Thanks for your mod!!
smallbeans wrote:Help: Need a better BG.Before I start my mod, here are some backgrounds to consider.
Thanks for these BG help! But sorry none of them fits what I want. ;w;
- I think you double-timed this but it's too late now. I want to use both 130 and 260 before in this map but it looks like not allow, so I use 260 because there are some 1/4 notes in BPM260 for sure.
- There's no need for two timing points when both are the same. Someone mod this so I will keep them for other modders.
- Switch to 1/1 snap divider. 1/4 is way too much for an Easy.
- 00:06:089 - Not allowing the downbeat to be clickable here creates tension, which is unneccesary for an Easy. I can't get what you are talking about... sorry for my bad english reading skill.
- 00:37:473 - ^ ^
- 00:57:089 - Check make make sure this is rhythmic, not just the singer talking. In this part, almost no rhythm you can catch, and this word is strong for something so I want to map this for ending.
- Generally, you have some unattractive sliders, eg. 00:48:550 (3) - this one. Try to come up with some more appealing sliders, especially because this is an Easy and the rhythm is very simplified. Changed the slider here because someone also mod this ugly before.
- Moderate seems fine.
- Uneath has 00:13:473 (1) - this stack.
- Arduous has 00:26:050 (7) - this stack, 00:29:858 (7) - this stack, 00:33:435 (6) - this stack, and that's what I could find throughout the rest of the map. Check your stacks. All fixed.
Sorry it started getting too fast/perfect for me to mod. Hopefully this helps.