forum

In your opinion, do you think HR or HD is easier?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gardarr
As both HD and HR both give out .06 bonus I have been wondering which people think is easier. For me I HD is easier because I can most of the tie pick up the beat pretty fast to the song then giving the ability to use HD, while HR has a reduced hit circle and swapped sides I just think that for me HD is easier.

(This is not a thread say which one is better just to see what other people think.)
Barusamikosu
Both have their difficulties, but to make a point

Without mods/with HD:

With HR:

HR should be objectively more difficult because you're playing a harder map after the mod restructures it.
Endaris
Depends on the map
//thread
Xyrus_old_1

Endaris wrote:

Depends on the map
//thread
StephOsu
both aren't easy
[strike]play more[ /strike]
Hibiya-chan
Which is easier, clicking fast approaching, small circles that had its pattern swapped or clicking hidden circles?

For me, HD is definitely easier as it only requires timing since approach circles are eliminated in this mod (Also requires fast reading on higher difficulty maps). HR requires fast reading and higher cursor accuracy which is definitely harder. So... yeah, HD for me.
chainpullz
Why not use both? :^)
winber1
no
Sup A Noob
I main HD so...HD
Yuudachi-kun
no
gooder101
I will quote xilver.
"hd is way of playing the game while hr is a skill"
Low ar hd is definitely hard but most of the people who use it play the ar 9-10.
On the other hand playing few stars with hr is piss easy,the actual challenge starts when you play od 10 hp 10 and cs is 5 or even 9.
In the end getting good with hr will be "harder"
Than hiding away playing hd.
Epipheralis
hd ftw
_DT3
HD, HR is my weakness ;-;
Frolski
hr
Domp
HR on ar 1-2 maps.
N0thingSpecial
EZ is easier
Seat Ibiza TDI
In most cases hr is harder for newer players and easier for more experienced ones, but it also depends on the map i guess
totekingsg1
HR is much much harder, dunno how people even have that kind of doubts.

HD is hard at reading stacks, and combined with other mods, but not by itself.
dung eater
no
Pituophis
yes
Xyrus_old_1
maybe?
Minhtam
For me, Hidden is easier. For obvious reasons of course.
iSatoru
hidden. but tbh both. but hidden is easier than hard rock
Intelli
dt
Kyosoku Banri
I think HD is easier
Voidedosu
Why people want to necro literally 5-year-old threads instead of posting new ones is beyond me...

But, for the sake of relevance, HD is easier, bar none.
telepokus
I actually didnt tried learning hd so i cant really say anything but for now hr is easier for me (Atleast on 2* maps. I cant read ar 10)