forum

Closed, Moved to Haise's and Tae's.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Reunilu

Welcome to the Garden of Heaven! I'm Reunilu, otherwise known as SSShaymin, and I'm a GFX artist that's been practicing GFX for at least four years. While I don't view myself as very serious about this art medium, I'm very passionate about it and it's one of the few hobbies that I enjoy, both making GFX and doing it for people. In all of the years that I've done GFX, it surprises me to see that this is the most I've seen people interested in GFX. It's certainly not a bad thing, this is an art medium that I'm still pretty attached to.

What I Offer

1. Signatures
  2. Avatars
  3. Banners (both regular and irregular shapes, can also be beatmap banners)
  4. Renders
  5. Study PSDs
Note: Renders and study PSDs do not have order forms to be ordered, as all it takes is a simple post saying something like "could I get x rendered or get the PSD? thx".

Basic Mumbo Jumbo

1. Don't request again until a week has past.
  2. Be patient. I do things outside of graphics.
  3. Don't spam the thread. Or my PMs. Or my game while I'm at it.
  4. Use my work for at least a week.
  5. Maximum of exactly one image per request.
  6. Use the order form. P l e a s e .
  7. Do not edit my work in any way.
  8. Please do not be overly detailed with your request, it ruins the quality of the order and ultimately makes me want to delay your request.
  9. I am okay with multi-requesting in other threads as long as you request for something different from another shop (e.g, request a sig here and an avatar from another place). But please don't waste my time or another person's time trying to request the same thing from two places.
  10. Failure to comply with the rules above results in a two week ban. Don't bother trying to request from me in that period, I'll ignore you. Failure to comply to the rules of the do not's in the PSD results in perma-ban from the shop.

Miscellaneous Things

1. Deliveries will be made Friday through Sunday. Make sure your wait time is the one you want.
  2. Renders are recommended for signatures, I don't care what you give me for avatars.
  3. Reunilu is one of my other names, so I haven't stolen art from some poor sap that works their butt off, so if you see "REUN GFX" on the sig/banner, it's mine. Any previous works that have "Shay GFX" or "Shay Edits" are still mine.
  4. Have the courtesy to look for a high quality, high resolution image. If you can't, there's waifux2 (2x... whatever).
  5. Only request if you can take long wait times. Delivery times for signatures and banners may be incredibly sporadic since I have two other shops outside of the forum to take care of on top of schoolwork and practicing art.
  6. Failure to comply with the above things won't get you banned, but I'll be slightly annoyed.
  7. Default sizes for signatures are 450 x 150.
  8. Default sizes for avatars are 128 x 128.
  9. Default sizes for banners are 600 x 190.
  10. The details regarding irregular banners can be found here.

Portfolio

Jeez, I didn't realize how many Kancolle related avatars I made. >< I'll try to make more non-Kancolle ones.

Banners
Kinda old, but they're the best one's I've got

Support the Shop!

[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/460037][img]https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/BeuIvE3.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/460037][img]http://puu.sh/pbfsB/149f441807.png[/img][/url]

• [list:1337]OP's space:
For the moment, decorations for the shop aren't really my thing. I'm kinda used to a very barebones thread like this one. One of these days. ^^;

Side Note: This shop is open for collab to anyone, however I absolutely must see an interest in GFX and/or willingness to learn GFX. I'll not be teaching you per se, but I'll guide you to the best of my abilities.

Last Edited: 1/16/2017
Changes in order forms, back open.

Credit goes to the lovely - K a t h - for the second support button!
Inhyun
hello! good luck on your thread! :D
Wall-ed
your works it's so Awesome D:

Good Luck for your thread :3 /
- K a t h -
Oh my god, your examples are great! *w*
Good luck to you ~ ♥
Little Zhang
Image: ~~~~
Text: 'I support Homonculus|Shay GFX'
Extra: I don't remember what size is normal for support images, so whatever you feel like doing xD

Good luck with your shop~
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Oh jeez, thank you for the good luck, everyone ><

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

Extra: I don't remember what size is normal for support images, so whatever you feel like doing xD
Hey, thanks for the support! I had a lotta fun with this one.

Fina
good luck :3
u s a g i
Good luck! :3
Little Zhang

SSShaymin wrote:

Oh jeez, thank you for the good luck, everyone ><

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

Hey, thanks for the support! I had a lotta fun with this one.

It looks good c: I wasn't sure what you'd do with it, since it was legit just a girl in a hoodie xD I'm impressed c: Keep up the good work, maybe I'll make a real request soon xp
- K a t h -
Hallo again! I am requesting since I really love your works *w*

Signature;

Image: sorry for the not so great quality ;w;
Size: 650x150
Text (if any): If I had stretched out my hand just a little more, Would it have reached you?
Anything else?: Up to you desuu~ And could you please make one without the text?
Take your time, and thank you so much and advance >v<
-Rikushi
I love the samples..<3 Goodluck!!!!
Ew4n_old
Good Luck..
-Rikushi
Request

Image: Image
Size: 630x140
Text (if any):
Anything else?: (Don't go too crazy on this, just little details like rounded edges and stuff)
Topic Starter
Reunilu

- K a t h - wrote:

Signature;

Text (if any): If I had stretched out my hand just a little more, Would it have reached you?
Anything else?: Up to you desuu~ And could you please make one without the text?
Here you go!

In Progress
-Rikushi
- K a t h -

SSShaymin wrote:

- K a t h - wrote:

Signature;

Here you go!

In Progress
-Rikushi
Oh my fking gosh.
That's amazing! Am literally screaming right now > <
Thank you so much! I'm going to use it another website~
I could PM you for proof *v*
Topic Starter
Reunilu

- K a t h - wrote:

Oh my fking gosh.
That's amazing! Am literally screaming right now > <
Thank you so much! I'm going to use it another website~
I could PM you for proof *v*
Yeah, go ahead and send me the proof. I don't mind.
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

-Rikushi
Sorry for the wait! This one took quite a bit of time for a result that I liked. That and well... Floating Head Sydrome and I don't get along. ^^;

In Progress

None!
-Rikushi

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

-Rikushi
Sorry for the wait! This one took quite a bit of time for a result that I liked. That and well... Floating Head Sydrome and I don't get along. ^^;

In Progress

None!
OMG I Love It <3
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Minor Updates

I've been tweaking the OP for the last few days, so I'll bring the rest of the thread up to speed. I'm hoping to decorate the OP a little more than what I have, but considering that I'm still working on a request for a separate forum, that will have to wait.

• [list:1337]New!
  1. I now offer banners. I've been considering making these for the past couple days now, and there's no reason why I shouldn't say no. Same deal with the decorations, examples will have to wait until this last request for another forum gets out of development hell, but the offers are there for your convenience. Just use the same form as the signatures.
  2. Animations are available. At the moment, I'm not offering signatures that can use frames from anime, but I can definitely do some animations for anything else I can make.
Yukisa_old_1
REQUEST SIGNATURE

Image:https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/pUmeDRs.jpg
Size:650x150
Text (if any):THE AVENGER OF SOUL POWER
Animation?: Y
Anything else?:Example is click here,fonts this Call of Duty download here,example my signature click here and effect brush splash color blue

GOOD LUCK
show more