forum

[resolved] Osu does not recognize keybinds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arnon
Problem Details:

SPOILER
Looks like Osu dont recognize many keybinds, why?

1. I have tried change keybinds on the keyboard bindings in option but it looks like I'm not pressing any keys ( It only recognizes me a key when I tapped LCon, LSft, CapsLock and tab). Esc works fine

2. Typing words and numbers in chat (entering by clicking on the right bottom of the screen) and maps searching works ok, can't select maps with arrows

3. In CTB recognizes my LSft default dash keybind, besides that, osu does not recognize others key taps

4. I can use my keyboard with out problem here and with out problem on others games

Things I have already done

Restarting PC, Plugging out and in keyboard, Did osu repair, reset options and keybinds, Test other programs if my keyboard works, Searched a little on osu!help

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)

MARK AS SOLVED

I had a program generating conflict in osu!.

I'm sorry for not notice that before
VeilStar

Arnon wrote:

MARK AS SOLVED

I had a program generating conflict in osu!.
Marking resolved then. I'm curious of the conflicting program was Synergy though. Can you let me know what it was for future reference?
Topic Starter
Arnon

VeilStar wrote:

]Marking resolved then. I'm curious of the conflicting program was Synergy though. Can you let me know what it was for future reference?
yes it was Synergy, I realized the problem was synergy becouse on my other pc I could not use mouse clicks. Stopped both client and server and it solved my problem
VeilStar
I see. Thanks!