forum

Amatsuki - Chiisana Koi no Uta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frost
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 2:14:11 PM

Artist: Amatsuki
Title: Chiisana Koi no Uta
BPM: 218
Filesize: 8616kb
Play Time: 04:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Love (7.4 stars, 956 notes)
Download: Amatsuki - Chiisana Koi no Uta
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
casual description wipe
Cuber
ur dumb
Topic Starter
Frost

Cuber wrote:

ur dumb
thank

ily too coobs
LemoJ
This thing is gold, please rank i rly wanna play it with ranked status! :))
Topic Starter
Frost

LemoJ wrote:

This thing is gold, please rank i rly wanna play it with ranked status! :))
I'm honored that you think this, but ranking a 7.4* map as my first ranked map will probably not be taken well by 90% of the community, let alone BNs/QATs/etc.
HizthKrict
7.4* is not matter as its bright-breathless-beauty-self
Pyrothorn
This map is freaking gold! It has to be ranked in the future, even if I have to sacrifice a kitten in order to make that true!!
blazinks
if you wanna get this ranked, it needs to have 5 or more minutes of drain time. since the song is only 4 minutes, it would need a difficulty spread, including a difficulty under 2 stars.
from the wiki:
"The difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order. Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it. The order can be seen in the chart below. If your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be an Insane or Expert. The lowest difficulty must be below 2.0 stars. The difficulty level of Taiko-specific and osu!mania-specific difficulties must also follow a well-designed spread and might contain a Hard and Insane only, if there are standard difficulties present. In CtB, the spread evaluation is upon the BNs discretion. The difficulty spread is determined by the map's star rating. A map falls under a certain difficulty when having a specific star rating:
Below 1.50: Easy
1.50-2.25: Normal
2.25-3.75: Hard
3.75-5.25: Insane
Above 5.25: Expert"
Topic Starter
Frost

Blazinks wrote:

if you wanna get this ranked, it needs to have 5 or more minutes of drain time. since the song is only 4 minutes, it would need a difficulty spread, including a difficulty under 2 stars.
from the wiki:
"The difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order. Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it. The order can be seen in the chart below. If your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be an Insane or Expert. The lowest difficulty must be below 2.0 stars. The difficulty level of Taiko-specific and osu!mania-specific difficulties must also follow a well-designed spread and might contain a Hard and Insane only, if there are standard difficulties present. In CtB, the spread evaluation is upon the BNs discretion. The difficulty spread is determined by the map's star rating. A map falls under a certain difficulty when having a specific star rating:
Below 1.50: Easy
1.50-2.25: Normal
2.25-3.75: Hard
3.75-5.25: Insane
Above 5.25: Expert"
i'm aware that it would take more, and i'm lazy, which is most of the reason i'm denying all requests to rank this :^)

this was literally a jumPP map meme with 43-note jumpfests lo pls

edit: also i don't rank in general, that's for tryhards Kappa
Presiby
This map sure going to ba ranked
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.