oh Yeah! :P
Oh you...

palinus wrote:

Forever it is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni :V
Welcome to the club, my friend.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Oh you...
Don't look at me with that dark look, I watch it for the story (I like it, seriously) and for the action scenes. Characters are also appreciable. Ecchi too.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Don't look at me with that dark look, I watch it for the story (I like it, seriously) and for the action scenes. Characters are also appreciable. Ecchi too.
Actually, I meant it in a friendship-lol-you-know-what-I-mean-glare look.

Do you really watch it for the story?
SPOILER
trollolololololololol
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Actually, I meant it in a friendship-lol-you-know-what-I-mean-glare look.

Do you really watch it for the story?
SPOILER
trollolololololololol
why not? I'm not that superficial.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Seems nice, no? Able to understand the plot, that is.

I wonder why they made that part so important...?
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Seems nice, no? Able to understand the plot, that is.

I wonder why they made that part so important...?
business is business

Seriously, if you read the author notes in the manga you will know that the author is a crazy person :P
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

business is business

Seriously, if you read the author notes in the manga you will know that the author is a crazy person :P
Damn... Just, damn...
iEatzCooKieeZ
Not sure if i can say i have a favorite but
YuruYuri was pretty funny so yea :P
The Ribbon Red

iEatzCooKieeZ wrote:

Hmm...

Decent.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

iEatzCooKieeZ wrote:

Hmm...

Decent.
I enjoyed it, waiting for season 2 this summer ^^
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

I enjoyed it, waiting for season 2 this summer ^^
I'll try catching it; seeing if there are new jokes around...
Bakario

Bakario wrote:

New shit has been added : Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~, Casshern Sins, Baccano!.

Specially Phantom, such deep plot.
Don't know about Phantom...

But Baccano? Seriously? The "immortality" doesn't get much from me at all. Especially those 2 morons who're always running around and talking to themselves.[/quote]

Noob.
The Ribbon Red

Bakario wrote:

Bakario wrote:

But Baccano? Seriously? The "immortality" doesn't get much from me at all. Especially those 2 morons who're always running around and talking to themselves.
Noob.
Well, sorry. I watched it when I was in 6th grade or so. I wasn't really that smart back then.

Nice quoting, BTW. :P
Allyses
D.gray man. Fairy tail. Fate/Zero. Black rock shooter. Durarara. Nichijou. Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Welcome to the NHK
TTGL
DMC
GTO
Nanael_old
Why One Piece in bold letters though? (You know, for a moment I assumed you nameless, I was almost jealous)
Accelerator-kun
Both Naruto and One Piece suck.
JeSsYkA_old
Umineko no Karu Ni :33333333
The Ribbon Red

JeSsYkA wrote:

Umineko was nice because of Ryukishi-san and the rest of 07th Expansion team. The animation isn't that well done (So as Higurashi), but Ryukishi-san made it into an awesome one just by providing the story.

Also...

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Nanael_old

Accelerator-kun wrote:

I like how you left Bleach out of that equation.

The Ribbon Red wrote:

JeSsYkA wrote:

Umineko was nice because of Ryukishi-san and the rest of 07th Expansion team. The animation isn't that well done (So as Higurashi), but Ryukishi-san made it into an awesome one just by providing the story
No, Higurashi was awesome despite DEEN's trashy animation, since epic fights were not so important as the plot itself (and even then, DEEN left out tons of awesome stuff, the format is to blame though).

Umineko plain sucked, the most preposterous adaptation since 11eyes, by far. Anyone who liked it without a doubt never read the sound novels, any of them.
And this isn't even an uneducated opinion. I mean, if they at least didn't mess up the last episode... (no dreamenddischarger? really?) trashing Virgilia fight was acceptable, but doing a half-lazy job with the ending was unforgivable. I wish Chiru to never make it to anime, just by thinking the lazy job DEEN would pull with Clair/Will, Featherine/Lambda is enough to make me forget anime for a while.

/rant
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

The animation isn't that well done (So as Higurashi)
Studio Deen... you have been warned haha.

Why all topics that you visit turns in a Higurashi/Umineko party? :3

@Nanael: I left Bleach because bleach ROCKS.
Nanael_old

Accelerator-kun wrote:

I left Bleach because bleach ROCKS.
ahaha_hi_delay.wav

Kubo would be glad to hear someone doesn't hate his work.
Accelerator-kun

Nanael wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

I left Bleach because bleach ROCKS.
ahaha_hi_delay.wav

Tite Kubo works are great.
Not only Bleach, ZombiePowder is great too.
Elfuun_old

Nanael wrote:

I don't. In fact, I really appreciate Bleach.
Accelerator-kun

Elfuun wrote:

Nanael wrote:

I don't. In fact, I really appreciate Bleach.
Indeed.
l MyZtiC l
Haruhi Suzumiya and Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka.
For some reason Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka OTD makes me laugh hella loud lol
Nanael_old
There's a big difference between liking something and claiming it is great.
Liking something does not magically turn it good, despite you trying to make a difference out of Naruto/Bleach, they are broadly put in the same bag for having under-developed characters and plot-deadness. This is a broadly accepted opinion among readers, hence me wondering why you left out Bleach from a prior sentence.

Don't take me wrong, I don't dislike Bleach, somehow I keep reading it, but I'm well aware it isn't great at all.
Accelerator-kun

Nanael wrote:

There's a big difference between liking something and claiming it is great.
Liking something does not magically turn it good, despite you trying to make a difference out of Naruto/Bleach, they are broadly put in the same bag for having under-developed characters and plot-deadness. This is a broadly accepted opinion among readers, hence me wondering why you left out Bleach from a prior sentence.

Don't take me wrong, I don't dislike Bleach, somehow I keep reading it, but I'm well aware it isn't great at all.
Well, first: we have a username, so we aren't anonymous, that's why EVERYTHING we say has always a big "IMO" on his face.
Second: Bleach, between Naruto and One Piece, has better characters, better style, better plot and a more mature story... so yeah, at least in the mainstream area, Bleach is GREAT.
Nanael_old

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Well, first: we have a username, so we aren't anonymous, that's why EVERYTHING we say has always a big "IMO" on his face.
Second: Bleach, between Naruto and One Piece, has better characters, better style, better plot and a more mature story... so yeah, at least in the mainstream area, Bleach is GREAT.
Better characters
Only it doesn't

Better plot
Which plot?

More mature story
Seriously now, I just didn't read that.

I agree on art style, mostly because to me One Piece art is particulary horrible and I can't fathom the mind of someone who could find it appealing. Too bad better character artstyle came to the price of leaving 90% of the backgrounds blank.
Accelerator-kun

Nanael wrote:

I agree on art style, mostly because to me One Piece art is particulary horrible and I can't fathom the mind of someone who could find it appealing. Too bad better character artstyle came to the price of leaving 90% of the backgrounds blank.
Well, that's a good point for you. Blank bg are strange, expecially because Kubo doesn't draw them, he only draws the characters... uhm... meh. I will still follow Bleach and have an high consideration of it, he proved to me what he can do in 53 volumes, now I want to know how Kubo is gonna end it.
Nanael_old
I see. Please don't assume that I was forcing my point of view on you, nor that I am hating on Bleach. This is the same as the talk we had about Madoka, the fact I try to see things for what they are doesn't mean that I don't like them, nor that I can't understand people liking them (unless it's One Piece art, because, wow).

I'm also curious about Bleach's ending, and I'm still reading it regardless of my opinion about its quality.
The Ribbon Red

Nanael wrote:

...the fact I try to see things for what they are doesn't mean that I don't like them, nor that I can't understand people liking them (unless it's One Piece art, because, wow).
Accelerator-kun

Nanael wrote:

I'm also curious about Bleach's ending, and I'm still reading it regardless of my opinion about its quality.
This. I've really enjoyed Bleach (I'm a bit behind with it... I'm reading it a bit slowly), so I hope that the final arc will have the same quality of others. For example, I don't want an open ending... Bleach must has a good end. But a real "end".
SonicFan344
Steins;Gate! i'm a Lover of Science Fiction
J u n k o_old
Toradora, Kanon and Clannad

Fan of romance.
birra
Clannad, Bokura Ga Ita, Letter Bee (orz) and some violence anime but i forget what the titles are OTL
mulraf
currently mine's "Monster" (by naoki urasawa - just adding that because it might be difficult to find it :P)
The Ribbon Red
Still Higurashi due to story.

Umineko as well; though the art level has degraded a bit.

I'd wish Higanbana to join the anime ranks. The previous work of Ryukishi-san was great. Higanbana's manga is quite good as well.
Baron Nefarious
Cowboy Bebop was just fucking classy. It's a shame that I use it as my meter for every new anime I try to watch.

There is really some localization issue with me, though. I'm at the point where I know enough about Japanese language and culture to hate dubbed anime, but I'm not engrossed enough to enjoy subbed anime.
show more