Total Posts
show more
Yukisa_old_1
REQUEST SIGNATURE

Image:https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/pUmeDRs.jpg
Size:650x150
Text (if any):THE AVENGER OF SOUL POWER
Animation?: Y
Anything else?:Example is click here,fonts this Call of Duty download here,example my signature click here and effect brush splash color blue

GOOD LUCK
-SayaKai
Goodluck C:
Blaster
Image: Here
Size:620x194
Text:Welcome to Cool Grill's userpage!
Animation?: Y (animate rain if you can :p)
Anything else?:Make it awesome! :P
Seifhero
This is my first post on this forum since i've been lurking for a while, i really liked your work btw!
Image: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/the-gray-garden-rpg/images/6/69/Kcalb_Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20141029062814
Size: 128X128
Text: Seif.
Transparent?: No
Borders?: Yes
Good luck!
Chihara Minori
Signatures/Banners:

Image: http://puu.sh/pyrPo/6e1e90c98c.png
Size: keep on current
Text (if any): welcome to weekends modding queue
Animation?: Y, make some animation with the "weekends modding queque" text, but keep it on "standard cool", and dont make it light please, ppls already dizzy with my signature ww
Anything else?: Aa extra frame would be perfect i think, and if possible make the words solid to keep characteristic of my modding queue forum :)
Note: Here's my forum queue, in case you want to see hows the characteristic
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Ugh... this week has not been pleasant for my schedule. >_<

Completed Requests

Pending Requests

1. Yukisa (Wall-ed's types of animations are beyond my capabilities, all I can do is make animations from blur filters.)
  2. Cool Grill
  3. eclipselotus (That banner is from Sukiye's shop, right? That one took me a bit of time to track down the original image. @_@)
Seifhero

SSShaymin wrote:

Ugh... this week has not been pleasant for my schedule. >_<

Completed Requests

Pending Requests

1. Yukisa (Wall-ed's types of animations are beyond my capabilities, all I can do is make animations from blur filters.)
  2. Cool Grill
  3. eclipselotus (That banner is from Sukiye's shop, right? That one took me a bit of time to track down the original image. @_@)

Holy cow that is insane thank you so much!
[ Luddish ]
After thinking this through a bit i want my request to be cancelled because i've changed my mind about how i want it to look and i don't want to slow down the queue.

Sorry about this kinda douchey move but i hope you understand.

I really hope that you have not started with making it.
Topic Starter
Reunilu

Luddish wrote:

After thinking this through a bit i want my request to be cancelled because i've changed my mind about how i want it to look and i don't want to slow down the queue.

Sorry about this kinda douchey move but i hope you understand.

I really hope that you have not started with making it.
Just now saw the message. It's fine, I totally understand. My whole schedule has been and is gonna be pretty tight until next Wednesday anyways, so it's a bit of a weight off my shoulders. The only things I've had time for recently are rendering out the other requests. Don't worry, I didn't start on yours.
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

Whoo x_x Finally have free time to do GFX. Other requests should be up rather soon.

eclipselotus
Didn't know how to capture a characteristic, so if you need me to tweak something, my inbox is open.

Chihara Minori

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

Whoo x_x Finally have free time to do GFX. Other requests should be up rather soon.

eclipselotus
Didn't know how to capture a characteristic, so if you need me to tweak something, my inbox is open.

As perfect as i wish
Thanks so much ~
and for the source looks so, i just puush what i got on my folder (mostly not remember where i got it)
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

TrinnFTW
I didn't mind the PM request, but if at any point in time you want to request again, please request in the thread. I know I haven't made a rule for it, but keep that in mind.

Also, I feel bad for only putting this amount of effort, so I made one with the full gif length, but it won't show up on the forum for whatever reason.
Ink_Pots
Signatures/Banners:

Image: https://str.your-pictionary.com/2015/03 ... 4K-442.jpg
Size: best for you :)
Text (if any): Ink_Pots Profile
Animation?: Y, with Text plz :)
Anything else?:you are free ^^
[- Taty -]
Good luck!
↓↓↓

Hello wanted your help text animation ; w ; wanted to know how the text animation is done if you have video to explain better! use Photoshop CS6 .
Topic Starter
Reunilu

[- Taty -] wrote:

Good luck!
↓↓↓

Hello wanted your help text animation ; w ; wanted to know how the text animation is done if you have video to explain better! use Photoshop CS6 .
Thank you ^^

And sure, I'll teach you! I don't have a video, but I can PM you the explanation.
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Should've put the trademark symbol after soon. Should've put it. Damn art block.

Completed Requests

Cool Grill

So this request gets hand drawn rain because this took far too long to figure out what I was going to do with this and I just so happened to get a tablet in the mail as soon as I did. Also rain done through filters looks weirder than it should, I'm sure you don't want heavy rain on your request.
Nanase
Req : Sig
Image : http://puu.sh/q4GWm/8bc0f3a3f0.jpg
Size : 640x150
Text : "暑いですよね"
Animation? : Y (Only the text)
Anything else? : could you please add a rounded border with cut lines? thank you in advance <3
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

Yukisa (er... do you still want this?)

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/RyBjc37.gif

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/YD9iG0f.png

Please don't repost to deviantart if you do see this and are planning on using one of these, thanks. The direct links are there for your convenience.

So I couldn't comply to all of the request because the animations are Wall-ed's and I have no idea how the heck they did it. What I do know is that they did it with a different program than Photoshop and like heck am I gonna learn another program. This was actually kind of a difficult request because it was just a head. A front facing head, in fact and that's pretty difficult because it has almost nothing to work with unlike regular full body images.

@ Other two customers: I should be able to cut out your images by tonight, and ideally I should be able to get one of your requests by the next day. Both of the requests don't look particularly difficult, so it shouldn't take a long time with my free schedule.

Edit: Man, seriously? I underestimate myself. No matter, the requests shouldn't take a month to complete.
[- Taty -]
Type: Signature
Image: your choice
Size: Reccomended
Text: that you think you go with the image
Border: N
Details: I want you to make me a signature to your style, choose the photo you want and all

I love u
I will be aware of your work uwu byee
gman
Hey! May I request 2 avatars for a collab?

Image: http://wallpapercave.com/wp/LWmioXC.jpg
Size: 128x128
Text: Left = gman; Right = Argunaz; (Could you make both texts the same colours are the girls' hairs please?)
Transparent?: No
Borders?: Yes (Square shaped if possible)

If you can, please make the avatars in a way that their whole heads with the fingers can be seen. Thanks in advance!! :)
Blaster

SSShaymin wrote:

Should've put the trademark symbol after soon. Should've put it. Damn art block.

Completed Requests

Cool Grill

So this request gets hand drawn rain because this took far too long to figure out what I was going to do with this and I just so happened to get a tablet in the mail as soon as I did. Also rain done through filters looks weirder than it should, I'm sure you don't want heavy rain on your request.
This is awesome thank you!
Late reply asf ik was on break.
ANyways thank you!
Fanji
Your work is absolutely stunning! Keep it up!
Topic Starter
Reunilu
So here's a very late update that I should've said earlier.

After that last request I did, my frustration got to me and I got pretty mad that my GFX wasn't being used, even though I said to use my work for at least a week. It was further amplified by the fact that I was just given a head as a base, which at the time I took as sort of an insult as a GFX artist. I've since gotten over it, but I got very demotivated from doing GFX because of it.

That said, I'll keep doing GFX, but I'll scrap the current queue in a couple of days unless any of you four would like to say that you would still like me to do your request.
Ink_Pots
i wan't if possible ^^
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

- T a t y -

This was a fun request! Thanks for ordering!

Pending Requests

• None...?
Hiraa-
hello ^^

i want to req sig

image : up 2 u *( idk how to search a nice pitc lol ;w; )
size : as recomended
Text : Try to be good until next Challange
border : N
detail : up 2 u ^^ *( and if a possible can u make another one without text ^^ )

*Note *( oh maan idk what 2 say . . but your art really2 awesome >v<)b )

Sry i can't talk english so much ;w;
[- Taty -]

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

- T a t y -

This was a fun request! Thanks for ordering!

Pending Requests

• None...?

Thx <333
Shigiezi
Image: current avatar
Size:128
Text:Shigi
Transparent?: Just a white background
Borders?: No

Also, If you can, can you make it something like cookiezi's old avatar with ichinose rika plz? and same font as well. K thanks bye

Good Luck
Topic Starter
Reunilu

Shigiezi wrote:

Also, If you can, can you make it something like cookiezi's old avatar with ichinose rika plz? and same font as well. K thanks bye

Good Luck
Um, you've requested in Nao's thread for the same thing. Who's gonna do the request, me or them?
Ink_Pots
Ty :D
Shunao
Hi! :)

1. For avatar
  2. Image: Here :3
  3. Size: 128x128
  4. Text: Shogun
  5. Transparent?: No
  6. Borders?: No
Thanks and Good Luck!
Shigiezi

SSShaymin wrote:

Shigiezi wrote:

Good Luck
Um, you've requested in Nao's thread for the same thing. Who's gonna do the request, me or them?
Please you do it, I don't think Nao is even working on it
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Pending Requests

• 1. Hiraa- : Sorry! Avatars are quick and easy to put together. I have about three other sigs I need to attend to across two other forums, so you might wait a bit.
    2. Shigiezi: Mind if you could give me another image? Sifting through image repositories for one image is tough and my photo manipulation skills can't do very much unless you don't mind me ruining the avatar completely.

Minor Updates

1. Edits to rules and miscellaneous things
  2. Added recent requests
  3. Updated avatar form slightly
  4. Added an "open for collab shop" notice under the following conditions: you must have at least one year of photo editing experience, willingness to work with renders, and a portfolio showing me that you have an interest to improve your GFX. (this is actually somewhat of an old update, I just haven't made it public)
Shigiezi

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Pending Requests

• 1. Hiraa- : Sorry! Avatars are quick and easy to put together. I have about three other sigs I need to attend to across two other forums, so you might wait a bit.
    2. Shigiezi: Mind if you could give me another image? Sifting through image repositories for one image is tough and my photo manipulation skills can't do very much unless you don't mind me ruining the avatar completely.

Minor Updates

2. Added recent requests
  4. Added an "open for collab shop" notice under the following conditions: you must have at least one year of photo editing experience, willingness to work with renders, and a portfolio showing me that you have an interest to improve your GFX. (this is actually somewhat of an old update, I just haven't made it public)

Of course, sorry about that.
http://imgur.com/a/3WLY0
Hiraa-

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Pending Requests

Minor Updates

2. Added recent requests

*( ah ok dude ^^ i will waiting ) and thanks for the respon ^^

# so glad to hear that :)
Perfection
Banner
Image: http://65.media.tumblr.com/832a299d68ec ... 4_1280.jpg couldnt find a render for this :c
Size: default
Text (if any): Perfection (its optional if it doesnt look good then no text)
Animation?: no
Anything else?: None, take your time.

Love your work
qtz
Topic Starter
Reunilu

Shigiezi wrote:

Of course, sorry about that.
http://imgur.com/a/3WLY0
I meant more like something that isn't a pre-existing avatar, I can only do so much with that sort of thing. :S

Peak wrote:

after time, can i order 1 more? :D
If it's after a week, then sure.
qtz
cancel.
Shunao

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Omg I love it! Thanks! :)
show more