forum

Roses Epicurean - Nightmare -Overture- [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yumeno Himiko
Hi MB, I remembered you asked me to mod this map some time ago but I was just busy at that time and had no time to come around. However it gets ranked so fast and I haven’t got to mod this, which makes me feel really upset. So I’ll just post my mods here, wish they can help you out!

[Gereral]
For soft-hitnormal, I’d prefer use the same file as the slidertick file, as the song goes with the nice clocks, why not use the same clocktick hitsounds for hitnormal?
I believe the timing is a bit delayed, try out -5 ms for all notes, it will work better.

[Cup]
00:03:891 (3) – For this slider, I can understand the reason you put it like this, you wanna cut off the move on the x axis and it works out very well. However, it still gives players a feeling like sticky. Here’s my suggestion, drag it as a straight slider and keep the head&tail with the same axises as the original slider. I believe it’ll feel better if you try it.
00:07:543 (2,3) – As we see, the ds gets larger here but the moving of slider 3 is not extending much, which may make players feel a bit stop here. And after slider 3, we get a 1.68x ds to the next note, which is large for a cup diff. My suggestion is to drag slider 3 as a straight slider so players can move more and easily get to the next note.
00:17:456 (1) – ctrl+H for this reverse slider and place it at the same place (x=160) as the original note. I don’t think giving a move back on a continuous notes and cup diff will please the newbie players, and it’s off the flow. It’ll be nice if the pattern looks like this here 00:18:500 (3,1) –Not a good choice to keep only 1.0x ds here, since it’s the start of the kiai section. I recommend you follow the ds like 1.6x or 1.7x, which can emphasize the beginning of the kiai part much.
00:27:891 (1,2,3) –why the ds is decresing here? The song is at it’s best part but the moving is decreased? At least give the ds between 2 and 3 the same as 1 and 2.
00:41:456 (3) – I recommend this slider moving left since it’s only a cup diff and you’re using a moving backward pattern. After all, if you still wanna keep this, cut down the ds a bit.
00:47:195 (2) – what about make this slider moving left/right instead of keeping? It’s not a good pattern to be seen in this cup since you make the movings for all other patterns, I can’t see a reason for this pattern keeping here.
00:51:630 (2) – move it to x = 360, it won’t look messed up then
00:51:891 (3) – why not give it a hitsound? A simple whistle also works fine.

[Salad]
00:09:635 (2,3,4) – This pattern looks really bad and can’t give back a good flow tbh, the ds between 2 and 3 is only 0.6x while it becomes 2.8x just after that. The later ds is too large, hope you can fix this stuff. 00:43:026 (2,3,4) – check out this pattern, it has the same rhythm and this pattern feels good imo.
00:16:418 (3,4,5,6,1) – Just feeling awkward for these notes, they not give me a good feeling. I’m not going to write some reasons, just saying this. MB you’re a good mapper and I know you can make this a better pattern.
00:22:157 (2,3) – what about keeping same 1.33x as the previous ds?
00:22:679 (4,5,6) – same as what I wrote in Cup diff, it feels disgusting with a changing ds, try to keep them the same. Not only it will give players a better feeling, but also it can be a perfect flow.
00:33:635 (4,1) – I think it’s good to put a dash here, try it out and I believe you’ll love it too.

[Platter]
00:03:374 (2,3) – first pattern that makes me feel abnormal, the ds between them is too small and it can’t give players a good decision on keeping at this point or moving left, if I were you, I would make this pattern more clearer by ascending the ds a bit, like the pattern you use here 00:05:461 (2,3)
00:05:983 (4,5,6) – The ds can be larger here, with about 1.35x ds, the current pattern can make people feeling sticky and give out a bad response. Moreover, the ds leaving left for the next dash is not ready. Thus I think 1.35x ds can work out better.
00:11:200 (1,2,3) – dear, the song hasn’t reached it’s kiai part, and the 1.5x ds between 2 and 3 will make many players dash here, which is not your want in oriental. From my perspective, I would suggest 1.35x ds.
00:28:418 (2) – I’m questioning why you want to cut down the move here? Nothing wrong with the melody and your flows, but I think keep it a straight moving right horizontal slider will make this pattern better.
00:46:679 (1,2,3) – it will be good to keep the same ds here, also the later 1.6x ds still gives a player feeling like to dash here.

As Zirox said, more spacing are questioning in platter diff, so I’m not going to post all of them.
Edit: my fault

I’m sorry if this causes d DQ, but I really hope this mod can help your map a bit MB! And good luck!
ZiRoX

examination wrote:

As Zirox said, more spacing are questioning in platter diff, so I’m not going to post all of them.
I didn't say that. Don't involve me in drama, thanks.
Shiirn
(Post-rant addition: Sorry for the wall. I felt I needed to explain both sides here.)

I think I can speak for many, many people when I say that the issue people bring with speedranks is not necessarily the objective quality of the maps.

For all that the community hypes up mappers, it's actually extremely easy and not that time consuming for an experienced mapper, of any mode, to make a plain map with as little objectionable pieces as possible. That's not the problem. If the mapper wants to simply raise their number of ranked maps without doing anything particularly special from a mapping perspective, such as this map being Mbomb simply mapping something quick for stress relief, that is entirely fine and entirely on them.

It becomes a bit of an issue when maps tend to "skip to the front of the queue", so to speak, by virtue of being ranked very quickly because a mapper can use their friends to go over their total 3 minutes of sub-3* playtime stuff to check and make sure they didn't make any glaring errors. Which is fine! It's certainly one of the "perks of the job" that you can more easily convince nominators to simply do what amounts to a sub-ten-minute check, rather than queues which can take days and weeks of real time and more than an hour of direct modding time.

On the one hand, there's no particular problem with speedranking a map that contains nothing special. On the other, it's a bit disrespectful to the community et al to brazenly show that you're capable of doing so. I'm sure no offense is meant, but some is taken. You have to remember that not everyone, especially newer mappers, which, for better or worse, take up a massive majority of the percentage of the community, are not capable of simply making a boring, plain map and calling up their buddies to quickly increase your ranked map count by 1.

That's how many people see it, and no matter what you say, it's how it's going to be seen by people not privy to the knowledge that "mapping is actually super fucking easy" and "being friends with a BN can much more easily convince them to just take a 10 minute quick break to check your map because they know you don't suck".

These facts have existed for well over six years now. They won't go away any time soon. And thus, if you want to speedrank a map, you're going to have to face the fact that there will be people who find it objectionable. Whether their baying is accurate or not is another point entirely, and as such, it falls to the mapper and the BNs themselves to understand what sort of image their actions can provoke.

All that said, looking at the map I see nothing objectively wrong with it. Move on with your lives.
Kibbleru
some people find speedranking a map very stulid, but its even stupider to exaggerate issues to try to dq a map that has no inherent flaws.
Ascendance

Kibbleru wrote:

some people find ranking a map very stulid, but its even stupider to exaggerate issues to try to dq a map that has no inherent flaws.
Setz
I think alot of the salt stems from the fact that they see maps getting speed ranked, but other maps that have been pending for a while just sit there because they have no BN connections.

as much as it sucks, that is just the way things work, even in real life, its always about who you know more than what you know. shitty, but that is a reality you will have to learn to accept.
Shiirn
My entire point is that a speedrank that is objectively fine comes from a combination of BOTH "who" and "what" you know. But if you didn't read any of that wall, I don't blame you.
Setz

Setz wrote:

I think alot of the salt stems from the fact that they see maps getting speed ranked, but other maps that have been pending for a while just sit there because they have no BN connections.

as much as it sucks, that is just the way things work, even in real life, its always about who you know more than what you know. shitty, but that is a reality you will have to learn to accept.

bold part clearly implies that yes, it is both, i am not saying its not. but one clearly holds more weight than the other.

a little reading comprehension goes a long way.
_handholding
ermmm, Why does examination have a kds yet his mod doesnt have a reply?

edit:

Kibbleru wrote:

some people find ranking a map very stulid, but its even stupider to exaggerate issues to try to dq a map that has no inherent flaws.
Examination's mod hasn't received a reply yet gets condescended and basically treated like an annoying kid that no one wants to listen to.

Tsubaki got checked by several BNs and QATs and was passed off as fine but was still able to get DQ'd by random mods' most notably by this guy p/5121844 whose mod consisted most of 'wtf' and 'why?'. Examination has at least given it a respectable mod yet no one wants to acknowledge it.
Ascendance

Kisses wrote:

ermmm, Why does examination have a kds yet his mod doesnt have a reply?

edit:

Kibbleru wrote:

Examination's mod hasn't received a reply yet gets condescended and basically treated like an annoying kid that no one wants to listen to.

Tsubaki got checked by several BNs and QATs and was passed off as fine but was still able to get DQ'd by random mods' most notably by this guy p/5121844 whose mod consisted most of 'wtf' and 'why?'. Examination has at least given it a respectable mod yet no one wants to acknowledge it.
The mapper isn't even awake yet dude, chill.
Natsu
I denied his kudo, since is the mapper decision to give kudos to modders or don't, btw if you guys want your mod to get review by the QAT then don't forget to post it at: p/5068345
Deif
Please address the issues brought up with examination's mod properly. It's true that the difficulties could've been more polished, specially some distances like 00:20:592 (5,6) - in Platter look unfitting. This one particularly felt too short while playing and should be increased if possible.

Refrain from posting stuff that won't help the mapper improve his beatmap from now on. The thread was cleaned a bit, and I'm not willed to do it again. Good luck with the requalification!
Crystal
gl requalifying
Riari

Crystal wrote:

i think CtB BNs should focus on some epic mapset and don't look down on them just because they are 5-or-more-star maps instead of being crazy about speedranking beautiful calm songs and causing dramas

gl requalifying

They don't look down on them, Don't bring this pointless rubbish up again.
Topic Starter
MBomb

examination wrote:

Hi MB, I remembered you asked me to mod this map some time ago but I was just busy at that time and had no time to come around. However it gets ranked so fast and I haven’t got to mod this, which makes me feel really upset. So I’ll just post my mods here, wish they can help you out!

[Gereral]
For soft-hitnormal, I’d prefer use the same file as the slidertick file, as the song goes with the nice clocks, why not use the same clocktick hitsounds for hitnormal? - I dislike this, because personally it just sounds like every note has a hitsound when I do that, and so it sounds bad to me.
I believe the timing is a bit delayed, try out -5 ms for all notes, it will work better. - -3 sounds better than -5 to me. However, I find it odd there was never a change in the universal offset of either of the standard maps.

[Cup]
00:03:891 (3) – For this slider, I can understand the reason you put it like this, you wanna cut off the move on the x axis and it works out very well. However, it still gives players a feeling like sticky. Here’s my suggestion, drag it as a straight slider and keep the head&tail with the same axises as the original slider. I believe it’ll feel better if you try it. This doesn't give the feeling of flow, and makes the movement feel uncomfortable for a cup player.
00:07:543 (2,3) – As we see, the ds gets larger here but the moving of slider 3 is not extending much, which may make players feel a bit stop here. And after slider 3, we get a 1.68x ds to the next note, which is large for a cup diff. My suggestion is to drag slider 3 as a straight slider so players can move more and easily get to the next note. - After testplaying this numerous times, there is plenty of reaction time between the slider 3 and the next circle, so there is no reason to lower distancing here.
00:17:456 (1) – ctrl+H for this reverse slider and place it at the same place (x=160) as the original note. I don’t think giving a move back on a continuous notes and cup diff will please the newbie players, and it’s off the flow. It’ll be nice if the pattern looks like this here - Nah, I really don't like this, it makes the play feel too boring (Cups should be easy, but not boring), and the tilt on the slider makes the flow easier, and because of the low bpm, this one is fine for a cup player. 00:18:500 (3,1) –Not a good choice to keep only 1.0x ds here, since it’s the start of the kiai section. I recommend you follow the ds like 1.6x or 1.7x, which can emphasize the beginning of the kiai part much. - Increased the distance.
00:27:891 (1,2,3) –why the ds is decresing here? The song is at it’s best part but the moving is decreased? At least give the ds between 2 and 3 the same as 1 and 2. - The ds decreases to match the decreasing pitch, having the same ds doesn't work with the music well at all because the notes are of different intensities and pitches.
00:41:456 (3) – I recommend this slider moving left since it’s only a cup diff and you’re using a moving backward pattern. After all, if you still wanna keep this, cut down the ds a bit. - The curve movement of this slider means it plays fine with the antiflow, as the player has more time to react to the change in direction.
00:47:195 (2) – what about make this slider moving left/right instead of keeping? It’s not a good pattern to be seen in this cup since you make the movings for all other patterns, I can’t see a reason for this pattern keeping here. - This makes variety within the map, making it less boring, not all patterns should be the same in a cup, that would be a sign of a bad cup. It plays fine flow-wise, so I'm sure there's nothing wrong with keeping it.
00:51:630 (2) – move it to x = 360, it won’t look messed up then - Actually moved it further, x:370.
00:51:891 (3) – why not give it a hitsound? A simple whistle also works fine. - Added a finish instead.

[Salad]
00:09:635 (2,3,4) – This pattern looks really bad and can’t give back a good flow tbh, the ds between 2 and 3 is only 0.6x while it becomes 2.8x just after that. The later ds is too large, hope you can fix this stuff. 00:43:026 (2,3,4) – check out this pattern, it has the same rhythm and this pattern feels good imo. - This gives a slight antiflow, and the following distance is easily catchable in the centre of the plate for a salad player, meaning the ds change is easy enough (In fact, the direction change means a lower ds in the first jump makes it easier).
00:16:418 (3,4,5,6,1) – Just feeling awkward for these notes, they not give me a good feeling. I’m not going to write some reasons, just saying this. MB you’re a good mapper and I know you can make this a better pattern. - This pattern flows really well, fits the changing pitch of the music nicely, and is easy enough for a salad player. I don't think I can make a better pattern than this, as this is actually my favourite pattern in the map.
00:22:157 (2,3) – what about keeping same 1.33x as the previous ds? - Decreased the ds for pitch changes, having the same distance doesn't really work with the music.
00:22:679 (4,5,6) – same as what I wrote in Cup diff, it feels disgusting with a changing ds, try to keep them the same. Not only it will give players a better feeling, but also it can be a perfect flow. - Same as above, ds changes are for pitch changes, to fit the song, and the flow feels fine here.
00:33:635 (4,1) – I think it’s good to put a dash here, try it out and I believe you’ll love it too. - This note isn't very strong compared to other notes in the kiai, and I'm a firm believer that salads shouldn't have many dashes, so adding one here seems strange.

[Platter]
00:03:374 (2,3) – first pattern that makes me feel abnormal, the ds between them is too small and it can’t give players a good decision on keeping at this point or moving left, if I were you, I would make this pattern more clearer by ascending the ds a bit, like the pattern you use here 00:05:461 (2,3) - Changed distances around a bit.
00:05:983 (4,5,6) – The ds can be larger here, with about 1.35x ds, the current pattern can make people feeling sticky and give out a bad response. Moreover, the ds leaving left for the next dash is not ready. Thus I think 1.35x ds can work out better. - Having the ds higher makes it feel like you're unnecessarily emphasising weak notes, which is something I don't want to use.
00:11:200 (1,2,3) – dear, the song hasn’t reached it’s kiai part, and the 1.5x ds between 2 and 3 will make many players dash here, which is not your want in oriental. From my perspective, I would suggest 1.35x ds. - This is easily catchable without dashing (And even catchable in the centre of the plate, too), so I doubt a platter player would dash here, and if they did, it would be through their own playing.
00:28:418 (2) – I’m questioning why you want to cut down the move here? Nothing wrong with the melody and your flows, but I think keep it a straight moving right horizontal slider will make this pattern better. - This is to keep both the antiflow to and from it comfortable for a platter player, as if this was a straight slider, it could either conserve movement (Making the slider end get missed), or make the jump to the next note too sudden (Which could result in either the slider end getting missed, or the next slider beginning getting missed.
00:46:679 (1,2,3) – it will be good to keep the same ds here, also the later 1.6x ds still gives a player feeling like to dash here. - Same as earlier, both with this being easily catchable without dashing, and with the notes being different distances for pitch changes.

Edit: my fault

I’m sorry if this causes d DQ, but I really hope this mod can help your map a bit MB! And good luck!
Thanks for the mod! Also added the finish hitsound to the last note of all difficulties.

Edit: Please leave drama out of this thread, there is no need for it, just leave the thread for mods and other such things.
Topic Starter
MBomb
Added ZiRoX's rain to the set, hopefully something for more players to enjoy. <3
Absolute Zero
[Cup]
00:17:459 (1) - Ctrl+H, but keep the sliderhead at x=160 (where it is now). This should make the movement smoother for a cup player to the next note.
00:18:503 (3) - I would make this a hitcircle because unlike 00:12:242 (3) , you are not hitting two notes, but one, like at 00:14:329 (3).
00:23:720 (1,2,3) - Strange inconsistency in the pattern you have in the descending musical pattern. If you want to keep these three hitcircles, possibly change 00:19:546 (1,2) and 00:21:633 (1,2).
00:26:851 (4,5,6,7) - Due to following the music consistently, two 1/2 sliders would probably fit better, starting at around x=256.
00:35:198 (3) - Same comment as 00:18:503 (3), music doesn't end nor hit on the end of the slider.
00:41:459 (3) - Simplify this slider slightly, it might be a little difficult for cup players to catch.

[Salad]
00:27:371 (5,1) - The jump here is slightly unclear (whether it is a dash or not). Emphasize this more by moving (1) further away.
00:34:676 (2) - Face this the other way. For a salad player, a movement left from (1) and right on (2), and then requiring a sudden movement/dash to the left to reach (3) might be a bit overwhelming for the player and a good place to miss.
00:51:893 (3) - Make this a NC for the ending bell effect.

[Platter]
00:16:415 (3,4) and other instances - Keep the consistency in the musical phrase by making this a single 1/2 slider instead.
00:22:154 (3,4) - Ctrl+G to reciprocate these two notes to create a similar pattern to 00:19:545 (1,2,3,4) instead.
00:25:284 (5,1) - Hyper inconsistency here. Space these two further to create a hyper that hits on the downbeat.
00:35:719 (4,1) - Was expecting a hyper here going back to the first theme in the music. Increase the distance between (4,1).
00:51:371 (2) - While you may have to increase SV for this slider, I would suggest a curve that faces left: this will make a smoother transition to (3) by taking advantage of the player's momentum already. (The image below is on 2.0x SV)

Update: Oshit there's a rain now

[CS5 HYPE Rain]
00:04:415 (5) - Whistle here that is not present in 00:08:589 (5) or other instances. Remove the whistle for consistency.
00:12:241 (4,5,1) - Distancing here is the exact same although musically there's a much larger difference between (5,1) and (4,5). Consider lowering the distance between (4,5).
00:19:545 (1) and other instances - Also expecting some hitsound here to emphasize the new phrase.
00:19:545 (1) , 00:20:589 (1) etc. - I personally agree with the usage of the vertical slider in this pattern because it requires the player to suddenly stop, and if they do not have experience, could make them lose droplets. Curving them outwards would give more of a "cushion" to stop in place.
00:20:589 (1) and other instances - Same as 00:19:545 (1) with the hitsounds.
00:35:198 (3) - Personally would add whistle, since the music cadences here.
00:44:589 (1) - (Weak) Ctrl+G for a stronger movement to (2).
00:50:327 (5,6) - Double hyper here is a little uncomfortable--rain players may consistently miss (6) or (1). Consider moving (5) slightly closer.
ZiRoX

Absolute Zero wrote:

[CS5 HYPE Rain]
00:12:241 (4,5,1) - Distancing here is the exact same although musically there's a much larger difference between (5,1) and (4,5). Consider lowering the distance between (4,5). Done
00:19:545 (1) , 00:20:589 (1) etc. - I personally agree with the usage of the vertical slider in this pattern because it requires the player to suddenly stop, and if they do not have experience, could make them lose droplets. Curving them outwards would give more of a "cushion" to stop in place. Had to increase the SV mutliplier for this sliders to have some noticeable effect.
00:50:327 (5,6) - Double hyper here is a little uncomfortable--rain players may consistently miss (6) or (1). Consider moving (5) slightly closer.Rearranged some stuff so no distances become edge dashes :^)
ZiRoX's Rain
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 2850
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2.3

[Metadata]
Title:Nightmare -Overture-
TitleUnicode:Nightmare -Overture-
Artist:Roses Epicurean
ArtistUnicode:Roses Epicurean
Creator:- Magic Bomb -
Version:ZiRoX's Rain
Source:
Tags:MBomb Naitomea -jokyoku- Yami no Kodomo Tachi 闇童話工房 キラ星ひかる Kiraboshi Hikaru 葉月ゆら Hatsuki Yura ZiRoX
BeatmapID:990367
BeatmapSetID:461525

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"rsz_nightmare.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
19545,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,1
19806,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
20589,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,1
20850,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
27893,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,1
28154,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
28936,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,1
29197,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
36241,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
52415,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
52936,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
53458,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
53980,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
54502,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
55023,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0
55545,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,64,64
Combo2 : 128,0,0
Combo3 : 255,128,191

[HitObjects]
176,192,2850,6,0,L|64:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,192,3371,2,0,L|368:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,3893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,192,4154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,4415,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,192,4676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,4936,6,0,L|408:144,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,192,5458,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,192,5719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,5980,2,0,L|242:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,6502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,6763,1,8,0:0:0:0:
480,200,7023,6,0,L|398:162,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,136,7545,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,136,7806,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,136,8067,2,0,L|224:136,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,136,8589,2,0,L|122:136,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,9110,6,0,L|398:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,144,9632,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,144,9893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,10154,2,0,L|114:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,10676,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,154,10937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,152,11197,6,0,L|344:152,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,152,11719,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,152,11980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,160,12241,2,0,L|476:190,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,12763,2,0,L|142:184,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,13284,6,0,L|396:162,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,13806,2,0,L|336:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,14328,2,0,L|224:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,192,14850,2,0,L|96:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,15371,6,0,L|392:152,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,15893,2,0,L|120:152,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,152,16415,1,2,0:0:0:0:
80,152,16676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,152,16936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,152,17197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,144,17458,6,0,L|464:144,2,90,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,144,18241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,144,18502,2,0,L|8:144,2,90,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,144,19284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,19545,6,0,P|464:184|416:216,1,107.999996704102
296,232,20067,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,234,20328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,144,20589,6,0,P|48:184|96:216,1,107.999996704102
216,232,21111,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,234,21372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,21632,5,2,0:0:0:0:
504,192,21893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,22154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,22415,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,192,22676,2,0,L|416:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,23197,2,0,L|178:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,23719,6,0,L|406:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,24241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,192,24502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,192,24763,2,0,L|106:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,192,25285,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,192,25546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,224,25806,6,0,L|403:191,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,184,26328,2,0,L|3:216,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,184,26850,2,0,L|480:184,3,90
80,144,27893,6,0,P|48:184|96:216,1,107.999996704102
216,232,28415,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,234,28676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,28936,6,0,P|464:184|416:216,1,107.999996704102
296,232,29459,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,234,29720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,29980,5,2,0:0:0:0:
8,192,30241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,30502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,192,30763,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,192,31024,2,0,L|96:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,31545,2,0,L|334:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,192,32067,6,0,L|106:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,192,32589,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,192,32850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,33111,2,0,L|406:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,33633,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,192,33894,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,224,34154,6,0,L|109:191,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,184,34676,2,0,L|509:216,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,184,35198,2,0,L|32:184,3,90
384,192,36241,6,0,L|496:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,36762,2,0,L|192:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,37284,1,2,0:0:0:0:
496,192,37545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,37806,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,192,38067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,152,38328,6,0,L|8:195,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,38849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,192,39110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,39371,2,0,L|270:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,39893,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,40154,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,200,40415,6,0,L|114:162,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,136,40936,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,136,41197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,136,41458,2,0,L|288:136,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,136,41980,2,0,L|390:136,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,42502,6,0,L|114:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,43023,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,154,43284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,43545,2,0,L|398:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,144,44067,1,8,0:0:0:0:
398,154,44328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,152,44589,6,0,L|168:152,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,152,45111,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,152,45372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,160,45633,2,0,L|36:190,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,184,46155,2,0,L|370:184,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,46676,6,0,L|116:162,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,192,47198,2,0,L|176:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,47720,2,0,L|288:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,192,48242,2,0,L|416:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,48762,6,0,L|120:152,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,49284,2,0,L|392:152,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,152,49806,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,152,50067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,152,50327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
480,152,50588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,144,50849,6,0,L|48:144,2,90,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,144,51632,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,144,51893,2,0,L|226:164,1,22.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,208,52023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52415,12,0,55545,0:0:0:0:

And also went with MB through some stuff:
ZiRoX's Rain v2
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]
Source:
Tags:MBomb Naitomea -jokyoku- Yami no Kodomo Tachi 闇童話工房 キラ星ひかる Kiraboshi Hikaru 葉月ゆら Hatsuki Yura ZiRoX

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
19806,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
20850,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
28154,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
29197,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
36241,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
52415,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
52936,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
53458,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
53980,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
54502,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
55023,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0
55545,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
224,192,5458,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,192,5719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,7023,6,0,L|418:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,208,9110,6,0,P|462:154|398:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,192,14850,2,0,L|96:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,15371,6,0,L|396:162,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,15893,2,0,L|160:152,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,152,16415,1,2,0:0:0:0:
16,152,16676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,152,16936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
0,152,17197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,176,26850,2,0,L|506:176,1,90
304,256,27371,2,0,L|394:256,1,90
248,192,38849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,192,39110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,40414,6,0,L|94:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,184,46155,2,0,L|354:184,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,192,48242,2,0,L|416:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,192,49284,2,0,L|352:152,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,152,49806,1,2,0:0:0:0:
496,152,50067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,152,50327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,152,50588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,144,51893,2,0,L|274:164,1,22.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,52023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
ZiRoX
Oh my double posted kek

Absolute Zero wrote:

[CS5 HYPE Rain]
00:04:415 (5) - Whistle here that is not present in 00:08:589 (5) or other instances. Remove the whistle for consistency. Copying hitsounds from MB's diff fixed this
00:19:545 (1) and other instances - Also expecting some hitsound here to emphasize the new phrase. Same
00:20:589 (1) and other instances - Same as 00:19:545 (1) with the hitsounds.Same
00:35:198 (3) - Personally would add whistle, since the music cadences here.Same
00:44:589 (1) - (Weak) Ctrl+G for a stronger movement to (2). Did something different because Ctrl+G'ing this would take out the hyperdash to (1), which properly emphasizes the bell sound.
Rearranged some other stuff on my own.

ZiRoX's Rain v3
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]
Source:

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
19806,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
20850,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
28154,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
29197,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
36241,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
52415,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
52936,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
53458,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
53980,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
54502,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
55023,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0
55545,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
144,192,2850,6,0,L|32:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,3371,2,0,L|336:192,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,3893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,192,4154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,4415,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,192,4676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,4936,6,0,L|376:144,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,5458,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,192,5719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,5980,2,0,L|210:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,192,6502,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,192,6763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,7023,6,0,L|254:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,136,7545,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,136,7806,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,136,8067,2,0,L|302:136,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,136,8589,2,0,L|130:136,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,13806,2,0,L|336:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,192,14850,2,0,L|96:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,15893,2,0,L|160:152,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,152,16936,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,152,17197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,19545,6,0,P|464:184|416:216,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,144,20589,6,0,P|48:184|96:216,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,22154,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,192,22415,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,23197,2,0,L|178:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,184,26328,2,0,L|3:216,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,176,26850,2,0,L|506:176,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,256,27371,2,0,L|394:256,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,144,27893,6,0,P|48:184|96:216,1,107.999996704102,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,28936,6,0,P|464:184|416:216,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,30502,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,192,30763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,31545,2,0,L|334:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,184,34676,2,0,L|509:216,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,184,35198,2,0,L|32:184,3,90,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,37806,1,8,0:0:0:0:
480,192,39893,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,192,40154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,40414,6,0,L|234:154,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,136,40936,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,136,41197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,136,41458,2,0,L|178:136,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,136,41980,2,0,L|350:136,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,160,44067,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,152,44589,6,0,L|162:152,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,152,45110,2,0,L|464:120,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,192,47198,2,0,L|176:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,192,48242,2,0,L|416:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,192,49284,2,0,L|352:152,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,152,50327,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,152,50588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
ursa
Random mod & Suggestion , hope it's useful
Platter
  1. 00:09:632 (2) - i think moving this beat to x=280 would make the 00:09:632 (2,3,4) - jump more fit with the piano sounds
  2. 00:16:936 (5) - i think you should move this slider to x=192 to keep the jump sync with the music
  3. 00:40:415 (1) - the headslider position kinda placed offscreen & it feels the ryuuta would touch the wall when catch it. moving by few grinds can fix this (x=488 or 480 i think)
  4. 00:43:545 (4) - same as ^ the headslider position kinda placed offscreen
ZiRoX's Rain
Note : the overall pattern is ok , but i found there's some beat that placed offscreen & I think it would be good to fix it for avoiding some problems on maps >,>
  1. 00:14:850 (4) - half of the headslider placed offcreen , moving to x=24 would fix this
  2. 00:17:197 (6) - the beat seems offscreen here , moving to x=16 would fix this
  3. 00:48:242 (4) - offscreen position move the beat to x=488
  4. 00:50:588 (6) - ^ same reason x=488 or x=480
  5. 00:31:024 (5) - ^ same x=32 here would be better
ZiRoX
@ursa: accepted everything except the last one because it creates a horrible timing jump.

ZiRoX's Rain
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]
Source:

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
19806,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
20850,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
28154,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
29197,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
36241,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
52415,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
52936,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
53458,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
53980,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
54502,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
55023,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0
55545,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
144,192,14328,2,0,L|240:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,192,14850,2,0,L|120:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,152,17197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,192,47720,2,0,L|272:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,192,48242,2,0,L|392:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,152,50588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
MBomb

Absolute Zero wrote:

[Cup]
00:17:459 (1) - Ctrl+H, but keep the sliderhead at x=160 (where it is now). This should make the movement smoother for a cup player to the next note. - I know I should probably follow the trend of "If everyone says it's a problem, it's probably a problem", but I really think it'd be too boring if I just had simplistic movement here, the tilt on the slider makes it fine imo.
00:18:503 (3) - I would make this a hitcircle because unlike 00:12:242 (3) , you are not hitting two notes, but one, like at 00:14:329 (3). - Added it for lead in for the kiai, as Ascendance had told me to.
00:23:720 (1,2,3) - Strange inconsistency in the pattern you have in the descending musical pattern. If you want to keep these three hitcircles, possibly change 00:19:546 (1,2) and 00:21:633 (1,2). - Playability doesn't really change at all here, so I think it's fine.
00:26:851 (4,5,6,7) - Due to following the music consistently, two 1/2 sliders would probably fit better, starting at around x=256. - I wanted increasing distance for the pitch increasing.
00:35:198 (3) - Same comment as 00:18:503 (3), music doesn't end nor hit on the end of the slider. - Same as then, but this time as a lead in for the end of kiai.
00:41:459 (3) - Simplify this slider slightly, it might be a little difficult for cup players to catch. - Movement plays fine for this, feels like a normal curve slider.

[Salad]
00:27:371 (5,1) - The jump here is slightly unclear (whether it is a dash or not). Emphasize this more by moving (1) further away. - Done.
00:34:676 (2) - Face this the other way. For a salad player, a movement left from (1) and right on (2), and then requiring a sudden movement/dash to the left to reach (3) might be a bit overwhelming for the player and a good place to miss. - Because of the stand still at the start of the slider, it's fine to me.
00:51:893 (3) - Make this a NC for the ending bell effect. - Followed an NC every downbeat, so I'll keep this consistent throughout.

[Platter]
00:16:415 (3,4) and other instances - Keep the consistency in the musical phrase by making this a single 1/2 slider instead. - Again, playablity isn't really affected, so I don't see this as necessary.
00:22:154 (3,4) - Ctrl+G to reciprocate these two notes to create a similar pattern to 00:19:545 (1,2,3,4) instead. - You know I love my antiflow patterns :( this plays fine to me, I don't really see a need to make the pattern the same as previous ones, that would make the map more boring to me.
00:25:284 (5,1) - Hyper inconsistency here. Space these two further to create a hyper that hits on the downbeat. - This downbeat is weaker than the others, so I'd prefer to not have a HDash here.
00:35:719 (4,1) - Was expecting a hyper here going back to the first theme in the music. Increase the distance between (4,1). - I'd prefer to be consistent with my hyper usage in the intro.
00:51:371 (2) - While you may have to increase SV for this slider, I would suggest a curve that faces left: this will make a smoother transition to (3) by taking advantage of the player's momentum already. (The image below is on 2.0x SV) - Again, I'm a fan of these antiflow kind of patterns, and I think it plays fine here.

ursa wrote:

Random mod & Suggestion , hope it's useful
Platter
  1. 00:09:632 (2) - i think moving this beat to x=280 would make the 00:09:632 (2,3,4) - jump more fit with the piano sounds - Because of the high pitch on the piano here, I like the idea of having a dash.
  2. 00:16:936 (5) - i think you should move this slider to x=192 to keep the jump sync with the music - Same as above.
  3. 00:40:415 (1) - the headslider position kinda placed offscreen & it feels the ryuuta would touch the wall when catch it. moving by few grinds can fix this (x=488 or 480 i think) - Fixed.
  4. 00:43:545 (4) - same as ^ the headslider position kinda placed offscreen - Fixed.
Thanks for the mods!
JBHyperion
Is it safe for me to mod this again yet

Difficulty-Specific Comments:

Cup
  1. No issues

Salad
  1. 00:20:067 (2,3) - Would prefer if these were opposite-facing to better contrast the two sounds. Since (1,2) are more similar, perhaps Ctrl+H (2) and place the wiggle there instead - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5344520 - I made 00:18:502 (3) horizontal to keep the jump to (1)
  2. 00:28:415 (2,3) - ^ Ctrl+H 00:28:936 (3,4) and move to x-400 plays nicely

Platter
  1. 00:46:676 (1,2) - Jump might be nice here, this sound on (2) feels a bit stronger than previous iterations and it would aid the climax nicely imo

ZiRoX's VALUABLE Rain
  1. 00:11:197 (1,2,3) - Spacing is a little deceptive here, since after (1,2) I expect (2,3) to also be easily walkable. I'd move (2) to x-216 for even spacing, since (3) doesn't warrant any special spacing emphasis
  2. 00:34:676 (2,3) - Hyper is a little stronger here so it's possible to overshoot and miss droplets. Either reduce the hdash strength a little, or use a greenline to increase the SV on (3) for a less sharp stop
  3. 00:50:588 (6,1) - ^
Let's try again after this. Call me back.
Topic Starter
MBomb

JBHyperion wrote:

Is it safe for me to mod this again yet

Difficulty-Specific Comments:

Cup
  1. No issues

Salad
  1. 00:20:067 (2,3) - Would prefer if these were opposite-facing to better contrast the two sounds. Since (1,2) are more similar, perhaps Ctrl+H (2) and place the wiggle there instead - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5344520 - I made 00:18:502 (3) horizontal to keep the jump to (1) - I don't really want to change this because I feel as though the wiggle fits nicely with the slow decrease here, whereas before here, it is an increase in one instrument and a decrease in another (I feel like I did a shit job at explaining but hopefully you get what I mean).
  2. 00:28:415 (2,3) - ^ Ctrl+H 00:28:936 (3,4) and move to x-400 plays nicely - Same as above.

Platter
  1. 00:46:676 (1,2) - Jump might be nice here, this sound on (2) feels a bit stronger than previous iterations and it would aid the climax nicely imo - Done.

Let's try again after this. Call me back.
Thanks for the recheck!
ZiRoX
All done

ZiRoX's Rain
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]
Source:

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
19806,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
20850,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
28154,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
29197,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
36241,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
52415,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
52936,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
53458,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
53980,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
54502,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
55023,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0
55545,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
216,152,11719,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,192,14328,2,0,L|240:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,192,14850,2,0,L|120:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,152,17197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,184,35198,2,0,L|64:184,3,90
400,192,36241,6,0,L|512:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,192,36762,2,0,L|208:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,152,45111,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,192,47720,2,0,L|272:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,192,48242,2,0,L|392:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,152,50588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,152,50849,6,0,L|72:152,2,90,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,152,51632,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,152,51893,2,0,L|298:172,1,22.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,216,52023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
MBomb
updated
JBHyperion
Fixed an unsnapped slider end in the Rain diff - let's try again

Rebubbled~
Yuii-
I hate antijumpz
Ascendance
hi guys! unfortunately I'm gonna have to request a DQ on this map.

best of luck on requalifying!
Topic Starter
MBomb

Ascendance wrote:

hi guys! unfortunately I'm gonna have to request a DQ on this map.

best of luck on requalifying!
beautiful
Qiyana
Yay, it's ranked again!!
Bara-
Regratz!
At least people can't complain now, right?
JBHyperion

Bara- wrote:

Regratz!
At least people can't complain know, right?
People will always find something to complain about (:
Topic Starter
MBomb

JBHyperion wrote:

Bara- wrote:

Regratz!
At least people can't complain know, right?
People will always find something to complain about (:
Only if it's me ;)