fixed hs
ZekeyHache
owo
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
<3
Chaoslitz
qualified.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you again! And sorry for being fagotty uwu
riffy
o, hi, I am pretty sure that we need Slayed's explanation on a couple of things

why is 00:10:403 - unclickable, when there is a much weaker beat on 00:10:646 - mapped right after it. I believe that with the rhythm you follow, 00:10:646 (2) - removing (2) would be a natural way to represent the synth thing you follow in a better way. also, 00:17:720 (1) - represents a very similar idea and uses completely different rhythm, which is far less intense. (applies to Insane as well?)

I feel like a more basic rhythm would match your idea better

also, 00:13:817 (1) - I am fairly sure that the tail should be muted, this applies to the other difficulties as well. just compare that slider with 00:15:768 (1) - they really should differ in terms of hitsounding
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
by slayed

Bakari wrote:

o, hi, I am pretty sure that we need Slayed's explanation on a couple of things

why is 00:10:403 - unclickable, when there is a much weaker beat on 00:10:646 - mapped right after it. I believe that with the rhythm you follow, 00:10:646 (2) - removing (2) would be a natural way to represent the synth thing you follow in a better way. also, 00:17:720 (1) - represents a very similar idea and uses completely different rhythm, which is far less intense. (applies to Insane as well?) i prefer to keep note on that hat because i think those places gonna feel too empty with your rhythm, since the overall rhythm is somewhat dense

I feel like a more basic rhythm would match your idea better

also, 00:13:817 (1) - I am fairly sure that the tail should be muted, this applies to the other difficulties as well. just compare that slider with 00:15:768 (1) - they really should differ in terms of hitsounding not sure about the sliderend, imo its pretty fine to keep it audible to catch the vocals, but its up to shmiklak
by shmiklak
For the first suggestion I agree with Slayed, I prefer to keep current rythms. And also I don't want to change volume and I agree with Slayed that it should be audible to catch vocals. Thank you for checking, Bakari!
Imakuri
finally
FINALLY
Hikomori
gratz!
Zerss
:thinking:

JasonHax
Hello, i would like to submit a difficulty to this beatmap. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByP66 ... llZeFpaeVk
Windows + R (write %appdata%), click on the AppData, select Local, go to the folder osu!, click on songs, click on 462231 The Bobo's - Quinoa, put the file in the folder, play the difficulty.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
The beatmap is already ranked. You can make your own set if you want to.