forum

[invalid] Problems with the support

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-[C R A Z Y]-
Problem Details: Hi, the 4th of may, a friend gave me a "support" and to my surprise, I do not have today.
should last one month, is not it?

Image: http://prnt.sc/b812if

Could explain why this happened?

Edit: It was "May", not "March"
sheela
Because it's already expired. You received the supporter on the 4th of March, and today we're the 24 of May, so it's already past one month.
Dntm8kmeeatu
If it was indeed in March, It shoulda ended a long time ago.
Topic Starter
-[C R A Z Y]-
No, I made a mistake in my writing of the problem, It was May, not March xD
Sorry
Dntm8kmeeatu

-[C R A Z Y]- wrote:

No, I made a mistake in my writing of the problem, It was May, not March xD
Sorry
Well in that case, You could contact support@ppy.sh and explain your situation. We can't really do anything here.

I also don't know why this is marked as invalid and no one gave a reason.
Lacrimosa

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I also don't know why this is marked as invalid and no one gave a reason.
Probably because there is no problem. He got confused with the dates. The supporter tag expired the date it should have.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Nikosbks wrote:

Probably because there is no problem. He got confused with the dates. The supporter tag expired the date it should have.
He said he made a mistake and he meant May, Not March. I'm guessing a mod saw it before the edit / correction and assumed it was resolved and marked it invalid.
Lacrimosa

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

He said he made a mistake and he meant May, Not March. I'm guessing a mod saw it before the edit / correction and assumed it was resolved and marked it invalid.
Oh well...
If it was indeed on May, then send an email at accounts@ppy.sh explaining your situation with proof. (I think that's the correct email for supporter tag issues. Does support@ppy.sh even exist?)
Dntm8kmeeatu

Nikosbks wrote:

Oh well...
If it was indeed on May, then send an email at accounts@ppy.sh explaining your situation with proof. (I think that's the correct email for supporter tag issues. Does support@ppy.sh even exist?)
Yes support@ppy.sh exists. I wasn't quite sure which one should be used but I think they will redirect it to the correct one if its wrong so it doesn't really matter.