forum

Tips on double tap z and x faster Wanted pleaseee!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
3oz
So i have been playing this game for about 4 months now and i have got to say its really really fun, but hard af sometimes. The hardest map i have gotten star wise is (I think) https://osu.ppy.sh/b/844663&m=0 cbh's hard (87.25%). Now most of the song i really didn't have a whole lot of trouble with this map for the most part however the stream portion of the map is were the accuracy dropped for me. Now don't get me wrong i did hit a few notes and scored 300 on some but the majority was either 50 and misses. I will be soon getting a tablet (which i know takes some getting used too) and i really want to get better at this game but I know that very many maps require double tapping that are more difficult for what im at right now. I just really need help learning too get better at some techniques, Especially double tapping (oh and getting out of the habit of left clicking each note and yes i know that there are quite a few players who do that but i want to learn it the other way). If you have any suggestions or ways to train to get better at it please let me know, also if there are some good beat maps that help for this please let me know as well.

Here is a video of me double tapping (Songs i double tapped on were the deceit, how fast can you jump, and towards the end of amber's love was like a marble): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3-w96b5Mo

thanks so much and any help would be appreciated!! :D :D :D
kurodahatsuharu
this is not fast food, start from the bottom and keep moving forward, you need to see the improvement by yourself. No one can teach you how to play except you.
Topic Starter
3oz

kurodahatsuharu wrote:

this is not fast food, start from the bottom and keep moving forward, you need to see the improvement by yourself. No one can teach you how to play except you.
Yes i know that I work to improve but I was looking more for tips on how to get better at tapping faster, sorry if the title was deciving
PinkNightmares

3oz wrote:

Yes i know that I work to improve but I was looking more for tips on how to get better at tapping faster, sorry if the title was deciving
You get better at tapping faster by playing more.
chainpullz
Congrats, you play on average less than 15 minutes a day. If you want to actually tap faster try playing 3 hours a day and you'll notice a difference real soon. Otherwise you could always quit now while you have like 0 time invested into this game.
Royce551
I'd say...
You need to practice.We can't tell you how to tap faster,I honestly think that's impossible.
Frolski
Play more.
Topic Starter
3oz

chainpullz wrote:

Congrats, you play on average less than 15 minutes a day. If you want to actually tap faster try playing 3 hours a day and you'll notice a difference real soon. Otherwise you could always quit now while you have like 0 time invested into this game.
yes i know i play less than 15 min a day on average, because my parents are divorced and because i have finals coming up and what not, but when i am on its for a few hours a day. Also i guess i got enough feedback as to telling me to just practice xD so i will much more than i am now, im still kind of new so i thought there was a trick at double tapping or something i was missing.
Yuudachi-kun
You can stop when you said only 15 minutes a day.
StephOsu
play more
KupcaH
The only way to improve in this game is practice.
So, play moar.
Yuudachi-kun
I ONLY PLAY 5 MINUTES A DAY PLEASE BLIZZARD GIVE ME PP I DESERVE IT
StephOsu

Khelly wrote:

I ONLY PLAY 5 MINUTES A DAY PLEASE BLIZZARD GIVE ME PP I DESERVE IT
play more
DeletedUser_7520443
more play