GL~
"another" ayy I mapped mine before yours xd

thanks though :3
erlinadewi-
mine is cut ver. xD
Lamborghini
So good <3 Want to see this ranked
Tomgame62
électro so cool comme b est maps euw [/color][/color] 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Tomgame62
MEE too
Elvis557
nice map ;)
gl
_YinYang
really nice map, helped me improve my aim :D

want it too see it ranked :D
Black Zenith
One of my new favorites, very well mapped and fun to play. love to see it ranked
Thijs1403
Very nice map. Fun to play and a good practice map for jumping. Should be ranked!! :)
Hebi
Good work I love the song and map. Hope to see it ranked soon.
MioAsuna
Nice map, love this one, cuz the music is so nice
TheBeatBreaker]
One of my fave maps <3 Good luck to get this one ranked, i bet it'll be soon :D
Shiguma
Please rank! I love this song and map <3
Black Zenith
Get it ranked!
My Big Six Pack
Great map! I love those insane jumps! I hope it will get ranked soon so other people would be able to appreciate it like I do! :) :) :)
Kupie
i like dis map very much please make it ranked
Yozma
Thank you so much, this map make me love jumps, it has to be ranked, so good to play it ! :) :) :) :) :)
Kronous
Such a good map, I really want it to get ranked !!
Far-san
Why is this in the graveyard? This should be ranked tbh fam
ZUN
Rank it! Good stuff.
Tortellini_old_1
Awesome Song!!!
AngelKirby
Hello from the other siiiide! Lol.
first off, love all of the jumps in the Lonely diff. they're awesome... :)
But, there are a few problems.
1) there is an incessant number of squares (jumps that consist of 4 notes arranged in a square) in the Hard diff. This is extremely difficult for a 3* player, and can cause people to simply give up. A better idea would be to reduce the number of squares in Hard, and increase in Lonely. this would also balance your difficulties a little better.

2) All of the jumps in Lonely diff are inconsistent. they're all at consistent 1/2 beat (red tick to white tick) intervals, which is great, but most of them are at different distances to each other. that confuses the player, and requires a lot of reading that is mainly present in 5*+ maps. I would recommend lengthening or shortening distances.

3) Loooove what you did with jump-burst (3-5 note stream)-jump! however, if you watch Pishifat's video on streams, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJZ0_MrdSFM& you will see what he says about streams needing to have curves that feel natural and use a wide angle. Some of the curves in the Lonely diff take off at a sharp angle completely irrelevant to the jump. i would suggest amending these angles.

timing's great! Keep up the great work!
CYCO ABHI
Why isnt this ranked ;C
Topic Starter
Zer0-
it won't be ranked. BUT if you manage to get this map 100 stars it can be loved.
Mir

Zer0- wrote:

it won't be ranked. BUT if you manage to get this map 100 stars it can be loved.
can't star if graved lul
Topic Starter
Zer0-

Mir wrote:

Zer0- wrote:

can't star if graved lul
Lul
Weedy
this is a subpar map backed up by popular song :shrug:
Topic Starter
Zer0-

[ Pika ] wrote:

this is a subpar map backed up by popular song :shrug:
YES
Haxwill

Zer0- wrote:

why won't this get ranked, seems quite perfect, it'd be perfect for ranking, i'm even going to try doing a FL Fc for this level even though it's unranked and non-loved.
Weedy

destroyerwilly wrote:

Zer0- wrote:

why won't this get ranked, seems quite perfect, it'd be perfect for ranking, i'm even going to try doing a FL Fc for this level even though it's unranked and non-loved.
"seems quite perfect" xddddddd i cri
Eeyore-
Zer0- I just played the map, and I just wanna say, this is my favourite out of all the songs/maps I've played so far in this game.

Haters gonna hate
-Entropy-
I loved the map and i'm have started to play on hard these days and i like the jumps to train my plays...I would totally play this map when it's ranked. Good Luck and Good Job
Grilo
What should I do to help you with this map? I simply love play both levels.
MolarCobra8
La verdad me encanto el nivel,aparte de que es todo un reto de pasar xD esta muy padre 8-)
Revo1tt
This map is awesome! I really hope it becomes ranked one day.
Zasuhde
RANK THIS! <3
the1chosen
*shocked* why this map isn't ranked???!! one of the best
Fozzy
I love this map! Not sure why its not ranked, anything we can do to help? :(
Deusieus
I thought this map was ranked lol
show more