forum

Hardest video game you've encountered?

posted
Total Posts
show more
seasonS

Tekklorn wrote:

What is that abomination.
It's actually really fun :) check it out on youtube or something :D! I can only beat "normal" though xD
Tekklorn

seasonS wrote:

Tekklorn wrote:

What is that abomination.
It's actually really fun :) check it out on youtube or something :D! I can only beat "normal" though xD
Lol I can barely even get 60% through a touhou game on normal, never mind this
Sapphiire_old_1
I wanna be the boshy
Trash Boat
i found that theres a 3D version of Touhou 6, seems to be difficult. what do you tell me?
[ Pingu ]
Cat Mario. O_O
(I guess it's sort of a video game :P)
If not on Xbox, Castle Crashers with the last boss was impossible on singleplayer. o_o
ruminine
Osu! Mania 7 keys. MY EYESSSSSSSSSSS
[ Stellar ]
Freakin' Flappy Bird.
That thing ate my soul.........
tarticulate
Probably Jubeat. I mean for God's sake it's impossible to play a song well until you've played it 15 times and know where all the notes are.
Copter-kun
Dark Souls so far.

I can't wait until Dark Souls II comes out on the PC.
Skriggniichan
Perfect Dark on Perfect Agent (N64) yeah takes a while to get use to the fact that you die in like 3-4 shots on that difficulty.
Kevs
Mega Man 1 or 2 are pretty hard games, Dark Souls is very hard if you play it without guides and such, but it's an awesome experience.
Enzy
Dark Souls 1 & 2. -.-
B1rd
Any multiplayer game.
Garuhin
Syobon action.
Elicchi_old
Ninja Gaiden on the NES. Could not beat it as a kid, Still cannot beat it up until now LOL.
Balgon
osu!

and quake. In either games you have to be very concentrated and if you make one mistake you're fucked
ceschierpadua
I've recently played cat mario a few days ago and it was crazy hard :o
The game is full traps that will surely make you rage ;w;
And after a few hundred deaths I gave up, the game is just too hard :cry:
Critical Dude
Flappy Bird - ragequit
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Only frustrating on "Critical mode".
kirueggy
Not counting touhou, I'd say Zelda II: The Adventures of Link on the NES. Man that game was frustrating.

Also osu!s taiko mode because I still can't seem to figure it out
[- Alex -]
osu!........... And some times Dark Souls 2. I rage so hard at some boss fight.
ColdTooth
Fucking cloudbuilt is hard, makes me swear about it ;w;
kirueggy

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Is there even a difficulty level for that crap
Pannari
Super Hexagon or eXceed.
[- Alex -]

kirukashi wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Is there even a difficulty level for that crap

Dude if first 2-3 boss are easy for you in Dark Souls 2 , you are god. There are some boss like omg. Cant stop rage. They are not hard , but you need to play slow and move all the time because they can 1 shot you.....
tyrael6192
ds is all about learning patterns and reacting to them. play the game through a couple of times and even the hardest bosses become (relatively) easy because it's all in picking up key information
Hyroo
Lost Odyssey
KudWafu
Super Meat Boy ;-;
kirueggy

KudWafu wrote:

Super Meat Boy ;-;
Then you haven't experienced VVVVVV yet I suppose
FlyingNeko
Touhou.
if not then Amnesia. It's basically a heart attack express.
_Arzo_
"real life"
Kritzkingvoid
Impossible quiz
kirueggy
wait, scratch that, make that flappy bird

thanks advertisements
ColdTooth

KudWafu wrote:

Super Meat Boy ;-;
Buy Cloudbuilt and play it please

You will see that SMB is very easy
[saturnn]
osu!
jk
Touhou
Varetyr
SNES Megaman series
any of them.
Granger
The "Etrian Oddysey" series for DS...

God these games. Even right at the beginnging the enemies can nearly 1 shot your chars, not only that the common enemy usually got abilities to poison/confuse/entangle etc you from the start on.

Shortly later you get unavoidable terrain damages too, Super monsters chasing you around, traps, tricky risik vs reward situations. On top of that you cant simply buy new equipment or unlock it by leveling up, you gotta collect specific materials from mobs which drop these under only specific cirumstances, which you give to the shopkeeper and then buy it for a hefty price and its hard to get money since theres no free HP/MP regen anywhere and you barely gain enough money to heal up your chars. T__T

Im only progessing in one of these games because in one is a exploit where you can grind for money with near to no risik.
Oh and did i mention, if your entire party dies your progess is lost to where you last saved? Guess what, you cant save anywhere in the maze.
kirueggy

Granger wrote:

The "Etrian Oddysey" series for DS...

God these games. Even right at the beginnging the enemies can nearly 1 shot your chars, not only that the common enemy usually got abilities to poison/confuse/entangle etc you from the start on.

Shortly later you get unavoidable terrain damages too, Super monsters chasing you around, traps, tricky risik vs reward situations. On top of that you cant simply buy new equipment or unlock it by leveling up, you gotta collect specific materials from mobs which drop these under only specific cirumstances, which you give to the shopkeeper and then buy it for a hefty price and its hard to get money since theres no free HP/MP regen anywhere and you barely gain enough money to heal up your chars. T__T

Im only progessing in one of these games because in one is a exploit where you can grind for money with near to no risik.
Oh and did i mention, if your entire party dies your progess is lost to where you last saved? Guess what, you cant save anywhere in the maze.
is there a difficulty level @_@
Janioszek
Basically, if you're looking for a challenge, you should play flash games which are made to be difficult, eg. I Wanna Be The Guy, Syobon Action, Unfair Mario, Unfair Platformer, The World's Hardest Game. If i had to tell a game you have to pay for, I would go for Dark Souls I and Resident Evil Revelations (on hardest difficulty)
Diablo

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

The Dark souls 2 bosses are easier that the ones in the first game. The Npcs are harder for me haha :cry:
AutoMedic
Diablo 3

F*** that damn thing is hard
show more