Aikawa's Mania Modding Queue [NM-CLOSED] [M4M-OPEN]

posted
Total Posts
47
show more
Topic Starter
Aikawa
---CLOSED FOR NM---


---CLOSED FOR M4M---


Currently got 7 maps to mod here so NM will be closed for a while.
tuandi
:arrow: m4m reqs

Title: Endless Tears - Love Is Beautiful Pain
Artist: Endless Tears
Length: 2:12 (2:12 drain)
Keys: 4k,and 1 mod 7k
Diff:
:arrow: Easy 4k (drain&full)
:arrow: Novice 4k (drain&full)
:arrow: Hyper 4k (drain&full)
:arrow: Advance 4k (drain&full)
:arrow: 7k SUPERIOR (Bonus Difficulty)(full song)
Link to the mod: Click Here
Link to the map: Click Here
Comments: please read before :!: ,thanks. my map is have 2 mod in 1 diff,example: Easy diff is have 2 mod version 1st's drain version it's are convert version of the full song,therefore... the lenght is just 2:12minute,different than 2nd version,it's full version of the song and just converted a few sacond,therefore... the lenght show 4:12minute.so please cek the diff 1 by 1 to ensure which one map u want to be mod (i sugges u choice drain,cause this map its longer song :):D .only that,maybe ;)Thanks...
Exaria-sama
Topic Starter
Aikawa
Been a year already since I last posted here my god. I'm really sorry for those of whom I haven't been able to get to with their maps. I've gotten way too busy with life and work and now I've recently been able to free some time. I'll accept some NMs for now :)

---2 SLOTS FOR FOR NM OPEN---
[_-Kukkai-_]
Title: Rampage
Artist: paraoka feat. haru*nya
Length: 1:10 (1:08 drain)
Keys: 4
Diff: MX
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1347848&m=3
Comments:i need MX More difficult

Done Aikawa-kun i forget it XD
Topic Starter
Aikawa
Listed.

Accepting one more guys.
No_sync
hi!

Title: Uso no Hibana
Artist: 96neko
Length: 1:26 (1:26 drain)
Keys: 4K
Diff: Any
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/571027
Comments: ...Welcome again?

Done Aikawa-kun

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Aikawa
Hey No_sync! Surprised you caught me again lol. Listed

Closing it for now guys. Thanks!
Topic Starter
Aikawa
Finished the 2 maps

---3 SLOTS FOR FOR NM OPEN---
Damaree
Aikawa-senpaii opens a queue
*thinks*
Hmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Sorry sa random post, walang magawa hahahaha
lenpai
hihi

Title: Breeze
Artist: cYsmix
Length: 1:44 (1:43 drain)
Keys: 7
Diff: 4 (ENHI)
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632221
Comments: lower diffs need help :(

Done Aikawa-kun~ uwu
Tofu1222
Title: Kai Dan
Artist: Kaneko Chiharu
Length: 2:06 (2:05 drain)
Keys: 4
Diff: 6 (ENHIXX)
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623951

Mod any diffs you like, but priortize diffs with less mod counts, you check it in the map intro. ;)

Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Aikawa

Damaree wrote:

Aikawa-senpaii opens a queue
*thinks*
Hmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Sorry sa random post, walang magawa hahahaha
y tho.
Topic Starter
Aikawa

Lenfried- wrote:

hihi

Title: Breeze
Artist: cYsmix
Length: 1:44 (1:43 drain)
Keys: 7
Diff: 4 (ENHI)
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632221
Comments: lower diffs need help :(

Done Aikawa-kun~ uwu
Listed~

Tofu1222 wrote:

Title: Kai Dan
Artist: Kaneko Chiharu
Length: 2:06 (2:05 drain)
Keys: 4
Diff: 6 (ENHIXX)
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623951

Mod any diffs you like, but priortize diffs with less mod counts, you check it in the map intro. ;)

Thanks in advance!
Listed~

Need 1 more for listing.
error_exe777
helloo

Title: Brynhildr in the Darkness (Ver. Ejected)
Artist: Nao Tokisawa
Length: 1:22
Keys: 4K
Diff: All please, if not HD
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633186
Comments: none

Thank you!
Topic Starter
Aikawa

OwenF04 wrote:

helloo

Title: Brynhildr in the Darkness (Ver. Ejected)
Artist: Nao Tokisawa
Length: 1:22
Keys: 4K
Diff: All please, if not HD
Link to the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633186
Comments: none

Thank you!
Accepted. Queue closed for now.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply