forum

[resolved] tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jonjoswel
Problem Details:

Guys is there a way that normal drawing tablets can work or just specific ones.?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
I Am Kawaii

jonjoswel wrote:

Problem Details:

Guys is there a way that normal drawing tablets can work or just specific ones.?

Do you already have a tablet or will you buy one?
Topic Starter
jonjoswel

xRitsune wrote:

jonjoswel wrote:

Problem Details:

Do you already have a tablet or will you buy one?
Im planning to buy one
r u b y y
Pretty much any tablet can work with osu
Topic Starter
jonjoswel

4ever8bit wrote:

Pretty much any tablet can work with osu

Ayt Ok man thank you for the help
Frolski
For gaming purposes wacom tablets are recommended, as they has no high input lag latency.
Topic Starter
jonjoswel

Frolski wrote:

For gaming purposes wacom tablets are recommended, as they has no high input lag latency.
But normal tablets still are ok im just a teenager so i cant afford wancom yet
Lacrimosa
Osu!tablet (or if you want, HUION) is cheap and convenient. You can purchase it from the store.
Topic Starter
jonjoswel
I cant buy those im only a poor teenager student
Lacrimosa

jonjoswel wrote:

Well, afaik these tablets are the cheapest out there. Btw, what do you define as a "normal tablet"?
Topic Starter
jonjoswel

Nikosbks wrote:

jonjoswel wrote:

Well, afaik these tablets are the cheapest out there. Btw, what do you define as a "normal tablet"?
The ones that are literally for drawing tablets cause i heard you can also use them for Osu
Lacrimosa
Yeah, all these tablets are for drawing even though osu! players use them to play; but HUION are the cheapest. There are some tablets though that are only for drawing (which are really expensive)
VeilStar
As previous said in this thread, any (drawing) tablet will work. Hell, anything that can move your cursor will work with osu!.

The Huion H420/osu! tablet is pretty much one of the cheapest tablets you can get and one of the most used tablets for osu! . The Wacom CTL 480 (Wacom Intuos Pen Small) is slightly more expensive and also one of the most used tablets for osu!. So if you're looking for a decent tablet for this game you'll likely be recommended either one of those. There's no need to spend massive amounts of money on a tablet for osu! as you'll never use any of the functionality more expensive professional grade tablets offer any way. But yeah, any tablet will work.
Topic Starter
jonjoswel
Thanks for the kind suggestion guys i appreciate it :)