Fozzy
I love this map! Not sure why its not ranked, anything we can do to help? :(
Deusieus
I thought this map was ranked lol
harris81218
Why graveyard this beatmap ...
This is a good one, especially for jump practicing
TheRealJabengo
I played this map just now cuz of multiplayer, and fell in love with the beat at first, so when I left the lobby to go play it I got confused that it wasnt ranked. 1 - Because (atleast in my experience) people dont put unranked maps and 2 - Because I thought the map played very well. Is there anyway this map will get ranked soon or is it dead? Although it may not mean much, I personally love this map alot.
Gizmbl4
Very good map, and nice song. I wish it would be ranked map.
KohakuNyan
good map :D
Mutran
Hello, I have been playing this map for a long time and decided to give my opinion for the one section and by the way I really love this map. I hope that you would map more.

Lonely

1:48:334 - 2:15:070 - make the sliders more curved for the whole section so the match with the beat more and are more comfortable to play
ScytheTheHobo
Really fun just to practice my jumps :D
Zondik
Очень хорошая карта, удобная и сбалансированная, я хочу чтоб её ранкнули
cyrusfaker212
its good so I wish you good luck and I hope that this map will get ranked cuz I love it.

best wishes.
NnoTeka
Nice map.
Orofil
I wish this was ranked because I played so good I swear I would've gotten like 100pp.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.