1028 right hand
870 left hand :)

only index finger:
right 501
left 472
Aqo

Staravia wrote:

divide your result by 4 and you get your max bpm that you can thrill constantly
or you can just set "Input: Beats Per Measure" to 4.

also note that that site gives inaccurate results. the inner timer depends on the browser and PC, and it also reads all keyboard inputs, so it's very easy to accidentally hit extra keys without noticing and get a higher result than you should have.

there are some programs laying around that are more accurate for testing this

also, you should test your speeds with all the following combinations:

ring/middle, middle/index, ring/index
if you're interested, test the three fingers with thumb too.
if you're brave, test pinky/ring too.

from my testing, ring/index is the fastest for short bursts, while middle/index is fastest for long duration. middle/ring is overall 15% slower than the others.
and pinky/ring is basically impossible. how the fuck

SPOILER
used to be able to do 210bpm for 100 hits, 200bpm for 500 hits, 190bpm for 1500 hits, 185bpm for infinity (tested up to 10000 hits which took like 15 minutes) back when playing osu!standard, can barely hold 180bpm constant now. orz. those numbers are for left hand index/middle
Topic Starter
Staravia

Aqo wrote:

also note that that site gives inaccurate results. the inner timer depends on the browser and PC
Just curious, how does this work? From my programming experience, a site like this would use the tick of the first key press and last key press and average out the keystrokes to get the bpm. The browser wouldn't affect it because it's using system time. And i don't think the quality of every modern CPU's internal clock would be so inaccurate that it would affect like 15 seconds of testing...
abraker
How fast can you stream: mania edition
Topic Starter
Staravia

abraker wrote:

u just made me question my post wtf man
Yuudachi-kun

Staravia wrote:

abraker wrote:

u just made me question my post wtf man
So can I use my osu standard stream results for this?

1104/4 = 276? Left
??? Right is weak
Aqo

Staravia wrote:

Aqo wrote:

also note that that site gives inaccurate results. the inner timer depends on the browser and PC
Just curious, how does this work? From my programming experience, a site like this would use the tick of the first key press and last key press and average out the keystrokes to get the bpm. The browser wouldn't affect it because it's using system time. And i don't think the quality of every modern CPU's internal clock would be so inaccurate that it would affect like 15 seconds of testing...
dunno why I assumed it uses interval time, checked the source and it's using system time, so yeah should be fairly accurate like you said since that polls the ms from the pc clock and not from the browser.

I tend not to trust browser timers from my experience with webdev...orz. any process spike makes them drift.
Golterboose
151 Left
170.5 Right
Domblade
200.75 on my right

199 on my left

Pretty decent
Valedict
About 240-260 for 100 taps, at peak skill I could handle 300 and comfortably trill 280.
Mo mit o
922 left (equals 230 BPM)
966 right (equals 240 BPM)
Oriba Hoi
1201.06 right hand. = 300.265

947.32 left hand. = 236.83

am i fapping a bit too much? XD

JK
is that a good or bad score?

btw i was using two fingers