forum

Shikata Akiko - Ec Tisia

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mir
Hello #mapfeed requesting metadata check!

Watch this get popped.

Metadata:

Catlogs: ^

Good. Bubbled.
Shurelia
sweet, seems my sudden invasion to push this map isn't futile afterall.
Bonsai
Heiho!

Diff of Mapsetia
  1. 01:16:406 (1,2) - It's impossible to tell whether (2) is a slider or two circles which could cause a stupid sliderbreak, I feel like it would be much easier to play as circles, the map is filled with 1/3s later on anyways
  2. 03:02:770 (2) - 03:07:133 (2) - To me, those felt unnatural to play because the rest of this calm section is in 1/2 but here you have to hold the 1/4, imo shortening them to 1/2 would actually fit the music better too and be smoother to play
  3. 03:53:497 - jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..
  4. 04:21:315 (6,7,8,9,1) - Those felt kinda undewhelming to play, in case you didn't space them lower just to have bigger contrast to the next stream I'd space them more, but idk, I mean stuff like 04:33:860 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - 04:36:042 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - is more spaced too and they seem quite the same to me musically
  5. 06:41:477 - wet
    tho I feel like 06:44:703 - 06:51:157 - etc should be new measures/lines too, feels more like 11/8 than 11/4 to me but ayy idk
  6. 07:03:058 (3,4) - Unusual rhythm-emphasis + unclear spacing might trip up some people, don't really see why you didn't just space it like this tbh
  7. 07:58:661 (1,2) - 08:06:161 - yo I know stuff is off but this is just super awkward to play and doesn't make much sense, also most of this section in general sounds very early xd
    How about this timing and replacing those two reverse-sliders I linked with the usual rhythm? (note that I also changed timing until including 08:07:846 -)
  8. Also I think there should be a signature-reset at 00:13:789 - (see 00:20:334 - ) and if you can manage to move the line at 00:23:607 - forward two beats to 00:22:516 - that would be neat too, you'll see that it lines up with the following section signature-wise
Shurelia
it's finally here omg
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

Bonsai wrote:

Heiho!

Diff of Mapsetia
  1. 01:16:406 (1,2) - It's impossible to tell whether (2) is a slider or two circles which could cause a stupid sliderbreak, I feel like it would be much easier to play as circles, the map is filled with 1/3s later on anyways Now it is possible! Changed the following slider too since it was kinda ugly anyway, shoulmd be much more obvious there is a kick slider before now. I do find a kickslider to be more fitting on this than circles too (going up and down, matches well with the passivity of the sliderend imo)
  2. 03:02:770 (2) - 03:07:133 (2) - To me, those felt unnatural to play because the rest of this calm section is in 1/2 but here you have to hold the 1/4, imo shortening them to 1/2 would actually fit the music better too and be smoother to play I agree with that, however there is a soft kick on the blue tick here,
    and the vocals do end on it aswell, so it fits the song better to end the slider on the blue tick. For the first one anyway, the second wasn't necessary indeed
  3. 03:53:497 - jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.. HAHAHA
  4. 04:21:315 (6,7,8,9,1) - Those felt kinda undewhelming to play, in case you didn't space them lower just to have bigger contrast to the next stream I'd space them more, but idk, I mean stuff like 04:33:860 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - 04:36:042 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - is more spaced too and they seem quite the same to me musically yeah, increased the spacing a bit (and added a stream beforehand that I somehow missed until now..)
  5. 06:41:477 - wet
    tho I feel like 06:44:703 - 06:51:157 - etc should be new measures/lines too, feels more like 11/8 than 11/4 to me but ayy idk if only osu! allowed 11/8 lines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but yes it sounds something like this, not 100% sure either tho
  6. 07:03:058 (3,4) - Unusual rhythm-emphasis + unclear spacing might trip up some people, don't really see why you didn't just space it like this tbh Mostly to maintain a visual a balance in the pattern, moved it a bit closer tho
  7. 07:58:661 (1,2) - 08:06:161 - yo I know stuff is off but this is just super awkward to play and doesn't make much sense, also most of this section in general sounds very early xd
    How about this timing and replacing those two reverse-sliders I linked with the usual rhythm? (note that I also changed timing until including 08:07:846 -) seems like I brainfarted hard there lol, aight fixed with your timing + tweaks here and there, thanks
  8. Also I think there should be a signature-reset at 00:13:789 - (see 00:20:334 - ) and if you can manage to move the line at 00:23:607 - forward two beats to 00:22:516 - that would be neat too, you'll see that it lines up with the following section signature-wise Ah yes, that sounds about right
oh yeah also decided to shorten 03:52:951 (1) - this slider by one tick, seems like a better idea considering the spacing to the next circle
Tnaks bnosai
Mir
etto... seems fine to me still?

Rebubbled!
Nao Tomori
wtf this isnt demetori
hello
Mun
it is not fine because then we lose
Shurelia
hush guys!

this is my kind of jam
Bonsai
Demetori must burn

proud to be a part of this decisive event in mapping history

i hope oko-senpai notices my activity
Mir

Bonsai wrote:

Shurelia

Bonsai wrote:

squirrelpascals

Bonsai wrote:

Kurai
Shurelia
my meta ain't to gonna be wrong if we're talking about ar tonelico stuffs, trust me. hehe
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
wew
CSLM
Ehm... it shouldn't be Akiko Shikata the romanized title? Since it used to put the name at first place than the last one for japanize romanized artists
Shurelia

CSLM wrote:

Ehm... it shouldn't be Akiko Shikata the romanized title? Since it used to put the name at first place than the last one for japanize romanized artists
http://shikata-akiko.com/profile.html

Either are doable so it's matter of preferences
Shiranai
Congrats, please map toki no suna or hikari no naka ni for your next map ;)
/runs
Shurelia

Shiranai wrote:

Congrats, please map toki no suna or hikari no naka ni for your next map ;)
/runs
These two are such amazing songs, holy shit.

We'll consider this for our next project.