forum

Yuusuke Yata - Okaeri (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leechaiyato
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 10 de julio de 2016 at 12:48:38 a.m.

Artist: Yuusuke Yata
Title: Okaeri (TV size)
Source: Super Lovers
Tags: Super Lovers shonen-ai opening op okaeri anime
BPM: 139,28
Filesize: 20712kb
Play Time: 01:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,53 stars, 58 notes)
  2. Insane (3,98 stars, 274 notes)
  3. Normal (1,64 stars, 84 notes)
  4. Super Lover? (2,66 stars, 177 notes)
Download: Yuusuke Yata - Okaeri (TV size)
Download: Yuusuke Yata - Okaeri (TV size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
♥ Second map I've made -3- ♥
♥ All difficulties made by me ♥
♥ Hope you like it! ♥
♥ Okaeri - Super Lovers opening (TV size) ♥
♥ 7/8/16 Fixed sound problems ♥
Thanks to Crissinop for the help! :)
Crissinop
I hear like the MP3 volume is too low, or is just me?

Easy

1. Try not to fill this difficulty only with sliders/reverse sliders, but it's an easy so it's not a great problem;
  1. I see the CS set to 3,5 is too "Small" for an Easy, but it's your choice, set the map options as you wish;
  1. Why Kiai Time ends here 00:55:316 (3)? It would be cool if you kept it until the end, because after that point there's only the refrain of the song

Normal

1. Same here, isn't the Circle Size too low for a normal difficulty?
  1. Try to add new combo colours, it could seem a stupid thing but they create a good atmosphere if they fit with the background/storyboard/video. In this diff, a combo colour lasts too much and ends here 00:36:880 (34), another ends here 01:05:176 (20) but it's all up to you for the choice of these

Super Lover?

1. You can end this spinner 00:45:065 (1) at 00:47:112 (1)
  1. I think you shouldn't stop the Kiai Time at this slider 01:07:746 (4), because after this other slider 01:09:082 (5) the song reaches its best part for me, just give it a try!
  1. Is it a good choice to place a Break on the best catchy part of the rhythm? I would delete this Break 01:15:001 and proceed the mapping until it meets the Heart Slider, that sax caught me so hard!

Congrats for your 2nd beatmap, good luck and hope you'll continue :3
Topic Starter
Leechaiyato
I had a problem with the osu edit, and accidentally updated it ;-; I wish I could delete the map and make it all again to correct everything but I can't ;-;
I've started thinking that I'm pretty bad at editing maps :'v
Can it be deleted?
Thank you for everything :'D
Crissinop
It wasn't that bad lol, if you really want to delete the map you have to wait it goes in graveyard state, then you can delete it by your own
Topic Starter
Leechaiyato
I'm going to make again the easy and normal mode because there's a problem with the music in that ones, and then I'm going to upload them again -3- thx for your tips, I'll apply them -3- I was a bit nervous yesterday sry xD tomorrow I'm going to fix both maps xDD
Crissinop
I'm glad you appreciated! I can also help you with the new mapset ^^
Penguiness
Just found out that I'm not the only one who is mapping Super Lover's opening.
Topic Starter
Leechaiyato

Penguiness wrote:

Just found out that I'm not the only one who is mapping Super Lover's opening.
xD
Penguiness
Btw, the offset should be 503, and the BPM should be 140. It started to go off sync after the first few seconds.
Topic Starter
Leechaiyato
Yup, It may be as you say (~3~) I wanted to map it again (because actually I know better how hard maps are(?), but I haven't got time :'v so I think I will let it go(? Anyway, thanks ^^~ -sry for my bad English, hope you understand something(? lol-
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.