forum

Hardest video game you've encountered?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[DG2L]YungYeezy
Pokemon Black and White. If the 6th generation comes out, I just might as well kill myself.
Ekaru

icy_rose wrote:

To be honest, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship Stardust Acceleration QwQ
Oh God, I could never beat that one. The sequel is a good difficulty level, but that one? That one had some frustrating moments, especially with those 4 fucking clones...
rust45

Shootinglight wrote:

Pokemon Black and White. If the 6th generation comes out, I just might as well kill myself.
Really? I find it to be easier than HG/SS and I raised a team of 6 in HG/SS and I'm raising a team of six right now. Course, I'm not done completely but so far the only trouble I've had was with the first gym leader.
Ivalset

luis_napster wrote:

super mario brothers 2 i never pass this game :(
Game owned.

Actually, I'm not sure if it's really a good mario game, but it's an awesome game. I remember it being a bit tricky but I was like five when I played it so I'm not sure if it's actually difficult or me being stupid/retarded as a kid.
Pokebis
It's actually pretty difficult.

Also, if you have trouble in a Yu-Gi-Oh game that just means you suck at Yu-Gi-Oh.
Unless they implemented a stupid motorcycle mechanic.
OzzyOzrock

Pokebis wrote:

It's actually pretty difficult.

Also, if you have trouble in a Yu-Gi-Oh game that just means you suck at Yu-Gi-Oh.
Unless they implemented a stupid motorcycle mechanic.
Card games on motorcycles?
Pokebis

Yes.
eddieee
lol video games, i guess some old crappy broken game on the atari XDXD
Axel

Pokebis wrote:

Yes.
I lost respect since the Original Series.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
In my 14 years of gaming, there is only one game that I can say is the hardest one I played. The first Ninja Gaiden on Xbox. I mean, the difficulty is just insane, I couldn't get past Chapter 10(I think it's Military Supply Base) even on Normal. But it's amazing regardless.

That game is the only one that I will ever consider the absolute masterpiece of gaming industry, mostly because there are so many restrictions. Hell, even the producer/director of Team Ninja(sorry, can't remember his name now) said in an interview, that he is drunk when making games.

Later, they went AWOL with Ninja Gaiden 2 and made it easy as hell(I don't know if he was on that project).

This is all my opinion, of course.
Backfire
I wanna be the guy, man. And the fan-games based on it. Oh my god e-e

I might as well not even mention touhou, so, I'll say something like Ikaruga and the Rainbow Six Games. :l
VelperK
Polybius.
Ivalset

Backfire wrote:

I might as well not even mention touhou, so, I'll say something like Ikaruga and the Rainbow Six Games. :l
Ikaruga isn't really that difficult, unless you refuse to settle for anything less than perfect chaining. There's a fairly high skill ceiling but that's mainly optional.
laport
starcraft 2 OBVIOUSLY!!!!! ZOMG
Backfire
Sonic adventure, big the cat's stages. *cries*
Pokebis

test_of_valor wrote:

Ninja Gaiden on Xbox
The original Ninja Gaidens for the NES are much, much harder than that.
Vext_old

Backfire wrote:

Sonic adventure, big the cat's stages. *cries*
*shudder*
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Don't know, never played NES. Of course, we can argue all day on the subject which game is harder, but I really think that it's kinda pointless to compare difficulty level between those two games. Mainly because they don't use the same technology, making it absurd to do so.
galvenize
Demon's souls, first playthrough.
Vext_old

Pokebis wrote:

test_of_valor wrote:

Ninja Gaiden on Xbox
I always found 2 and 3 much harder than 1.
dream7
tetris.. i don't know why but i can't finish it.. it's endless.. jk
Garven
DoDonPachi Daioujou kicks my ass sooo much.
DEMOLITION_D
Devil May Cry 3

The later difficulties I mean, like Dante Must Die mode. Good fucking luck with that.

Also, Demon's Souls (lol, mandatory)

And the first Monster Hunter.
Kokizi
osu! @_@

or starcraft.
Shellghost
Nintendogs!

Sadly i can't recall any games which i would regard as very hard. I've never played most of the games mentioned here. ;_;

Although I'm going to mention i was shocked at the fact the AI in Total War: Shogun 2 actually used good tactics against me when i first played it.
Nikai
I'd say the later worlds of Super Meat Boy and VVVVVV.
Pokebis
VVVVVV wasn't that hard. It was a single-sitting game, though.
Leader
Super Meat Boy ;_;
TheHarlequin
Castlevania 1 is so freaking hard @.@

You all guys should try it
ddrXero64
I really hope any game can pass. if that's the case:

QWOP

If not, I'd say Yu Gi Oh Forbidden Memories (when I was into it years ago). I don't think that game can be passed, it was ridiculous at one point.
Ayeen_old
Mario Bros
Sander-Don
catch the beat
pieguyn
-Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels
-Touhou 8. I've cleared 6 and 7 (on Normal) but I never did clear 8 (and I didn't try to clear any of the other ones).
sorajr
lol
Super Kaizo World
nuf said

=P
Lybydose

pieguy1372 wrote:

-Touhou 8. I've cleared 6 and 7 (on Normal) but I never did clear 8 (and I didn't try to clear any of the other ones).
th8 is super easy compared to th12. It makes Lunatic look like easy mode.
Ephemeral
dungeon crawl
s 8 n
o2jam was difficult :o
Vext_old

pieguy1372 wrote:

How odd, 8 is the only one I can clear on lunatic, overpowered Youmu ftw.
Xyrenus
osu!
ahha
Xyrenus

-StarK wrote:

o2jam was difficult :o
yeah that was hard too..
but sadly i didn't know until o2 was at downfall ;(
so now im playing o2mania ;D
show more